What's your honest opinion on "O.J.: Made in America"?

What's your honest opinion on "O.J.: Made in America"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJV09IFGhUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was pretty fuckin great. Worth the 8 hours

pure kino
OJ was great
It's a shame white justice caught up with him

youtube.com/watch?v=NJV09IFGhUc

he fuckin murdered them. you didnt even see it

He's talking about cocaine you idiot

He was proven not guilty in court. He only lost a civil case.

And then he gets 33 years in prison for taking his own trophies back, in a crime where nobody got injured? That is white justice.

And that woman's dad was the biggest cunt I've ever seen fuck him.

you didnt even watch the movie, nigger

>this is white justice
Is there any other type of justice, you wretched woman?

I watched it all. I saw a strong person of no color destroyed and turned into a black man who was then trapped by white justice.

even the nigger who made the doc said that OJ fuckin murdered them, you fuckin retard

OJ was proven not guilty by a jury of his peers.

He is not guilty of murder and nothing will ever change it.

>be found not guilty of murder
>serve a murderer's sentence anyway

you can escape the law but not karma

>8 hours

>karma

You call it karma I call it white justice.

It was white justice.

Of course OJ committed the crime but he was found not guilty. The fact that he was then later imprisoned for doing nothing at all is white justice.

You should be upset with the legal system that declared OJ not guilty, not with some user poster on an internet board.

Honestly I looked at the running time and ran 360 degrees in the other direction.

Made me hate black and white people to a ridiculous degree. Really made me realize humanity was a mistake. Hands down probably the best documentary I've ever seenm

Absolutely loved it. Thorough as can be, incredibly well done and worthy of its runtime. 10/10 for me.

What are you doing, user? Although there's little doubt OJ did it you're posting as if you only believe it because you were told to believe it by the documentary. Are you the type of faggot that watched that "making a murderer" thing and believed he was innocent because the documentor left out crucial evidence to get a season 2?

Forgetting when the black juror said she voted not guilty to get back at white people. Apparently its okay when its black justice.

I like that it started in his USC days so you really got a feel for how popular he was at his peak.

Also OJ rushed for 2000 yards in only 14 games what a god

Made me think that African Americans are all complete morons and not worth any form of pity or benevolence

My opinion of normal Americans also suffered

>ITT: idiots falling for obvious Reddit bait

Exactly that was fucking incredible. He was a fucking beast.

I think even Dominick Dunne wrote that this case was so absorbing, so much information came from this one case that almost all parties involved were permanently damaged. Pretty good, I might watch it again

It was the first case to show that DNA evidence will not always be reliable, which is good because cases should be more than that.

wtf i hate america now

The elderly women jury addmits that she didn't gave a fuck that he did it, she wanted to say FU to america.

What more you need?

Glad he in prison.

one woman is not a jury
one judge is white justice

The judge was Asian

I mean the white woman judge who did not judge him fairly at all.

I heard it was good, but I can't imagine wanting to relive that story again after being subjected to saturation coverage of the trial while it was going on.

Mid way through episode 5 now. So very good.

I saw it as a story of a black man who transcended race, essentially enjoying a murder case trial as a white man.

There was so much comedy gold, especially when it came to convict and the jury was like "no lololol." It was the perfect mirror to the Rodney King jury.

Rodney King: 4 cops all guilty as hell and they all walk.
O.J.: 1 millionaire superstar guilty as hell and he walks.
Pottery.

I really enjoyed it.

Those cases are hardly equivalent.