Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2017-college-football-predictions/
youtube.com/watch?v=r8zjpUZ84t8
bradyhokeclapping.com/
al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/10/sending_out_an_sos_for_alabama.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alabama misses the playoffs

first for tennessee is back

Herman and Ehlinger are the cancer killing Texas.

Kirby Smart revenge tour get's a extra game.

Joe knew

Sandusky rapes children while Schiano just walks in, turns around, and quietly walks out and doesn't do anything about it to save his job. Ohio State fans have no problem with this. Penn State fans had no problems with Joe Pa. Seriously messed up priorities in the OH/PA region

how long until Herman gets canned? 3 straight RRR losses? back to back .500 seasons?

Good. After the way Herman left UH, anyone that hires him deserves to get fucked.

Who wins sec championship.?

auburn are going to be the preseason #1 next year aren't they

Auburn got 4 first-place votes in the new Coaches Poll.

some people ignore literally everything but the last five games i guess

t.Syracusefaggot

Sandusky did nothing wrong

Needs a solid season by year three and good recruiting until then

If McQuearey's sworn testimony stated that Schiano watched as Sandusky buttraped a woman in the locker room literally none of the sports media would be defending him today. Not Dan Wolken or any of those guys.

Not losing that many seniors on the OL. Look at that, 4 starters and mich of the depth is all seniors

then why did ut get rid of Charlie Strong?

not him but no solid season

Actually that would be pretty hot as long as she was was enjoying it. Maybe the kid Schiano saw getting raped was enjoying it too, and that's why Schiano knew it wasnt that big of a deal and didn't need to go anything drastic about it?

age of consent in PA is 10

I knew a girl from State College, PA. Penn st grad and everything. She even knew some of Sandusky's victims. And she still supported Joe Pa. Fuck that cult fanbase. If my college's football coach was covering up for a pedo I'd burn my god damn diploma.

>Blocks your path

sometimes i really can't tell if anons are shitposting or genuinely rape advocates

daily reminder that UCF played a tougher schedule than Wisconsin did

Lol

Could be that Schiano misheard the boy. When the boy whimpered: "Pleeeeasssee heeeeelllp," Schiano thought he said "please get out"

>shit went on for 15 years
>Joe Pa didn't know guys
It's actual insanity that people believe that shit
He knew and didn't care

why would he not care, if that shit ever got out (and there's no way it wouldn't) it would absolute ruin him and his legacy

Did Schiano look the other way after he saw his defense rape Penn State?

Or he could have immediately reported him to the cops and been the actual hero/legend that inbred Pennsylvanians think he is

>be Tenneshit
>be dumpster fire
>run through literally 7 coaches in 9 years (soon to be 8)
>fall for Le Gruden meme
>orchestrate riot from twitter and message boards when it doesn't happen
>falseflag and say it's because Sandusky himself is being hired
>in reality be mad because it isn't Mullen/Gruden/Frost
>were totally fine with Manning, Fulmer, and Pearl molesting/cheating/breaking rules because they won games
>3rd riot in last 5 coaching changes
>make Mizzou, Baylor, Ole Miss and Lousiville scandals look like jaywalking in comparison
>expect any coach to touch program ever again
>expect any recruits to commit to the most toxic school in college football
>trying to spin your retardation on Penn State/Rutgers/Tampa Bay/Ohio State
>still living in Knoxville
I can't wait to see Twitch Plays Volunqueer Football! finish dead last in the conference each and every year for a decade

The SEC needs to get rid of the Alabama-Tennessee standing game. It's bullshit Alabama gets a permanent cross-divisional cupcake.

He lost to Kansas

Ohio State deserves the death penalty for enabling a pedophile enabler

Ohio State deserves the death penalty for being Ohio State

The fact Tennessee didn't even think this could happen before making the hire is laughable.

The fact they actually backed out after it happened and now have no plan C that doesn't cripple them is pottery of the highest quality.

It also bsically renders the sec east as a completely different conference from the sec west as far as Alabama is concerned. They play 1 sec east team a year that's not Tennessee.

