*puffs ecig*

MAYNE

STREEM

*MGMT starts playing*

IMAGINE

MY

SHOCK

>Paul Joseph Watson

I dont like Leonardo either as he barely can act, but god damnit OP. You could pick an argument from a less insufferable moron than Watson

I mean, he's not wrong.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

WHEN THE SO-CALLED

"TOLERANT LEFT"

IS ACTUALLY

NOT SO TOLERANT

>insufferable moron
rational logical arguments based on facts are now insufferable, folks

METEOR

Last summer I was asked to chop down two hundred trees because a community wanted a "walking space" behind the fence of one area of the community. They were all well off and most definitely would be the type to cry about climate change, but none hesitated as to whether I should chop down any trees. Really made me think.

Leo reminds me of those people.

BRAPPOSTING IS THE NEW PUNK ROCK

DEAL WITH IT MAIN STREEM METEOR

Didn't this guy make a video saying depression is fake?

>rational logical arguments based on facts are now insufferable, folks

Except they are rarely rational nor factual.

At least throw someone like Shapiro my way, at least he doesnt run around on the internet, proclaiming his paranoia about marxist bogeymen.

And can actually present a rational argument.

>muh fucking trees

Climate change activists are literally saving the planet, and you're whining about a couple of trees

You don't get climate change and climate activism, fuck off moron

MY KELL MOAR IS AY SACKUFF SHIT!

that fill wun no GEE-EFF

No one cares about climate change.
It's impossible to care about something further than your own lifespan. It's not how our brains work. The reward comes from the signalling.

Oh trust me, I get it. We have to stop it, just not in my backyard.

Of course he flew on a jet. How the fuck else is he going to get where needs to go? Drive? Take a boat? This guy's retarded.

Ok go listen to your hopsin

who is this british faggot trying to slander based leo

>Of course he flew on a jet. How the fuck else is he going to get where needs to go? Drive? Take a boat? This guy's retarded.
he could fly first class for example

>It's impossible to care about something further than your own lifespan. It's not how our brains work.

fuck my offspring senpai yolo blaze it

Not go at all?

really makes you think...

Basically, yeah. Parents do this every day.
Sorry you're too much of a brainlet.

well technically Leo just said that climate change was an issue. He didn't suggest that people should stop driving or flying.

MEMES ARE NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"

THE ENVIRONMENT
*takes trip in a super yacht*
IS DYING
*takes flight in a private jet to New York*
AND NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT
*vapes while talking to trump*
CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!

>Climate change activists are literally saving the planet
lel

>create a documentary that influences thousands of people to change their lifestyles to benefit the planet.

>fly private jet adding to a small sliver of pollution.

In the end Leonardo will have benefited the world and helped the planet way more than damage it. Seriously, Paul Watson is one of the most autistic people I've ever seen.

Find me one thing, ONE THING, in this video that is not rational or factual. I'll wait.

literally nothing wrong with owning a yacht or private jet

He could go in a plane with 300 other people, instead of taking a similarly sized plane for one person you ignoramus.

I'm sorry but that kind of thinking is insane

Considering the CO2 emission from cows, what do we do? Stop letting people eat so much meat and leave meat to the super rich?

Go fuck yourself

Climate change activists are not saving shit, you retard. They're all frauds, climate change is natural and there is no hard prove that human activity is relevant in this context. Also, most modern "green" technologies are just as bad to the environment, they're just marketing strategies.

>implying white liberals are having enough children to repopulate the previous generation's population.
>implying they don't promote abstaining from having children

fuck off commie

Leo is the ultimate manchild

>influences thousands of people to change their lifestyles
yeah...name one person that changed their lifestyle because of a Leonardo DiCaprio memeumentary

>influences thousands of people to change their lifestyles
Can you name a single one?

Hi Paul. Glad you could join us today.

me

we said name a person, not a gullible dickhead

say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

how many levels of irony are we on

why does this posh twat have a following?

time and place, faggot
you BETTER be there or I WILL track you down

redpilled retards fell for the "british accent" makes someone smart meme.

What is this type of speaking? Reminds me of Rachel Maddow/Keith Olbermann and Alex Jones combined. Also I can't even pinpoint his accent, but it annoys the fuck out of me.

This guy would do a lot better if his videos didn't feel like he was an adult verbally backing a child into a corner to lecture/scold them for something they did. It's like he's always slightly shouting but never quite breaking the threshold.

LEH THAH SEENK IN

It's not about being rich, it's about what is correct. What's it matter if they guy who got a ton of people to stop eating meat or stop doing something bad still did it. He still benefited humanity more than harmed it. He is a hypocrite, doesn't mean what he's saying isn't true.

It's like how Thomas Jefferson owned slaves yet actively tried to ban them.

LMAO you actually liked the video

So why do libs get into a shitfit for Trump using cheap Chinese labor when democrats invented the problem in the first place, that he's now as president, trying to fix?

Both the bluepilled and the redpilled fall for that meme
We should recognize who truly holds the power in this world. The left/right dichotomy is just a front to keep Americans blinded to the fact that the Brits still control America.
We must take the Britpill.

