Aren't aboos just niggers, what's the difference?

Aren't aboos just niggers, what's the difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't abos and niggers actually the two human groups genetically fartest apart from each other?

correct

think of human race as a school, brother. i know you don't have those where you live but picture one

whites are the average student

the black kid is that class clown and moron who always gets held back

sure, he's a fucking idiot and likely to go nowhere in life but you can't help but laugh every once in a while, either at him or with him

abbos would just be that retarded kid who's not even in the class at all and is just scribbling pictures of spaghettified sonic the hedgehog in special ed

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Abos have about 4 percent Denisovan DNA thanks to interbreeding with them, while Europeans have about 4 percent Neanderthals DNA; Africans are actually the purest homo sapiens.

As far as I remember there aren't apes or monkeys in Aussie land so I think they are vastly different people
Skin might be black like the Africans from the savannah but hey get enough sun throughout generations and skin will probably turn black as well

>average IQ of 62
How the fuck did they make it to Australia?

Bunch of tards itt.

Correct in a loose sense of the way. I know that it sounds like a joke but abbos somehow managed to be more retarded than niggers while not having any of the athletic or vocal benefits that niggers occasionally posess

Angels were playing pocket god

There was a land bridge 10's of thousands of years ago all they had to do was keep walking.

Genes, facial features, geographic location, physical features, skeletal structure, culture, religious practices, diet, music, historic professions, colonial relations, language, hair color, eye color...

That's a woman abo for those that don't know

About 50 IQ points

No, that's like saying Slavs are white.

It never fails to make me laugh

Niggers are nobel laureates compared to abos

>tfw niggers are the least enriched

I think they've established than niggers must have also interbred with some archaic homos(no homo) we don't know about.

At least some of our niggers become doctors and can be eloquent and cool but it appears abbos arnt human. Watching them is almost sad. Does your average Australian belive they are equal?

Is dating 1/32 aboriginal 1/4 English Irish Aussia chick that votes One Nation degenerate?