Why weren't all blacks deported after the American Civil War?

Why weren't all blacks deported after the American Civil War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqwhRlFfwZE
youtube.com/watch?v=VE1apGnz46c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americo-Liberians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

14th amendment

We blocked the slave routes lad. We delivered the slaves and closed the door behind us. rest in piss, American scum.

Possibly because abe lincoln died

Lincoln got a case of blown brains

Lincoln and his liberal lackies couldn't afford to send them all to Liberia

Abe Lincoln's plan was to send them to Liberia, a country created just for free slaves. But the he got shot and the plans never materialized.

Want the actual story?

We tried to ship them back. Even set up a colony in Africa for them. Anyone who wanted to return to their "homeland" could do so.

Nobody went.

top kek

thanks for the laugh faggot

Why would they go back if they were getting American citizenship

this is bullshit, also the south shouldn't have imported so many slaves

Just have to deal with this forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=VqwhRlFfwZE

youtube.com/watch?v=VE1apGnz46c

>He thinks I'm joking
We British are a sinister bunch. We killed your nation before it even left the starting line.

The North wanted us to suffer. It was a humiliation and plus it smelled really awful.

As ghastly been said, Abe told them to get out of his country because he felt whites and black were too different to ever get along.

If I recall correctly, he tried to convince them to go to Central America, telling them they could mine coal to start a new nation (he still believed blacks would actually work), but the Spanish didn't like that idea, having enough problems with the natives. .

>the south

Fuck off, Yankee. You and your friends the kikes imported them.

Yes, yes, and Obama is the most transparent president ever.

A bunch voluntarily went back, they started Liberia. Seems like it was actually breddy nice, the set up a south africa style apartheid but eventually got cucked by the natives. The US never really helped them.

Who killed your nation? Iceland?

Cause whiteys bitches crave big black cock and whiteys a faggot fuckin cuck.

Lincolns cunt of a wife had to drag him to some stupid play.

That guy is gay.

I wouldn't say we are killed. All empires fall at one point. Let's hope you'll be as well off as us when your time at the top comes to an end.

>the plans never materialized

expecting the government to do anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americo-Liberians

Liberia did materialize but it was via private funds, In the end it was basically Rhodesia but no whites.

March to the Sea when?
>tfw superior northerner

Liberia was such a mess. Although I'm impressed that the black-americans came in and ruled the country for 100+ years. I think the same thing happened with them, where all the risk-takers and people with ingenuity left to a new land to make something out of it and build an "empire" so to speak, just like the Europeans who came to America.

In short, smart black people who wanted to take the risk and chance at an opportunity left to Liberia, while the blacks who wanted to "play it safe" stayed here. Many of the first Liberian presidents (who were born in the US) came from decent backgrounds and were educated. So they created something, but it was destroyed by the local Africans who outnumbered them severely.

It would have been in the US's best interest to support Liberia, because a wealthy black-american state would have attracted black americans into moving but of course US foreign policy sucks when you think about it

GB sucks. You all speak like you have marbles in your mouth

not marbles migrant cocks

the gibbedats started basically from day 1 and have escalated ever since

Because Abe Lincoln got shot. He was going to put most of them in Liberia

Better question, how do we convince them to go to Liberia today?

You can't. The govt fucked up when they let it go to shit

impossible. they would claim racism and refuse to leave, chimping out as soon as a cop knocks on their door

Because Cuck John Wilkes Booth killed Based Lincoln.

kikes killed lincoln

it would be a good way to start a race war

They tried with Liberia but they made it voluntary.

Big mistake.