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO IS

A
COMPLETE
IDIOT

>redpilled
Only the anti-SJW/anti-Islam retards, he never touches race or similar topics

No, he literally can't. There's a reason why celebrities with his type of schedule don't fly commercial.

>don't do his job

Good one, retard.

Alex Jones wanted to sign up PJW for the White House Press Corps but his pussy ass wouldn't leave his gf in England

Trump taking advantage of a broken system as a businessman when he has no power to change it and Trump trying to fix said broken system when he has the power to change it are two very different things.

>those beady eyes
>that hatred for civilization
The eternal Kanglo must be stopped.

>No, he literally can't
And why is that? Hundreds of people do it every day, people are doing it right this second, but why can't he? Because he starred in a couple movies? You are literally retarded.

Well, all he did was trash Leo for flying jets. Rich people are massive hypocrites, whats new under the sun?
I dont care about Leo flying jets, what I do care about is what Watson implies in his vid.

>since Leo doesnt really care about the enviroment, we shouldnt either.

I find it hard to take anything seriously from someone who sounds like 55 year old construction worker after 8 pints at the local pub on a thursday evening.

His arguments are fox news comment section tier and you should feel real stupid for taking anything he says seriously.

Idk, I don't speak for all liberals. I'm hardly even liberal myself.

That's kind of my point. He was called a hypocrite because his stuff was made in China -- when he doesn't say "buy American made only", he said it's impossible to compete and thus we lost a lot of our jobs

>play video
>some dumb faggot looking into the camera and rambling on
>close window

holy fuck do I hate youtube "stars"

his accent is liverpudlian

They're at least better than the people that ramble on camera with a "cool" avatar representing them.

GUTTA GUTTA 4 LYFE

>since Leo doesnt really care about the enviroment, we shouldnt either.
he never said or even implied that
How are you going to critique what he said when you didn't even understand it?

False premise, poor analogies.

Because leftists are fucking idiots. I'm not even memeing.

PJW is an insufferable pretentious cunt, but this video is pretty indefensible. I mean this is all verified information. He's a hypocrite, no doubt about it.

Daily reminder that even if the west stops all carbon emissions it still wont be enough to "save the planet" as the east create even more emmissions and do not give a fuck about a bunch of white hippies complaints.
Daily reminder that if the hippies get their way the west will fall and the east will control the world.

>He was called a hypocrite because his stuff was made in China
>implying he isn't

MEEMSTREAM
METEOR

DUDE STOP POLLUTING THE PLANET LMAO
>cruises on yachts
>cruises on private jets
*toot* *toot* motherfucker

Hi leo

IMAJUN MY SHOCK WHEN THE POSHON JUSTICE WARRIOR WOULDN'T SELL ME ANY POSHUNS

based infowars dropping truthbombs

He wouldnt even bother to make a video about Leo and his enviromental activism if he didnt think global warming was bullshit in the first place.

You are really fucking dense arent you?

>le anti establishment hollywood elite bashing
boring

>He wouldnt even bother to make a video about Leo and his enviromental activism if he didnt think global warming was bullshit in the first place.
Again, neither said nor implied by anyone but you.
The point of the entire 4.5 minute video was to call Leo out on his hypocrisy. And that's all it did.
You are really fucking dense arent you?

This guy probably watches JRE, Infowars, Tomi loudface, Gavin McInnes, Milo, Steven Crowder, etc. Why are you trying to argue with him? He literally gets his opinions from youtubers.

These rich assholes are just trying to spread awareness of climate change. Just because they are still living like rich assholes doesn't negate what they are saying. I think it's amazing that people still deny climate change. If people weren't so fucking stubborn and stupid, then these celebrities wouldn't be making videos trying to educate people about facts.

>all these people are telling us how to live our lives because if we don't change we are killing the planet
>all these same people are killing the planet much faster than the normal person ever could

Also the point of the vid is to point out Leo is a hypocritical douche.
>Rich people are massive hypocrites, whats new under the sun?
Congratulations, you've learned this lesson, most people haven't.

why are you replying to yourself? You know pass users can see that right?

>dude they're calling out my stupidity, better resort to the ol' samefagging meme lmao

Embarrassing. Neck yourself my man.

i would love to believe you, but i can't really take your word for it when you're defending someone who uses titles like "THE TRUTH ABOUT _____ "

>I don't like Leo as he can barely act
Fuck me dead, where do you get off saying this kind of shit?

> tell 10 million about a dire situation humanity is facing

> idiots don't listen because I can afford to fly first class from the 20 years of back to back to back to back home run movies I've made.

When will retards understand that individual changes don't mean shit on the grand scale. The only thing that will bring about real change is policy and investing in new technology.

Yes DiCaprio can be criticized for being a hypocrite but even I know all that stuff people try to bring up doesn't mean shit and his message still makes sense towards the things that will really have an impact which is what I mentioned. So no, he may be a bit hypocritical but he's not really an idiot, the people criticizing him are, for not looking at the big picture and thinking he's talking about individual lifestyles.

sure thing, kid

nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html

>people shouldn't use titles that will get them more views
okayyy