Post yfw you realise niggers are more pure than you because their ancestors haven't bred with neanderthals

>post yfw you realise niggers are more pure than you because their ancestors haven't bred with neanderthals

>starts at 01:20
youtu.be/D8vYSiKE3E4

Bump

So what they are more "pure", what difference does that make.

Neanderthal > Sapiens that's why

If being a pure human means I have to be a fucking wog i'd rather be a half-breed.

Wait Tobbaco was around in europe during the neanderthals? i thought it was a more recent invention with the indians creating it then the spanish smoking it?

So this confirms that neatherthals were the true master race?

They didn't die out, we are them

They were hardcore autistic manlets.

go back to r9k

Kek kinda like Mexicans

You're right. I'm going to spend the rest of my days envying people who couldn't build multi-level structures, develop a written language, have a base 5 number system, basic metallurgy, or anything resembling seafaring capabilities.

Boy it sure sucks to be Europid. Excuse me while I crank the air conditioning up a bit and go get a beer from the refrigerator in my garage where I keep my car and various other things Africans couldn't have produced given another 5,000 years on their own.

If you are on this board then you likely have some form of europid ancestry.

If shit hit the fan in this country you would go back to living just like them.

So you're implying if you put white people back to square one they'd be as shit as niggers are? I'd have to object on the basis of knowing what the Boyscouts are. Only white people go into the wilderness for fun.

>hypercoagulation
>malnutrition
Sounds like niggers to me.

Being closer to pureblood monkey isn't really an achievement though.

we also know for a fact that neanderthals had built up immunity to a huge variety of disease, we know this through DNA work, they literally had genes they passed down to us to do this.

your move OP

>become the most advanced civilization in the world
> have some bad genetic traits in exchange

>still live in mud huts
>but pure

top kek

>tfw you are a neanderthal/Homo sarpien mix
>tfw pure Humans like Blacks call you a racist
>tfw youre in Reality the mixed one

Wat's the Point pali dude?
U Know both neanderthal and sapiens both lived the same ages?
Neanderthal was just more ancient as a race and been exterminated by a big explosion of volcanic Campi Flegrei in Italy. The dust was find even to Romania.
Anyway been today related to Neanderthal is an honour,

Niggers are mixed with another human species actually, we just don't know which, hell we found the Denisovans in the 2000s.
People don't realize human species were literally EVERYWHERE, it's just that sapiens took over and bred out the rest.

Check this Italian master race 4n pai + double dubs

>Neanderthalensis master race proof

>post yfw you realise niggers are more pure than you because their ancestors haven't bred with neanderthals

Yeah, breeding with gorillas and monkeys is always better.

speculations...

also the nose knows

No it wasn't around in Europe back then, but the genes could still code for a prevalence or lack of brain chemicals that makes addiction more severe.

It would be more of a coincidence.

>If shit hit the fan in this country you would go back to living just like them.

No, whites would rebuilt their cities and towns, like they have after every disaster since the dawn of time you dumb nigger.

Revisionist nigger history... kek
Acting like being "pure" makes a piece of shit worth more.
Shit is shit nigger.

>more pure

Hold up OP. Genetic distance is a thing, and did you know SSA people have an unidentified archaic ancestor DNA? It was some species we don't know of yet.

I would be legitimately surprised if anyone was 100% homo-sapien, but I'm sure it may exist.

>admitting to Adam

>TFW it is common knowledge Neanderthal DNA was good for humanity, and they went extinct because they bred in to Modern white man.

I doubt it, sapians literally muh dicked every other human species.
And pure sapiens existing in Africa is the least likely because of just how many human species existed in Africa.

This. There were lots of sub-categories for human. In fact, East Asians have different Neanderthal DNA than Europeans.

We all didn't come from just one hominid, there are few already known, but it could be 20. Whatever it is, it will only be known when the Asians discover it, because whites would never realease the info.

>because they bred

But probably genocided by cro-magnon a little too

they were just another race of humans, like how dwarves and humans can have children in an RPG

every other human species

We are pretty degenerate. But a 100% pure homo-sapien isn't impossible. Maybe I should have worded it like that.

OP doesn't seem to realize how many forms of human there once were, and how degenerate muh dick we are as a species was my point.

I used to smoke but stopped instantly when I decided it was time to stop and don't feel urges to smoke

Does this mean I'm pure???

The interbreeding between proto-eurasians and neanderthals helped their descendants to survive and adapt to environmental conditions in northern regions like Europe and Asia, it also boosted their intelligence, since the Neanderthals were far from dumb and primitive because surviing in Europe even during the ice ages needed careful planning and therefore a high intelligence was essential.

Could you imagine what turmoil we would be in if we based not only niggers, but quite literal subhumans among us?