So ... why was there wheat on an alien planet again?

So ... why was there wheat on an alien planet again?

Shut up

It's because the movie is retarded and is going to suck.

same reason why engineers are giant bald humans

futures my friend

Maybe, but that wheat is a precursor to the wheat we have on Earth. The Engineers planted some in a deleted scene in Prometheus.

Or maybe Shaw had some wheat seeds with her when she landed and decided to take up farming.

The Xenomorphs are peaceful wheat farmers, the humans are illegal immigrants trying to steal their crops.

Ridley is literally making an Avatar spirtual sequel.

David planted it.

Don't know, don't care, won't watch it in kino, I'll wait 3 more months to torrent it, don't wanna pay for this shit. The only movies I'm paying for this year are POTC 5 and Apes 3. MAAAYBE for Kong too, I'm vergeing.

Not a solid investment strategy friendo.

is this the dawn of wheatkino

Because there were previous human coloners. And taking into account wheat needs humans to reproduce, I'd say that wheat isn't older than 1 year, so at least there were humans in there 1 year before the time of the movie.

Not Logan, Life, Thor, Valerian, Dunkirk, Blade Runner, or Guardians?

>Engineers start another human colony planet besides earth
>Oh shit humans were a mistake
>They set off to kill he humans on bith earth and this new planet
>Woops looks like we can't control our black biosoup
>Crash on new planet and biosoup does its job killing the humans and engineers alike
>Didn't make it earth because the crew of engineers from the prometheus movie also couldn't control their black biosoup

Then planet was actually earth all along.
They had been in cryosleep for way too long.
Now you dont have to see this flick

Looks more like barley to me

>at least two DUDE WEED LMAOers in ur movie literally called ALIENS
glad they give so much away with this abundance of trailers is that you dont miss anything and dont waste 2 hours pretending to enjoy it

so why didnt these advanced humans send out a drone to fly around the planet and map it out? This is going to be another movie with dumb characters for means to progress the story. Prometheus 2

capeshit. ?. capeshit. kids' movie. nolan/ww2. ehhh, idk. marlel capeshit.

Because 3rd group of humans to come to LV 426

the wheat is gmo and is actually the bad guy in the last act

when I see it, i'll let you know

As if WY was into good investments. Look at their colonies.

but paying for apeshit is fine I guess.

So how is he typing Fuck You (8 key presses) by tapping just one key? or is there a dedicated Paste key on the keyboard?

Space jockers

i thought you guys were joking about the gay guys on a colonization mission thing

It's monkino my friend

yo i remember being a tryhard teenager. I get that everyone goes through a phase where you think acting like you dont like stuff or are better or whatever is cool. But in reality you're just a cringeworthy tryhard faggot.

Planted by previous colonists?

may I procure some alien oats

Brother, may I have some wheat

Wheat is for closers, pal

Kek

just.......no

This movie is going to be so incredibly shitty...It would be worse than Prometeus. I'm calling it.

I'm glad they are finally making movies about wheat now, wow, looking forward

ALWAYS

BE

FARMING

the seeds are weak

so the farmer aliens can feed their alien children

You're the hive queen? Why I didn't vote for you!

Seeds are weak? The seeds are weak? You're fucking weak, pal! I been in the wheat business fifteen fucking years!

>Future alien planet
>still eating gluten

why is this so unrealistic brehs? bread is literally cancer.

You only pay for apekino? Niiiice

noomi rapace

gluten intolerance is a major plot point i have heard

>bread is literally cancer.
buuuh babby is gluten intolerant?
poooor babby :(((

W8, is the planet they are landing the one where Prometheus plot is taking place?
Like, confirmed?

>space wheat

That's some big wheat.

>nothing but moldy bread for 3 stinking days
>looks like wheat's still on the menu boys

Engineers like bread. That's why

THIS

Weyland Yutani will try to harvest that wheat for its weaponized capabilities

>the movie is retarded and is going to suck

god damnit. ridley scott is one of my favorite directors but i do feel like hes losing his touch and is going senile.

i'll def still watch but i dont have high hopes

Ridley's last good movie was Body of Lies

Do you not understand? He's the ayylium now who descends into corn fields! Poetry
BRAVO NOLAN

you people are way off

they've found the weetabix home planet

Screencap this. Previous explorers left behind some grain, which sprouted and has become an invasive species across the whole planet. Ayyys are pissed at humans for taking over their local flora, insert environmentalist message here bla bla bla

It's gonna be trash

K I N O
I
N
O

>Ayyys are pissed at humans for taking over their local flora
Weyland-Monsanto still up to their usual tricks in the future

That is literally asked in universe by one of the characters in the trailer. Why is this a meme? It's obviously supposed to be a mystery as to who from earth colonized the place first, and why the place is seemingly void of life.

it used to be a human planet but everyone died of gluten allergy only the wheat remained

What was his fucking problem?

