WITH THE NUMBER ONE PICK OF THE 2018 NFL DRAFT, THE CLEVELAND BROWNS SELECT

WITH THE NUMBER ONE PICK OF THE 2018 NFL DRAFT, THE CLEVELAND BROWNS SELECT...

your mum

A waffle

brett favre

Josh rosen

To move to London

Mitch Wishnowsky, Utah!

A quiet part of Utah’s success this season, Wishnowsky has been key to starting opposing offensive drives on the wrong foot, with 26 of his 44 punts this year landing inside the opponents’ 20 yard line. Just 13 of his punts have been returned, while just two have resulted in touchbacks. Averaging 44.7 net yards per punt, he leads in the nation in that category.

Josh Allen, QB, University of Wyoming

Baker Gayfield, Oklahoma

Bernard Kozar III, Quarterback, Appalachian State

Elite numbers

A couple weeks ago I went to a mock draft site and filled out the Browns' picks for next year. Tell me what you guys think.

>P2
Sweetie....

The Cleveland Browns have traded the #1 pick to the Jacksonville Jaguars (8-8)

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Blake Bortles, again

>A couple weeks ago
The 49ers were still winless at the time and they had the number 1 pick.

It's the browns

Mediocre-to-bad quarterback who hasn't won a damn thing.

What they really ought to do is draft Barkley and then a wide receiver and give Kizer an actual offense to work with.

Yes, but at the time that image was made the 49ers were winless as well and were in line for the number 1 pick. I can't go back in time and change the pick order, leaf.

BAKER MAYFIELD, DOUCHE BAG, OKLAHOMA

MENS ASSES

This seems like something the browns would do

>Barkley
No they need a replacement for Joe Thomas. Should go best WR or OT available for 2 rounds then draft the Kamara of 2018 in the 3rd

didn't they just draft a Douchbag like 3 years ago?

Yes you can faggot

The Cleveland Browns have traded their pick to the New York Giants.

The New York Giants select Josh Rosen, Quarterback, UCLA

The Jew QB from LA

They need to stop drafting quarterbacks. Just build an offense then draft a qb

CARSON WEN... oh wait they didn't pick him because they're straight up retarded

Another qb who's career will be ruined.

Vontae Mack

A solid pick if you ask me.

BOB SAGET

BUTT FUCK

Lameme Jackson

I don't like this pick...I LOVE this pick.

Meme

He should play another season with Poo-e-ville really.

He would've been a bust with the Browns. Everything they touch turns to shit.

>number one pick
Um, sweetie, that pick is ours.

Imagine how you'd feel coming out of college knowing you'd be going to the Browns

How did Eli manage to get away from the Chargers anyway?

Nevermind. Just googled it. Derp.

>Good enough to win a game
Um, honey...

>the browns are so bad so hopelessly terrible that number 1 picks coming out have said they would rather stay in college than play professional football

Bradley Chubb, because their quarterback will always suck so they should just try for a 2000 ravens type of defense

We're not pulling another manziel

Came here to say this FPBP

there must be a god because the brown's FO saved this kid's life

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I always imagine the Browns 1st round pick going Private Pyle during training camp

If Bobby goes he should leave

>Kamara

You mean draft a meme O-Linebabby who will probably be phased out in two years once people get tape on him?

Ethan Ratke, PK, James Madison.

the 5'10, 183lb powerhouse was 20 for 20 in PATs this season and 6 for 7 in FGAs.

Why does the national media try to sabotage the Browns buy saying shit like "DUDE DUMP KIZER AND DRAFT A QUARTERBACK" and "DUDE FIRE HUE DUDE FIRE SASHI BROWN AND START ALL OVER LMAO"?

Are they just going to ignore the fact that the Browns can't run the ball and don't have a talented receiving corps? Did they not see the sex bomb that Kizer threw to Coleman on Sunday only to have Coleman drop the fucking thing in the endzone? Or do the ((((((((((((((((experts))))))))))))))))))) in the national media not watch games and just egg on the Browns for clicks?

Real question is why are you still listening E!SPN and other shit media ?

Haha WOAH the Brown pick a WAFFLE because they're so bad haha wow can you believe that lmao!!!!

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT A PORCUPINES BALLS

the next guaranteed bust QB in the draft.

Not that there is a QB who's guaranteed to bust, just whomever the Browns take is guaranteed to bust because no one wants to play in shitland.

This current Browns regime seems to actually know what they're doing in the draft though.

Garrett looks like Bruce Smith and Njoku, Peppers, Coleman, and Ogbah have all been good to great picks.

>Garrett looks like Bruce Smith

if you saw Bruce Smith play you'd never say that.

Everyone better let the Pats get Luke Falk, the second coming of Brady won't work anywhere else

The patriots are waiting for Drew Bledsoe's son. He's a freshman currently. He will replace Brady. It will be pure poetry.

dammit came to say the same