Hey, Sup Forums! Remember when Summer Glau was a thing?

Hey, Sup Forums! Remember when Summer Glau was a thing?

she's still pretty cute, hey

yes

I

imagine having intercourse with her

go on...

>Nice show you got there
>It'd be a shame if someone canceled it

If I was better looking and had confidence I'd love to do this

she was shit on terminator sarah oconor

Summer Glau is just Edward Furlong in drag trying to reignite his career. I mean, c'mon. Summer Glau doesn't even sound like a real name.

>cherry picked grainy picture of furlong
>GUISE LIEK THEY SOOOO LOOK ALIKE

Summer is my least favorite Whedon girl. Something about her face bothers me. Like it's too tight or something.

No, but I remember sticking my thing in OP's mum in more than one occasion. Let's just say OP has has several black siblings.

How do I build my own robot gf like John Conor did?

kek I need to rewatch extras

Summer Glau.... I'm trying to remember where I recognize her from.

Oh was she the chick in Firefly and Serenity?

Anyone else think she looks hotter now than when she was younger? Maybe that's just my MILF preference kicking in

>glaufags
do they cry themselves to sleep now

Yes, she was as well as the Terminator in the Sarah Conner Chronicles.

No we just moved on

She was cute in Firefly and Serenity. Almost as cute as the autistic one. Something about that one man...

only homosexual men and women like that dyke.

>Summer Glau

Who?

she has some qt feets that is for sure

Why would fags like a dyke? Makes no sense.

':3

She makes me want to kiss and not tell!

Member when Summer Sup Forums was a thing?
Old fags acting like they could differentiate regular shitposting from Summerfag shitposting. I 'member.

I feel like right now I can accurately identify people whose primary online community is Facebook and they're the worst fucking retards in the history of the Internet.

>he says as he posts a facebook meme

That's a misfire, m80. Facebook is for people with friends.

That's my point, you double nigger.

Jodelle!

She's still got those eyes

Like a doll's eyes

She attacks, they roll over white

well it's getting hard to tell these days with facebook. it has spread like a cancer to nearly everyone. however, you can still make a distinction between those who constantly use it, and those who have one because they were brow beaten into it, but rarely bother to check it.

not trying to claim superiority here, but i never check that shit. an ex-girlfriend made it for me without my even knowing and added a ton of my friends. facebook isn't just cancer of the internet, it's cancer on humanity. just my opinion anyway

>BBG