Which was better?

Which was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bf-qLIeGEx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America, though West is also a 10/10.
And as gorgeous as Claudia Cardinale is, she's no match for Elizabeth McGovern, who's my cheekfu.

fpbp

Once Upon a Time in the West no question

Once upon a time in America is napcore. Way too long and pointless scenes. Could be shortened to 90 min.

I didnt understand America. I feel like a lot of the stuff that happens between the characters just gets completely discarded and not talked about. Like how Deniro's character rapes the girl, and than it's just brushed off.

This one

>>Once upon a time in the West

Mad man lost his damn mind in the West

The one where Jet Li plays Wong Fei Hung.

>90min
I think that's the version I saw on TV originally!

I didn't know about the rape until I got ahold of the DVD.

'...America' is like an old photograph, I should see it in B&W sometime, while '...West' is romantic and worthy of it's soundrack.
youtu.be/Bf-qLIeGEx4

Was she pregnant while shooting this?

West

Based HueHuer

West but it's quite close.

West is a perfect film. There is no flaw. Even with America you can say it's length is a flaw.

>I think that's the version I saw on TV originally!
Quite likely. It was originally shortened to just over two hours for the US release.

I'm the greatest human being on Earth, but I don't have a cinegrid of Once Upon a Time in America, so West is better

>Deniro's character rapes the girl, and than it's just brushed off.
You literally missed the point of everything then. The rape scene didn't even happen in the way it was shown. You were seeing the hallucinations of a narrator. If you didn't realise this you need to watch it again.

West is a perfect film. But America is better.

West, easily. America was an overblown, bloated shit.

Nah think they just added it in there would be more sexual appeal. If you look closely, the woman is kind of excited about it.

No, she's thin but has a really round face.

Based user-senpai

>that
>better looking than Claudia fucking Cardinale
Ahahahahaha
How blind do you have to be?

>getting raped
>the woman is kind of excited about it.
That's because the whole scene is dinero reimagining what happened while tripping off his tits in an opium den. He is reimagining events of the past because of his crushing guilt. It's what the movie is about, you can't take the scenes literal.

I have weird taste

>you can't take the scenes literal
then wtf is the point of the movie if nothing really happened and it was all an opium dream?

lol I think you're reading a little too much into that

Once upon in China is objectively the best.

It's true tho