What the hell is going on?

What the hell is going on?

Just enjoy the sport and don't worry about political shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AG37AylK1_s
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-12/premier-league-soccer-gains-viewers-in-season-start-on-sky-bt
youtube.com/watch?v=olKvtHM4TXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell that to Colin.

I know part of the reason is politically(it is with me getting turned off but not by a lot). Something I never see argued is that before this the NFL was a ratings monster(and still is)

Numales prefer quidditch and vidyas, spics prefer luckswing and niggers apehoop.
New demographics with new interests

when the sport has like 30 minutes of action and the rest is filler, it's hard to ignore the political shit which will undoubtedly come up to fill the air

People are waking up to what a joke this """""""""""'sport""""""""""""""" is, America should adopt Aussie Rules if they think sawker is 4 fags

It's a shit sport. You only pretend to like it because muh patriotism

Why do u hate black people?

they commit a lot of crime to be honest

It’s always so cute when non Americans think their opinions actually matter

White people molest the most children do you hate them too?

thats like asking someone from the balkan why they hate gypsies

I never saw or speak to black person in my life. Only black athletes come to Serbia and they are chill
remember some black basketball in serbia player killed a girl with car and been to jail for years

This

It has nothing to do with politics. Ratings for all sports (except the NBA) is down across the board due to cord cutting and millennials lack of interest in sports overall. Even NASCAR, which openly endorsed Trump and would punish anyone for protesting, has ratings fall to 20 year lows.

Shut up cuck. Nice false equivalence.
You have to meet real black people. There's a reason Africans are pissed we call blacks African Americans. Even they see blacks are niggers. I believe Africans are actually the highest earners on average when they migrate to America. Every immigrant can hack it here but native born blacks. Coincidence?

Yea i see your point. Its like albanians from Kosovo and Albania.From Kosovo they are subhuman apes and from Albania there is a lot of comfy guys.

>Black kids picked on me in school now I post in Sup Forums to help me cope

>the look of shock on players faces when their contracts start getting smaller

THE SPORT IS SHIT

AMERICANS ONLY WATCHED IT BECAUSE MUH SOCIAL RITUALS

ONCE YOU UNDERMINE THE RITUAL, PEOPLE REALISE THE SPORT IS SIMPLY FUCKING SHIT

>I believe Africans are actually the highest earners on average when they migrate to America. Every immigrant can hack it here but native born blacks.

To be fair, blacks were doing very well until the 1970's when J Edgar Hoover and LBJ all but declared war on the black community.

Its kinda hard to get ahead when a whole department of the FBI that was sanctioned by a president, soul mission is to fuck with blacks.

But white nationalist wont know that because they dont read history.

Serb bro dont believe what you read on this website.

Before the internet, Americans didn't have much exposure to other sports, because their native sports leagues wanted to keep them away from the public (also through propaganda)

But now more and more Americans are realizing that they have been screwed all these years and that having to watch 2 hours of commercials for like 15 minutes of action is not normal.

Also, some of them are also angry at those negroes disrespecting the United States and are boycotting handegg as a response I guess.

They pissed off old conservative white dudes, their most valuable customers. It's basic business management

lol that the NFL is single handedly being taken down by an ethnically ambiguous man's woke activist girlfriend

wasn't american football like the biggest american sport?

Joe Lockhart and Roger Goodell have turned the NFL into a leftist propaganda machine. THEY are the ones that brought politics into the league.

>always someone else's fault

At least you're blaming something from 40 years ago, not hundreds

Not per capita.

This is karma for disrespecting Tom Brady.

Still is. It's like a religion in south USA and midwest. But afaik it is just a "normal" sport in big cities. It has major cultural impact and significance for all Americans though

CTE will be the death of football as a sport

>NASCAR endorsed Trump
>threatened to fire anyone protesting
>fanbase is mostly Trump supporters
>ratings collapse
>NBA
>refuse to visit the white house
>players and coaches regularly tell Trump to fuck off
>allow teams to protest with BLM and other progressive causes
>ratings at an all time high

Really makes you think

>political shit

Tell that to uppity NIGGERS(useful idiots)

>turn left will die in your lifetime

Thank God. NASCAR is somehow even more boring than golf

>force all the players to wear pink
>can’t force them to stand

>Just enjoy the sport

hehe good goyim

youtu.be/AG37AylK1_s

>It's like a religion in south USA and midwest

college and high school football

Sports are stupid. My generation simply doesn't enjoy sitting down in front of a TV for 4 hours. We have better things to do.

And yet, real football is doing quite fine

>90% adverts
>concussions
>political drama
>boomers dying out

Hopefully this shit sport is dead in 5 years

It's okay let him blame muh millennials so he can fit in.

3rd worlders don't count poor boy. *swipes tinder* gonna go fuck a hot bitch cya

These are the same men who turned the Klan into a bridge club for FBI agents and sent US Marshalls to recently integrated public schools.

Drumpf BTFO the KneelFL. Just another casualty of the Drumpf curse.

>ywn live again the presidential campaign, the debates, the fake news, the fake scandals, the trump is literally hitler, the fake rape accusations, the pizzagate with the pope saying it's fake news, the hillary stanky leg and parkinsons, the russia dosiers, etc...
>and the fantastic 12 hours of election night and major butthurt when trump won
well, at least we'll always have this
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

>Americans are so brainwashed they'll stop watching their favourite sport just because some player "disrespected" the anthem
Not even in North Korea you see such bullshit

>it's a Sup Forums injects politics where it doesn't belong episode

All real sports ratings are falling due to a shift in preferences. The younger generations just aren't as interested in real sports with many preferring esports.

