Rick Wilson Called Out Sup Forums Last Night on MSNBC

So in case some of you were sleeping or just forgot, Rick Wilson went on another rant about Trump supporters on Chris Hayes show on MSNBC. He brought up some pretty damn funny quotes, including Trump supporters are "Screaming for Hotpockets and a new holocaust"

But the best thing was when he legit called out Sup Forums by name on the air. Yes, he named Sup Forums and cripplechan live on air. So what does that mean? Well basically Ricky is a confirmed shitposter on here

youtube.com/watch?v=kmpPShpL7X4&list=LLcZLuIWnP_hNZ5nvM5wChuw&index=1

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@therickwilson/an-open-letter-to-reince-preibus-669321e2867c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's Rick Wilson and why is he important?

> spoiler: he is not

There is literally nothing wrong with masturbating to anime

I would like a hot pocket and a shoah for dessert.

>mfw all these media and politics faggots are lurking Sup Forums not really sure wtf is going on
keks

He's a proud grand cuck.

I hear he also likes to visit glory holes in the DC and Harlem areas so he can understand the black mans struggle even better.

I'm pretty sure the people watching that show last night had no idea what the fuck Rick Wilson was talking about. he's still salty over people finding out his son writes rape fanfction, and that user who jizzed all over a picture of his daughter

>Well basically Ricky is a confirmed shitposter on here

welcome to months ago??

>tfw you think you're shitting on political opponents but in reality everyone's uncomfortable because you're on national television talking about anime and masturbation

I'm not childless, I pride myself in raising my wife's son.

too bad CNN is a joke

They know exactly what's going on.

They're at the top of their game in communication. If you can figure it out, someone of their stature can too.

But this time he legit called us out by name. He was the one who started the anime Trump phenom on here

>has nignog grandchild

rick you are a mess m8

>and that user who jizzed all over a picture of his daughter
He should know that's the highest compliment we can give out

He does look like the kind of guy that has a wide stance in airport bathrooms.

the cuckservative getting to you old egalitarianists? Haha, fucking faggots.

He's got a nigger baby for a grandkid and looks like a dildo

Also, who even watches MSNBC?

Should we send him more anime pictures again?

>ice cubes

but y doe

Wilson is just mad because his daughter was pumped and dumped by a nigger and now he has been cucked into raising a little mutt

Give the old cuck a quiet place in the corner and let him grumble there with a stiff drink in hand.

Pretty anemic load desu senpai.

Why did you post this again?

Sup Forums BTFO AND EXPOSED

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Rick is salty af.

Whatever you guys are saying to him on twitter is getting to him. Keep up the good lels.

it was originally the girl from frozen

Oh. I'm not familiar with the movie. Disney isn't my cup of tea.

He's a joke.

>So what does that mean?
Same thing it's meant every single time we get mentioned on the MSM.
Get ready for the influx of newfags.

>republican strategist doing everything he can to make the republican candidate lose
He makes me think

Nice digits mang

Also, why this irrelevant cuck still getting airtime?

haha holy fuck

greentexting on youtube
kill all yourselves

Yeah..., I still think they won't understand this culture. "hurr racis, antisemtic inderned gulture".

I'd bet a 1000$ 80% of the most active and frequent Sup Forumsacks are niggers, spics, kikes and queers. And no, I don't mean the shills.

"hotpockets and a new holocauster" was passable trolling though

Because its MSNBC and he's anti-Trump

GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON MY WIFE'S SON'S GIRLFRIEND'S SON'S LAPTOP

I THINK HE MIGHT BE ONE OF THOSE NAZI ANIME MASTURBATORS

Rick Wilson is Turdblossom 2.0

Wew, for a moment I thought that this show was an actual unironical cuck show. Fuck the host screams prep work from a mile away

Wow they can't do a damn thing about us can they? Hopefully japmoot won't abandon us.

Will the /pol guy have a dance off with bald eggo guy? pay per view on jewmsnbc? influence hundreds of viewers, it will be all the buzz in the retirement homes.

Top kek.

Wow, he's got this board pegged.

I love you, Sup Forums.

Excellent

i think about this everytime i see that. half the people in this thread probably do it on facebook too.

Sup Forums gets more underage every year.

Rick wilson has never said anything that doesnt equate to him projecting hisbown inadequacies on others . You are a bitch , rick .

Does this mean we can turn him the way we turned Benny G?

Rick Wilson better watch his mouth this fucking time before he says something he will regret.

Chris Hayes is literally a walking stereotype of a cuck. His entire fanbase is comprised of Hipsters

Haha what a fucking cuck

Well, he's right. It's obvious that there have been paid Trump shills on here for fucking ever and you retards eat it right up.

Pics of this cucks daughter

I can't find the picture of him holding the little shit with a smirk on his face and the kid has a "shiieett" face. Does anyone have it please

The rest of the world will never understand the beauty of having a hot pocket for dessert.

thats not how it works, its the same reason why a 4 year old understands its mom's ipad better than the mom. Its not a question of "Stature" theyre not literate, and their minds dont work that way. They have no idea how to navigate this shit, and they dont understand what stuff is serious, and what isnt.

Here ya go

I hope our memes triggered him.

Is that legimately his grandchild? I thought his daughter was in college?

Yeah, unlike Hill shills, cruzmissiles, feminazi and race baiting white-haters, MIDF and JIDF, ots and pedoscum, amirite. There's shills for everyone and everything. We're a multi cultural board of peace, an international community of autists.

I AM NOW A /CRUZ/MISSILE

Well fuck me, I guess I'm now a #hillaryhowitzer

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Maybe the interns, but for someone like O'Reilly, or Chris Matthews will have no idea what's going on. There is a generational divide that most boomers won't be able to bridge on their own.

for some reason i always felt that potato-looking-people must have very important opinions

We made fun of his half-nigger grandson and single mother daughter

So no, Rick is a cuck and he's mad that we have everyone making fun of him

HEY RICK

Post more videos of Sup Forums being mentioned.

>Screaming for Hotpockets and a new holocaust
OK, he fucking goes here. This is amazing.

Please help me

>witnessed

He's like Romney and Boehner - they are all cucks to the globalists, along with Democrat leaders like Hillary.

They don't actually want change, or even to give conservative votes what they want; - they just want to continue the status quo and keep their shekels flowing.

Don't forget his son and pimpfeet.

Based Ricky is at it again

He is petiotining to be our new Ben Garrison, a new lamb yearning to be brought into the fold

He even mentioned "taking the red-pill" in one of his recent anti-Trump articles. Funny guy.

yeah thats his daughters niglet

shes single, of course.

Rick is a big fat MESS

Literally the man who got me into anime

>rick wilson being a faggot again on bsnbc

Rick Wilson thinks he's better because he masturbates to western cartoons instead.

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY DAUGHTER'S SON EVER AGAIN!

Send his twitter link please.

Hello Rick. How does it feel to whore as a daughter?

That one single quote spearheaded all those anime Trump pictures. Pretty sure it got more of us into anime to. That's why Karen is the mascot of Brit/pol/

FAGGOT'S WRITING AN ARTICLE ABOUT US

HE'S SO ASSHURT

medium.com/@therickwilson/an-open-letter-to-reince-preibus-669321e2867c

Too bad this happened months ago.

He's not fucking wrong tho is he?

What's wrong with masturbating to anime? Stop 2dshaming.

this is what the jews will never understand

>Picture was actually from 8ch
>Still names us
It really is confirmed, he does shitpost here