What is the counter to being called a "racist"?

What is the counter to being called a "racist"?

It is used to discredit people and end the argument instantly because it is very difficult to come back from. It is the "u mad?" of real world politics.

Even responding to "u mad?" makes you look mad. Same with "racist". Aside from not giving a single fuck but that means you effectively bow out of the debate and they claim victory.

Just say you identify as a black transwoman and it's raco-homo-islamo-vegano-deutero-quantumphobic to say anything negative to you.

"Yes now back to the argument"
"That's not an argument"
"You're a pedophile." (then make the proove a negative routine on him being a pedo rather than you being a racist)

THE MANTRA

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Anti-white

>you're just racist
>>not an argument

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Simple.
I'm not racist. I'm prejudice. Prejudice against those who are prejudice against me and others like me, for things that I have no control over. I'm cool with everyone. But if someone already has decided that they don't like me or hate me, and if I will likely be harmed if I try to talk and reason with them, in what way does it benefit me, if any, to continue to try and be civil with them?

They will be BTFO. The ignorant fucks that are just parroting what they hear through the libshit grapevine won't even know how to respond because they have forgotten the word prejudice even exists. Some will get this far away look in their eye as they remember the word, how it applies, and they will have a realization hit them that will make them feel very uncomfortable.

The Race Card

"I know you are but what am I?"

>tfw snow monkey minority
Minorities can't be racist.

beat them to the punch and call them racist first. not even kidding. whatever they say after that just reply 'youre just mad that i called you out on your bigotry'

note: probably wont work if they're a minority and you're white.

I'm what? Racist? Oh, no.

Go about day.

you shrug.

everything you say and do after being called a racist will only be turned to verify the claim. just shrug, turn 360 degrees and walk away

because I acknowledge that africans are the master race in sprinting?

You mean "180 degrees". Your argument was valid until you said that retarded shit.

kek, bretty gud

>being this new

>being this new
hes baiting for (((you)))s

You're the fucking idiot if you don't recognize that meme. Get out newfag.

Kek, get a load of this goy

>he doesn't know how to respond to "u mad"

Hello newditor.