If your country is 54000<x<55000 it means you live in third world shithole

If your country is 54000

Our figures are massively overinflated by London though.

At least you are rich

What does that shit mean, and why is Norway so low?

>nowealth
>swerich

Financial assets means bank deposits, bonds, and stocks mostly.

That's why Israel and Switzerland are that rich lmao.

>Poorway

The state has all the money, not the citizens

feels bad

Some guy told me you guys dont save and spend all the money becauce there is a secure steady flow of it.

True or false?

>Richtugal

True, but I don't know if that's the reason.

>20,000
>Rich

Say what you will about the Euro, but it completely destroyed Greece.

These dudes might never recover. They were richer than us pre 2008.

>680

fuck

Come home Slavic men.

Poor Ukraine :(

Sben is richer than Norway
o-okay

Can't be worse than us tho

>poorkraine

>Spain is a fucking shithole
I'm not even surprised.

That's why Poland should rather ally itself with Russia and China than with fucking West, if we don't want to be poor and poorer forever due to this system that made slaves out of us. Our chance is rather a destruction of the current system which would turn money of the West into toilet paper and creating a new one, instead of serving as a cannon fodder for defending the status quo.

is this mean or median

> (

It's mode

Nah, in Spain the most common investments are in property, not in financial instruments

It's fake, google some real ones

1. welfare state means you don't need to save as much out of fear of unexpected or for old age
2. high taxes mean you can't save as much if you wanted
3. cultural preference of living in rented rather than one's own

I certainly don't feel rich

>the most common investments are in property
Which is why your economy is so fucked

whats wrong in investing in property? I had some inheritance monies, bought a flat with it and I just rent it to sustain my neet lifestyle. comfy/10, would invest again

Nothing but when your entire country relies on property and then the property market collapses you get what's happened in Spain

At least we own houses.

We do here too...

no we dont lol
nobody under 35

>implying meds have even moved out of their parents house by 35

I supose that Norway and Finland are shitholes too.

Perhaps we dont keep money free and use it buying propieties.

I have. Don't you have house credit ? Banks here are huge on that. You just need a stable job and you're off.

not if your average house costs £225,000

>his parents don't buy his first house for him
How does it feel being poor?

Norway is one of the most prosperous nations on earth, you dummy. Likely some insurance scheme or something screwing with the numbers.

epic, simply epic

>not if your average house costs £225,000
kinda cheap, here they are 1Mio€

You didn't answer my question

>tfw bought a house in the Medieval part of town for 150,000 €

feels like you're being smug about something you had no part in becoming

That's correct, do you have a problem with that poor boy?

couldnt give a single shite to be honest mate
hope you're happy anyway

I am happy, happy that I'm richer than you
Oh, I'll take fries with that burger by the way and a large coke (I can afford large you probably have to get medium)

>Ukraine
>Serbia
>worse than T*rks
Are Serbs and Ukies 'wh*te n*gs'?

DELETE

you're trying too hard poppet
never mind x

is this the only map where finland is not #1 or at least in top?

Oh my mistake, that'll be a small for you then :)

I'm not sure how you're thinking here. You're being brought up to our level by your own efforts and some help from the EU. Do you think Polish growth would have been as fast if you had sided with the east rather than the west?

Fuck me, reading this shit makes my eyes hurt.

im perfectly content as I am sweaty
money cant buy happiness x

Ok sweaty if that helps you sleep at night xx

>They were richer than us pre 2008.
Only in Greek accounting standards though

Kek
All too true.

I am very unhappy about this graph. Especially about the fact that filthy kikes and their German counterparts are multiple times richer than we are. It hurts me the most. I am also pissed that Anglo-scum is so rich, although it sold Poland to soviets after war. Literally all nations that were robbing, persecuting and exploiting Poles back then and some of them continue to do it also today, are living better than Poles themselves.

Meanwhile we hear constantly on TV that Russia and China is our problem, meanwhile it could be our solution.

If the West doesn't give us few trillion dollar of reparations, cancel all our debts and if they don't finally pay us for real to rise us up to at least Spain's level, we should develop an autarkic economy and tie ourselves with Russia/China in an economical and military way. Maybe we would become poorer in some period of time, but it would be only for the good: lower standard of life increases birth rates and innovativeness. if we were forced to produce everything ourselves, we would finally develop a real economy, instead of being a slave of Western companies and investments. Or maybe we want to spend most of your taxes on servicing debt in Western banks and live in a country without future with shrinking and old population?

Wait, average Slovak is worth only 6 000€? Hahaha what the fuck? we are literally 3rd world

Maybe, but at least people has somewhere to live, not a title that may have a value of 0€ as it happened with Banco Popular.

Alliance of Poland with Russia would be logical.

The West is flushing itself down the toilet. Poland could be a stable country in the middle.

There would be some work to do, like bridging the Catholic / Orthodox divide.

What do you think about the future of the Catholic church, in light of all the freemasonry and jewish infiltration?

So your TV is selling the Russia boogie man too?

It's a big job, cutting the financial navel cord. But we need to do it sooner or later. The central banking usury system can't go on.

what if you're over $100,000 though?

It's literally a map of jewishness

fuck off scum
you will sold your mother for a dollar is there a chance to do it
worse than kikes

Russia's future is with China too, imo. Don't let the West fool you again.

they stole our land in the 1968

You have too much of it anyway.

I wonder if that's really true. How much did they lie ?

I strongly suspect that our number is so high because the money for your pension is also in it.

No need to downplay your wealth, we know that both you and the Norge are millionaires. Champagne caviar all day long.

I wonder how low Moldova would score

im first world now?

>You
Reread his statement and think about it in terms of wealth inequality.

bullshit

German housing is cheap compared to those in England.