Sup Sup Forums in the future race will be non existant and everyone will look like this

Sup Sup Forums in the future race will be non existant and everyone will look like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4394478/iron-man-riri-williams-tony-stark/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol you know designer babies are not as far of as you think.
Also you actually believe that muslims will go along with this instead of slaughtering everyone else when they are becoming the majority.. you know just like they did every single time in the past. The delusions of regressive liberals/leftists never ceases to amaze me..

Oh yes Brazil is such a peaceful society with literally zero crime

oh wait

Hmm really, yeah that will be strange, but why will this happen.

Everyone will have a vagina?

How did this meme start?

It's just a photo from a set by National Geographic of a bunch of mixed raced people with unusual features.

No it will end up like south America, with people fighting over who's white.

Green eyes are very uncommon and will be even less common once blue eyes will go mostly extinct

No, it's cgi, not an actual person

Chinese crispr babies are right around the corner
Maybe those soulless insectoids will show us the path to true supremacy

Someone used the picture in a progressive/leftie publication with a title along the lines of
>Science has worked out what humanity will look like in 50 years and it's beautiful.
I remember reading the original article it may have even been some gawker site I read it on. Basically the article itself was a pre-emtive celebration of the end of white people.

Because that national geographic was about what america would look like in 50 years.

The photographer also edited that one to make her look more "ethnic"

Nof it we can stop it.

not gonna lie I'd fuck the shit out of this bitch.

meh id fuck that

if this really happens than we will 100% die out as a species on this rock, because non-white are not smart enough to go into space colonization, and mixing with them will only blow our IQ into oblivion

black people literally do not have the intellectual capabilities to being space colonization, so if the white race is bread out of existence than that's it, and no one will care

I wonder what it will be like to be the last white person, damn after that its just a down hill trip for humanity unless the japs wise up, but they will just become the new "whitey"

>believing that arabs and nigs will outbreed the chinese and indians
ayyyyyyy

Disgusting. She looks Somalian as fuck. Those huge nigger lips. That fucking forehead.

wouldn't be surprised

It's been photoshopped m8

She's like 1/16th black or something

The new iron man is a black female

This is the future

time.com/4394478/iron-man-riri-williams-tony-stark/

It Will be nice

I believe that in the future this will be the base race, and there will be a few races that manifest out of it through their ethno-religions.

>50 years
>by the time I'm 75 all whites will have interbred with niggers

lol

I'd really like to hope so.

You misspelled Christians m8. Last time I checked, they started the holy war, "kill everyone who doesn't believe our bullshit religion," garbage first.

Enjoy your comeuppance while it lasts.

i want to make weird looking mongoloid babies with her 2bh

Any more white in her and it'll be approaching stealth-nigga tier.