Kys faggot

>thinking shitposts on aOSU will get you out of the doghouse
>wasting dubs
we're voting your joke school out of the conference and replacing you with Memphis

>he lets his school get directly ruled by Walmart fans on social media
not even BLMizzou embarrassed the rest of us this badly

>>run through literally 7 coaches in 9 years (soon to be 8)
? Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, and Jones

well that's the standing game that every team has

it's a perfect argument for the conference going to 9 conference games or telling mizzou and ass to mouth to fuck off back to the big 12

I'd rather lose to Auburn every year than honor a defunct """""rivalry""""" with a shitshow like Tennesee ever again

>t. fans of teams that have lost 8 games in a season before

>There are Alabama fans that think they will make the playoffs

so do a lot of people

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2017-college-football-predictions/

it's disgusting

They don't deserve to but they will

Tfw don't even wanna bother with football now. YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE SITH NOT JOIN THEM!! FUCK YOU AND YOUR LYING BITCH ASS. I HOPE YOU LOSE EVERY GAME WITH YOUR LAST MINUTE """PLAYCALLING"""

don't frown because it's over, smile because it happened

Wolken denied this and called Schiano a "good man."

If anyone has definitive proof on Schiano, it's Sup Forums, plz post so we can tweet it all of these child rape apologists.

Sad thing is they still think they have a shot at Frost. Frost has plenty of other places he can go to.

Fuck that, he was literally on the verge for the first time in MSU history. 90% returning players, in state rival in the shitter. A dream QB. And fuck all that for 12 million. Now what happens? It's not fair m8s....it's not fair.

>Vols fans are unironically discussing Mike Leach, Bobby Petrino, Jeff Fisher, and Lane Kiffin on their message boards as realistic coaching hires RIGHT NOW
I'm gonna be saltmining until Christmas, thank you Jesus

that's hilarious, Frost is either to Nebraska or staying put. Nebraska has been publically salivating over him for a month and a half, Florida sent Spurrier to his game on Saturday, and we haven't heard shit yet.

Tennessee will be lucky to rehire Hoke or Jones at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=r8zjpUZ84t8

>dozens of Penn State personnel hired by other schools/sports media after Sandusky trial
>no media frenzy
>Tennessee doesn't hire Gruden
>"PATERNO HAS RISEN AND BUSTED SANDUSKY FROM PRISON, THEY ARE COMING TO RAPE ALL OUR ORANGE CHILDREN, RIOT BURN IT ALL LYNCH CURRIE KILL THEM ALL!"

Hoke honestly wouldn't be that bad would he?

I kinda think Tennessee doing this is similar to Alabama running out Rich Rod in 2007, it might not be as big of a deal as some people are making it, but we'll see

>Hoke honestly wouldn't be that bad would he?
bradyhokeclapping.com/

little surprised why florida went dan mullen instead of frost.

also chip kelly to a PAC-12 school is actually a great hire.

>we live in a world were Mike Leach is unironcally better off at fucking Wazzou than Tennessee

Rich Rod decided not to take the job and if he did there would not have been massive protests about it. That's a totally different situation. Wonder who would have lucked out with Saban if Rich Rod did take the Bama job.

>trying to make it seem like rushing the field is a good thing

bama has it the right way. winners dont rush fields

>miami dolphins would actually be decent

>Nebraska hyping up it's coaching search to near-impossible standards
>Texas A&M hyping up its coaching search to near-impossible standards
>ASU firing a winning coach for no reason
>no matter how hard they fuck up the replacements, all will be better situations that the dumpster fire of Tennesshit

W-w-what about gruden?

>no fun allowed

If Schiano called a press conference and said I saw it and didn't report cuz I knew JoPa would kill my coaching career it'd be believable and honest.

McQueary isn't gonna perjure himself to bury Schiano. Why would he?

The most believable scenario here is that Schiano did see Sandusky raping a boy. He told fellow assistant coaches, but didn't have the guts to go to the authorities because we now know Penn State controlled them as well. If Schiano had gone, nothing would have happened...other than JoPa firing him and blackballing him from ever coaching again.

Schiano is in a position to come clean here. He won't do it, but deep down we all know he saw it.

>literally 7 coaches in 9 years (soon to be 8)

First time i have ever quit reading a post. Cant handle all the lies anymore. You guys need to get your shit together

Will you Big Ten rapists quit being liars and have some honor for once? Tenn v Bama is one of my favorite alltime rivalries. Bama will be medicore in a few years when Saban (almost 70) retires, no coach will want the pressure of relieving Saban.