AUTISM

YEE YEE GET THESE HERE HUMANS OFFA MY WHEAT FARM

how do these things see?? nobody ever addresses that they don't have eyeballs

None of you guys are looking at the bigger picture.

In Interstellar, what was the main threat to humanity?

Love?

The real question is how are their planets when there are no buds/animals to migrate or help propagate the seeds?

>no animals (including insects)
>plants that reproduce via pollination still exist

hm

Not an argument.

I can watch every film ever made and say, LOL WHY DIDN'T THEY DO THIS INSTEAD?

Why didn't they shoot a warhead directly into the alien ship in Independence Day instead o the guy killing himself? The shields were down.

Okra?

More like Noomi Replaced

Superior Rice bread comes in to save the day with its complex carbs?

wind

Fair enough but I sill feel for the sake of a health ecosystem you need carriers for healthy reproduction.

Weyland-yutani corp, under the guise of a humanitarian mission, enlist a crack team of agronomists/space marines to find and secure a world with a wheat strain that produces a 400% greater yield and matures at twice the speed. However, the xenos, who act as intergalactic scarecrows to protect the precious wheat, fight back to defend their crop. After much bloodshed, the WT team leave with a bushel and seedlings of the über-wheat, but crashland on a planet killing all those aboard, and spreading the über-wheat over the planet. It is so successful that it chokes out all the other vegetation on the planet, turning it into a barren wasteland. The engineers, looking for their stolen crop and wishing to maintain a monopoly on the wheat market, crash land into the planet in search of the über-wheat, which is revealed to be LV426. This then leads into the original alien film, as WT corp has secretly diverted the nostromo in search of the über-wheat. Only parker, a high level operative of WT corp, and Dallas, are aware of the true nature of the mission, which he constantly alludes to as the 'bonus situation'. This is why dallas breaks quarantine on kane, in the hopes that he has retrieved a strain of the über-wheat. Ash is infact a redherring in regards to his mission, diverting the crews attention from the über-wheat to the xeno scarecrow.

Additionally, this is why the colony is commisioned to terraform LV426 in 'Aliens', as well as their reluctancy to nuke it from orbit. By 'Aliens' the earth government has, naturally, joined WT venture into securing the über-wheat, seeing its benefit for earths position in the galactic heirarchy, and goes to extreme lengths to secure it, explaining the lresence of space marines and the sulacco, as well as the attempted retrieval of ripley (who is assumed to be hiding the über-wheat) in alien 3.

It's almost as if this is why the colonists found the situation to be so unusual.

Lack of fibre in his diet

This is a great rundown, thanks

Because David GMOs the grass on the planet to produce wheat so Shaw can surive.

boom

Ayyy doesn't have a problem with gluten

The long carapaces on their heads might be similar to the melon organ found in whales, which helps them in using echolocation to find prey & other whales in the darkness of the oceans. Xenomorphs might use this in a similar way, although they could also track down prey through the emittance of hormones or a highly-developed sense of smell

Bravo.

Whats Ridley playing at?

Does it not have the impaling mouth-penis thing yet?

Does it get it after assimilating the two homos?

Ridley has said for a while now all he does is translate scripts to film like a factory. He doesn't really seem to care about being an auteur anymore

This wheat shit is the most forced reddit meme I've even seen

Can someone explain this colonization thing?

Won't it just be inbreeding after the first couple generations?

>new planet of the apes

Your taste is shit in that regard

youre just mad because you weren't in on it from the ground floor

Because that stubborn white bitch in Prometheus had a wheat infection

t.manchild

Red pill: Wheat is an alien substance created by interdimensional demons to domesticate and subjugate humans, note the disastrous effects adoption of grain based diets have on the formerly wild and free power races (aryans, balkanites, australoids, north american indians)

Was the place that Maximus got sent when he died that Engineers' homeworld?

They showed poop right in the next scene, xenos ate wheat on earth, and pooped it out, there you go.

Agriculture domesticated homo sapiens. It turned us from wolves into dogs.