Wtf i love illegal immigration now

wtf i love illegal immigration now

wtf conan has visited multiple countries before and trumpcucks were OK with it until he goes to Mexico

made me think.

I'm sure it's entirely coincidental that he's visiting Mexico now.

what the heck... conan visits south korea during DPRK escalating threats

visits Armenia during armenian genocide memorial week

visits Germany during WW2 anniversary

Visits Cuba when the embargo ends

it's almost as if going to a country that is currently relevant in the political climate somehow translates into more viewers

this is really making my noggin get joggin'

It's also to push an agenda.

What agenda? That it's really fun to go to Mexico and get wasted for Spring Break?

Ahahahaha, cry more

race traitor

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

I hope a tweet erupts from this but Trump has probably lost all his energy after SNL.

No one here has been affected by illegal immigration

Great thread, OP. I look forward to seeing Sup Forumsshits and trumpets complain about brown people stealing our jobs and women for the next 300 posts.

Conan is to NBC as illegals are to Trump's America.

makes no sense

you should want open borders with pol faggot. has conan taught you nothing?

Ignorant statement. Here's your response.

I live in CA so yes I have

Helpful and unjustly attacked, yes.

Actually, it's why I am able to buy cheap as fuck produce.

if you think conan is more than just a script your a good goy

Go back to your safe space.

Just because you see illegals, doesn't mean they have in any way affected you.

will conan visit me there?

They (coco) have to go back (to irrelevancy)

dumb

That's literally wrong.

>condoning the terrible working conditions that they must endure

for shame

nope

do you feel in charge?

>illegals pick fruit for pennies on the dollar
>the rest of us get cheap as fuck strawberries and oranges as a result

They can't even get retail jobs. If you're mad about not being able to pick fruit in the sun for 12 hours a day you probably flunked out of high school.

Its really sad how he is stuck doing these stunts. He should go join Youtube RED and he would get a ton more money and be the #1 internet streamer immediately.

Also Mexico is interesting because it is really underrated, everyone hates it and nobody really looks at anything, Conan could actually open our eyes a lot.

>liberals pretend to be against exploitation of third-worlders and slavery
>but are A-OK with people coming here illegally to break their backs for poverty-tier wages so long as it results in cheap goods

Hmmmm

2% of illegal immigrants work in agriculture. Every blue collar job in my area is now filled by central american immigrants

I'm not a liberal.

But conan is white and Sup Forums isn't, Sup Forums

>slaves pick cotton for pennies on the dollar
>the rest of us get cheap as fuck cotton and tobacco as a result
They can't even get retail jobs. If you're mad about not being able to pick cotton in the sun for 12 hours a day you probably flunked out of high school.

t. guy who lives no where near the border

you really have no clue lmao

Blue collar is no appropriate profession for a white man. Labor work will always favor the lowest possible wages.

Should have gotten a better education.

>Irish
>white

I like what ive started

Nigger what do you think the point of the "made in mexico" part is you dumb mongoloid.

>Sup Forums hermits are too stupid to see anything happening in front of them

Yep. Fuck off retard.

inb4 thousands of Sup Forums snowflakes stop posting black dicks, cp and making four minute webms of an actress looking around to respond to this which also means your mother, father and pets will die in their sleep if you respond to this.

This is how liberals imagine it:

>Juan and his proud family, full of tradition and culture, escaped the Hellish Mexican drug cartels that were created by the Republican's" War on Drugs"

>he now illegally works on a Californian farm

>he gallantry & proudly does the jobs that white Americans won't do!

>he nobly picks fruit for us guilty Americans

>Juan is such a noble and brave man! Thank you Juan!! America wouldn't last a day without you!!

Not affected but I have family that are illegals but they didnt do stupid shit so they should be fine

not an argument, I'm from OC

A tiny % of spics work in agriculture, retard
Literally no reason why you can't automate or hire whites to work those jobs

"Labor work will always favor the lowest possible wages."

Yes, that's why you constrict labor supply to raise wages, nigger

>implying white people want to do those jobs

How? all the illegals take the shitty jobs Americans dont want

>just raise the wages lmao

People will always find a way to save a buck, that's capitalism 101

>I'm from a 90% white community
exactly

none of your statements mean anyting

I'm originally from chula vista, what now? That's as close to the border as you can get.

Why arent you working these jobs

Those jobs are automated in most countries because there's not a steady supply of taxpayer subsidized slave labor.

So how exactly did these fellas hurt you again?

I am from the OC as well unless you live in Santa Ana and parts of Anaheim you are in the white community

>that room

Trump has the worst taste holy shit

what

They are 5% of the population, total, of which only about 7mil are working age so the ones that could potentially fuck with your shit are actually about 2.5% of the population of the united states.