>Just enjoy the sport and don't worry about political shit.

That's all we wanted.

The NFL and its primadonna niggers said "fuck you."

>two years from now
>fighting game tournament
>black player protests at the beginning of the match by saying fuck Trump
>dabs
>Sup Forums and Sup Forums explodes in a malestorm of impotent rage

I can't wait

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-12/premier-league-soccer-gains-viewers-in-season-start-on-sky-bt

PL figures are bouncing back. Football is still very strong in Europe, both televised and live matches.

NASCAR has been in a death spiral for years, endorsing Trump was a desperate attempt to grab back fans.

NASCAR is dying because their core fans in the south hate corporate race teams, boring midwest/west coast drivers.

They also banned the confederate flag.

>two years from now

Let's be honest. Trump will have resigned or been impeached by then

keep dreaming, shitlib

Does soccer even have any major sports competition in Europe?

e-sports among young people

but it's still nowhere near the popularity of real life football, also because many e-sports fans are also still real football fans

Sup Forums here. Any titty streamer is better than watching guys in spandex toss a ball around. Esports will be the most watched sport and concussion ball will be dead within 20 years

Depends what country. In the UK, Rugby will attract live attendances of 20k & 16k (two separate leagues), compared to the PL which attracts 38k average.

Winter sports are big in northern EU, handball in germanic regions, motorsport is huge all over.

Because young people only make up 25% of the population. We have an entire generation growing up watching streamers and esports. As the boomers and gen xers die off, esports will gain more and more of total sports viewership.

none of these sports are serious competition for football

they're all competing for the 2nd place, it's basically like the Bundesliga with Bayern being football

>dabs on you

>you will live to see whites become a minority in America, atheists to outnumber Christians, and esports to take over real sports

Just fucking kill me

no, I meant that real life football is still the clear no.1 among young people as well

e-sports overally is not even Top 5 over here yet for the reasons you mentioned, but in a few generations, if e-sports proves to be not just a temporariliy hip thing, then it could compete for the 2nd place in terms of viewership, but nothing points to it being able to dethrone football as the most popular sport here in the decades to come

B-b-but it isn't dying I swear *gets shot*

Not that dude.

But I'm convinced it's a fad.
Video games don't have the same life cycle as physical sports.
Communities and fandoms will at most last a decade or so before new-hat comes around.

t. Used to watch Starcraft 2 at 2am

What are you talking about? I am enjoying the NFL.

Very much so.

I hope you're not implying that the """""fans""""" of some irrelevant teams in flyover states are worth caring about.

NASCAR made tickets too expensive for the average cletus to take his family, and now absolutely noone cares.

used to be a huge NFL fan and the kneeling shit doesn't bother me, commercials never bothered me and they didn't change much, I don't know what it is.. if I just got older or what, but the game is fucking BORING as shit now

Its just really fucking boring.

I started watching the NBA instead and its much more fun as a spectator.

>washing racist names kneeling for racial equality

When you focus on the sport you realize how shitty it is

most faggots watch esports until they find a gf or start partying outside

absolute goat of a show and female cast.

2>1>4>3

debate me

1 3 4 2

games are literally condensed to 30 mins after being broadcast, the fact it takes 3.5 hours to showcase 30 minutes of action is very problematic.

good hope this gets roger fired and the next commissioner starts handing out year long suspensions to these ungrateful niggers that should otherwise be in jail

Its going to suck when the nfl is no more.
None of these "protesters " are going to have a job.
Fucking smart.

>Put shit games in Primetime
>Surprised when no one watches

How fucking hard is it to not schedule a Browns/Dolphins game as Sunday Night?

Bingo.

>What the hell is going on?

>enjoy the sport

>meet real black people

>see blacks are niggers

> NOT OUR FAULT
> WE DIN DUNUFFIN
> DEY HOL'IN' ME BACK
> I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ON MY OWN
the antithesis of sports competition

>NIGGERS

I think I just got tired of the chimps and their antics to be honest.

>primadonna niggers

>chimps and their antics

all of them are right, dont get defensive now cletus.

Ads non stop. The thanksgiving game between Detroit and Minnesota was the first game I’ve seen live all year (watch highlights or red zone) and they had a fucking ad every down for Duracell or shitty beer.

>I don't know what it is..
THIS is why (vidya)
youtube.com/watch?v=olKvtHM4TXo
sums up why the NFL is such a chore to watch anymore

it's gotten to a point where you only watch your team's game and then fuck off and do something else the rest of the day

>Every immigrant can hack it here but native born blacks. Coincidence?

That’s an interesting take, probably because immigrants have more to lose and now the shithole they escaped. This applies to actual native born blacks too

>complain about being slaved gorillion years ago
>complain about being shot while committing crimes
>complain about institutional racism
>complain about cops being racist
>complain about being unfairly treated and targeted
>complain
>complain
>complain
yet after decades of this retarded shit
>still no political party by blacks for blacks
how can they be so lazy and stupid?

I have never tuned in before kickoff. I always just like to jump right into the game. Also, singing makes me uncomfortable.

>t. slightly autist

That's because basketball is fun to watch

>kneels

this is what will save the nfl. Goodell needs to go asap. People I know have stopped watching football because of the kneeling and the only people that thinks it's "so brave" are those who never watched football.

NBA ratings are down