Do girls watch sports?

Do girls watch sports?

My gf does. But I must watch her telenovela.

C U T E
U
T
E

most dont but my chubby older lady coworker is a legit diehard fan of the phoenix suns. its pretty weird. shes had season tickets for like 20 straight years and watched every game since she was a little girl. i always thought female sports fans were memes but shes one of the most hardcore people i know. for a historically shit team too

no
also there are no girls on Sup Forums

hello i might be a girl

they watch but they don't see.

yes to fit in. but no they do to understand any it of

yes but its pretty insufferable when they do. i prefer if they fuck off and dont

hmm..

Yes but they never know anything about the rules or have any aptitude to learn what the rules are. They get the points thing and that big plays are good but other than that they have no idea. This is true for literally any sport.

>tfw turn into girl watching cricket.

kek

Is this board with the least amount of girls on it?

it may be
what's the board with the most girls though? /fa/? Sup Forums?

my mom watches

breh
/cg/

>exgf would watch sports with me
>she would only comment on the guys attracticeness and not the game

i guess, maybe tied in with /o/ or /biz/

*/cgl/

girls(males) do it

This is so true. My girlfriend has been playing fantasy football for 5 years now, knows basically every offensive player in the league, listens to podcasts, and "watches" hours and hours of football with me. She still doesn't really get what a 1st down is and cannot understand the concept of why a team would punt vs go for it.

Your gf is just dumb

Just shut up

She was probably trying to tell you what kind of guys she likes so that you can be more like them