Did they give even one remote shit about the passing of Joe?

Did they give even one remote shit about the passing of Joe?

yeah, you should try watching the movie

I can understand Lee being completely emotionally stunted, but Patrick was almost indifferent to his dad's death outside of one short panic attack

they'd had scares before so they were kind of numbed to it

this. Patrick had known since he was like 8 that his father won't stick around much longer.

I really liked the movie except for Patricks character, how the fuck can anyone with his face get laid with 2(two) above8/10 qts? Seriously u can tell he's beta as fuck, this was unrealistic and contrived

his nephew was a straight bitch, inviting a girl over the night his dad died

kek you fat faggot

/r9k/ pls go

Yes, Patrick repeatedly said how freaked out he was about it all and he had a panic attack at one point

Did you even watch the movie?

I can understand it to an extent, it's good to have some non-family support when someone you know and love dies.

They showed it in a very indifferent way. His bitching about the freezer thing (setting up for the panic attack) seemed like his way of expressing his shit.

The allure of dating someone without a soul is too much for some girls.

Can't fahkin believe weer tohkin about stah trek

What's wrong with his face?
Also
>on sports team
>plays in a band
>not a total autist

He's a classic chad.

>this retarded ginger is a chad in America
LMAOOOOOOO
what a bunch of cucs

>He's on the hockey team
>on the basketball team
>has two girlfriends
>is in a band

It wasn't like it came out of no where

he was in and out of hospitals for a long time

not to mention his dad was cool and would probably let him drink and have parties and sex and stuff

this was the most europe feeling american movie I've seen, I loved it

Casey won best actor for a reason, OP. It's pretty god damned amazing what he did for this. Yes, he cared that his brother died.

The kid who played Patrick couldn't possibly match Affleck but rewatch the scene where he sees his dad's cadaver, and then turns away and leaves in midstep.... watch him reacting to the freezer and crying in his bed then switching to the numbed delivery of his next line when he wants his uncle to leave. The kid fuckin nailed a 16 year old boy who lost his dad and is just about coming to understand it.

I don't even know what you're trying to say

I deeply indentified with the character of Lee and found all of his maneurisms, traits and situational interactions completely relatable and familiar.
But the difference is that I've had a pretty easy life so far with nothing tragic happening to me whatsoever.

What does that say about me? Is it just great writing from Lonergan?