58 Terminator Films
30 Avatar Films
And 15 Back to the Future films

What do you do?

Fucking cry and shit myself.

Re-watch the Academy Award Winning Suicide Squad

Fire up my flying car and cruise around,

retreat back into my virtual fuckstation and fuck virtual waifus

Take solace in fucking my sex robot and going on adventures through space, maybe still shitposting.

>2740
>Still watching movies
>Not living an entire virtual life in 10 minutes

The world and culture we have now isn't even going to make it to 2100

I guess I'll watch a Marvel movie

go on whatever animeboard retards visit now a days and make a thread asking what you will be doing in 3590 when
There are
5467 Star Wars Films
7452 Marvel Films
5569 Alien films
360 DC films
355 Harry Potter films
260 Lord of the Rings Films
375 Hobbit Films
435 Terminator Films
345 Avatar Films
And 536Back to the Future films

that's about the year Sup Forums would probably start liking it

i get sad when i think about shit like this. And not sad because of "uderpy they're gonna make star wars 99" , but sad about how early in the modern history era i'm actually born. There's people still living today that was born before radio was broadcasted for the first time..

and before everyone comes with "le'born in the wrong generation", you can't argue that technology is developing faster than ever today and will continue to do so. We're literally on edge of immortality, AI, terraforming, a completly new way of existence for the human race. But we're gonna be stuck with iphone, cancer and some early stages oculas rift (eg poor mans virtual reality) till our 80s and die.

Granted humans don't fuck everything up (which we might, but i kinda feel like we wont) i'd pick a rich white family in 2740 over this anytime

fuck me

Considering the progress in only the past 20 years, I think you're wrong. Stuck with iphones and early stages of oculus rift until our 80s? You're absolutely delusional.

This.

By the end if the century the international norm regarding copyrights will be Chinese in origin not American and it will be their "culture" being pushed on the whole planet.

By the end of the century it will probably be some kind of space-three kingdoms, not Star Wars, that all the nerds sperg over.

>only 547 star wars films in 700 years
Dude, they're realeasing a movie per year

I'm hoping we achieve immortality or at least an extended lifespan in the next few decades. Would be a bummer to be one of the last people in the world to die of old age

They'll have to take breaks from flop to flop to re-cast, rethink and refilm a reboot.

>space-three kingdoms
can't wait

Resources are far more important than immortality.
We'd need advanced space travel or a way to sustain ourselves on little resources, more efficient use of space throughout the entire planet before immortality would be an option.

Even then, only the rich would have it for a long time. It would be the most expensive luxury to ever exist.

I hope the only way to achieve immortality is to grind down actual human beings (and clones don't work for some reason), this way capitalism and scarce society can go on unhinged.

I wonder what the cost of it would be

maybe 1mil for every of life extended

I think the only chance any of us surviving past a 1000 years is if they make some cryopods
like in passengers.

Not sure I'd want to leave my family like that though

*year of life

>Resources are far more important than immortality.
No they aren't

>752 Marvel Films

With Marvel in shambles after how badly Dr Strange did, I find this incredibly hard to believe.

Watch'em all !

Immortality is fucking useless if everyone is just dying because we don't have enough food, water, energy, space for sufficient living, dying nature, global warming etc. etc.

I really get the feel our recklessness is going to catch up with us soon. I'm glad I was born in one of the last generations that could play outside in the sun during summer without the unbearable heat.

Haw, I saw this image posted on /r/DC_cinematic too. Very funny stuff. ;)

What if we cure hunger?

I got it from the other SS thread, you redditbitch.

Oh yeah, me too, heh heh. Posting in Sup Forums threads is a blast! ; )

Did you even read? That was my point. Resources are more important, obviously if we no longer need resources then that's fine. That's solving the problem of resources.

We then still have the problem of people breeding, not enough space on the earth to phsyically contain us, the effect that high number of people will have on the earth etc. etc.

This is really easy to work out.

browse Sup Forums archives from 2017 obvi

We can worry about other things once we're immortal but immortality comes first.

Where are all the muslim films?

Not really, since population grows exponentially, how will we keep up?

As population grows that fast, every problem I mentioned grows that fast as well.

>12398329578 Wong Fei Hung films
I am watching those.

Did arnold make one last conan?

shitpost on Sup Forums all day

Try to catch up to the latest One Piece episodes.

>tfw you will die before 2100

Sup Forums won't be around 5 more years

When you've been here for less than a year I can understand why you'd think that

have sex with all the women in those film on the holodeck.

Is that all?

normies and DKEKS acting like an award for makeup suddenly gives the movie good characters and plot

Is it stupid that it genuinly depresses me I won't witness the future?

I want to see how technology will progress.

How will the entertainment media come up with new stuff for another 100 or 1000 years when already a lot of stuff is being remade?

Will humanity progress morally and everyone will be nice to each other in the future?

Will the art from this time even be remembered in 1000, 10000... years? What will happen to the Louvre? Will there even be any images left of the current famous people?

It will eventually correct itself. Hopefully we figure something out before it has to.

Go on Sup Forums and call everyone a new fag

based

>implying there wont be two piece

The earth cannot correct itself. We can correct things, then I'm still right, we're prioritising our survival and the planet before immortality.

you'll be reincarnated at some point and be able to look it up.

Or we could, you know, get rid of 85% of people. That should leave us with an easily sustainable population.