No, Saban didn't luck out on Brees and got stuck with Culpepper

Substitute Ohio State for Bama. Bama easily has a shot, Ohio State has zero. Whats up with all the lying Big Ten retards on here?

It could just be a bama fan

TENNESSEE vs. TEXAS to determine who is officially back next year make it happen

>Fulmer
>Kiffin
>Lane
>Dooley
>Jones
>Hoke
>Schiano
>the poor faggot who will be run out of town for $5 million minimum
facts hurt down in Rocky Top, but they're still facts

>believing McQueary
>believing "I'm suring Penn State for emotional damages" McQueary
>believing "Even the water crew saw suspicious activity and didn't act!" McQueary
>believing "I heard from a guy who heard from Brady who heard from a guy that Schiano saw the whole thing" McQueary
such bad b8, Volunqueer tears will sustain me for a lifetime as you watch your program fade into G5 status

Bama deserves too but i hope they dont

Its disgusting why? You need to get a grip

Rekt

Tennessee should just shut that clown show down

>>Kiffin
>>Lane
Wut

>it's a "we went full retard but let's start an SEC vs. B1G shitposting war" damage control episode from Tennessee
top wew

don't rope the rest of us into your fagfest, >my team just navigated a sloppy replacement poaching without looking like total schmucks

Their SoS is dogshit, they didn't even win their conference, let alone their division

No dude, TN has had
Fulmer
>Kiffin
>Dooley
>Jones
That's three coaches since Fulmer. Quit being a retard. You make the Big Twn look like dumbfucks

Their Sos is #1 of the contenders. Whats the problem other than you being a jealous lil baby?

I forgot about kiffin. he had a good year at fau this year. he is going to a big program this year

>>Lane
Chaney*

Look at the records of the teams they have beaten and then tell yourself that

Ohio State is the team with the guy who condoned child rape, not Tennessee. Kudos to Tenn and shae on Ohio, obviously
Unless you are seriously fucked in the head

This was McQueary's testimony into the Sandusky investigation. It was sworn testimony. If he were to lie, he would be guilty of perjury, a federal crime with prison time. Why do you think he'd make that shit up just to shit on Schiano? Isn't the scneario where Schiano saw but chose his career instead more believable?

Dude, the SEC West is the toughest division in football and they played FSU Colorado State and Fresno State. How in the fuck are you mad about that? Are you the single most idiotic person in the world or what?

there have been 7 coaches who were listed as HC for some period of time at the University of Tennessee from 2008 through November 26th, 2017

just because you put """interim""" tags on staff members or try to negate signed contracts doesn't negate your shitshow of a program or make it any less of a national embarrassment

stop using >our conference as a shield, pick ight the B1G faggots on your own because no one else in the south is going to defend you or lend an appeal to authority

are Ohio State fans literally proud of themselves that they are keeping a guy who watched a kid getting raped and didn't do anything about it? And they think Tenn fucked up by not takiing him? How fucked up are people from Ohio?

Dude, are you fucking retarded? Seriously, you are an embarrassment to the Big Ten. Go away. You are now exiled from the Big Ten, you idiot

Pretty bad when Tennessee wants nothing to do with a child rape enabler who Ohio State gladly employs.

More like Pedo State, amirite?

any day now. thanks for the oc ucf

Even state websites said their SoS was terrible, get fucked

al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2017/10/sending_out_an_sos_for_alabama.html

>you will never blow yourself out so hard that you falseflag at 2 am on a Cantonese Hardwood Blog
so this...is the power...of EEC athletics...

Bruce FeldmanVerified account @BruceFeldmanCFB
5h5 hours ago

Am told #OregonState reached out to #FresnoState’s Jeff Tedford about their HC vacancy as a feeler but he quickly passed. He is happy at Fresno.

Can we finally swap Oregon State out with someone decent? Fresno State would be much better

Sup Forumstards out in full force with lies and dishonor. Your parents really must hate that they had you

you may only post in this thread if your university isn't run by mob rule and social media
>not so fast, Mizzou and Tennessee

>getting turned down by the coach of Fresno state
>the city of Oregon