Somehow, they're fucking your economic shit up. Maybe you just suck?

>Sup Forums - alt-right cry babies cry about literally everything

Nice strawman, faggot.

"Why do unions exist. you can't get higher wages or benefits. capitalism 101, dude"

unions are commie

[filthy fucking globalist intensifies]

>I was born in chula vista
and? I still live here.

My school didnt have buses or computers.
The clinics are lined out the door with illegals
traffic is atrocious and crime is fucking rampant

you're literally fucking retarded if you think illegals dont affect san diego and LA

I'm actually fine financially. I'm from an upper middle class family.

I care about the ability of average Americans to prosper and put them ahead of foreign carpetbaggers

These people dont affect you at all. Youve been lied to

Inb4
>ur wrong
>show us sauce
It's simple middle school level math and population extrapulation based on the 12million illegals number that gets thrown around.

2.5 maybe 3% of the US population, that has very little economic power and little true political power is getting scapegoated by bigots and jackasses that don't want to ask why their new flavor of the month politician is the latest fag to not pursue the assholes responsible for 2008.

They affect wages, housing prices, quality of life, local schools and services, community cohesion.

We have active MS-13 and other Central American gangs in our schools

>I care about the ability of average Americans to prosper
So why are you pursuing a small disenfranchised segment of the population that is politically neutered and economically irrelevant whose removal could only possibly help further contract the population and give the state another financial liability?

>2.5%
t. guy with blindfold

immigration isnt a federal issue it's a local government issue you absolute retard.

There is no illegal immigration.

>*contract the economy

What? Chula Vista is fucking chill

Then stop seeking federal solutions for it dumbass.

Sup Forums is by far the easiest group to trigger.

They're worse than the tumbler landwhales they charged against before the election.

Like little peaches they get bruised and sensitive at the even smallest slight against their agenda.

>Chula Vista and LA
>one is a close to a border town and one is a sanctuary city
Hmmm

Do you have anything to say that's related to the show?

Stop focusing on just illegal immigration. There are 60 million foreign born residents in the US that have huge political clout.

Population growth makes GDP go up but can lower per capita GDP. Population growth does not increase prosperity otherwise sub saharan Africa and India would be paradise right now

holy shit youre fucking stupid.

what does your post even mean, honestly?

>without borders
>made in Mexico

Oh sure, it's not political whatsoever. I love self hating white people like you who's worldview is so desperate for validation that you would actively act against your own people just to not be left out of the group.

t. Mexican

They affect wages, housing prices, quality of life, local schools and services, community cohesion.

You dont work or own a house. Quality of life? what does that mean? You don't have a Panera? Community cohesion? A communist's dream. Every place has gangs. Shit there are gangs in Poland. You have an easy life

>60 million foreign born residents
That are legal. Your issues with them can go get bent over a table and raped.

>ur st00pid

Neat comeback you fucking moronic rube.

This is actually a great time to be here. Getting both groups is golden

>t. triggered pocho

That's more like it.

It means that one being a border town and another a city that accepts them with open arms are the reason they get infested with them.

Ha, I have. Everyone has indirectly with inflated housing and healthcare prices.

>has to assume that I'm a self hating shitskin to fit his worldview

Mexico City is pretty GOAT, you should come for a visit once you've paid all your gender studies loans.

Every cent spent on immigrants is a cent fewer spent on non-immigrants.

I'm employed. I have my down payment for my house saved up.

You made nothing resembling an argument after that

>Mexico City is pretty GOAT

Now I know you're baiting.

Most white "Americans" are only here because their family illegally emigrated here from Europe. They robbed, raped, and committed genocide on actual Americans, tossed them in concentration camps that they euphemistically call "reservations, and then have the goddamned gall to tell other people that theyre not allowed to come into a country that isnt theirs?
Well as long as a meme gets put into power, nothing else does

It is though. As long as you stay in the touristy parts.

Get a job and maybe you wouldnt have to rely on cents that immigrants dont need

It is if you have the money.
Too bad you wasted all of yours in self flagellation.

>Buying a house

Bro, fellow Trumper here. Yer blowing it

If you defend the principle, you have lost all control of your life.

Please no, Sup Forums, i like Conan.

I think he's the most underrated and best talk show host. I browse there too but just this once, leave agenda out of this.

It's like reading The Guardian.

That's true

But consider this: illegals provide $13 million a year in taxes and only collect $1 million in services.

Source: THE $900 BILLION QUESTION: HOW TO ADDRESS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN AMERICA