Why doesn't Sup Forums consider slavs white?

Why doesn't Sup Forums consider slavs white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u435JjiwqzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Germans arent anymore.
eat shit Hans.

Mongols

>swede

natural tribal behavior

Slav is not a race its an ethno-linuistic group

Polish people are as white as white gets

Russians are heavily mixed with finnic, uralic, caucasian, turcic, and mongolic.

Learn about genetics, for a scientific answer. "White" is a mater of conjecture, especially on /pol, and especially for Americans

This is pol. The same retards that called Iranians "white", "Aryan"

Because it was slavs who pushed Germany's shit in during the second world war, and all the Naziboos are buttmad about it.

jealousy from 60% burgers, New Turkey Reich, Sweedish Caliphate, French Arabic Emirates, and Interbreeding Commonwealth of Pakistan.

That's just shills and west euros that are jealous because we aren't culturally enriched yet.

Slavs aren't bad, but they're peripheral, between Nordics and turkics just like Mediterraneans are between Nordics and arabs.

>Why doesn't Sup Forums consider slavs white?
Because Slav's consider themselves Jews. They moan about muh Holohoax more than kikes do. They could be white, they just have an anti-white mindset and see themselves as different.

slavs an most EE nations have that Gait/Crouch when a Based Britbong Bloke comes near .. Fact !
Listen .. all are roaches .. IMPO....!

love how Russia is part of the enriched area

This.
We are Alpha Balts and not dirty Slavs.

Nah, that's just remains of old communistic regimes

Because they're jealous of our comfy commieblocks

If you say so, but I hear the cringiest shit from Slavs on this board. So often, that I'm beginning to believe the majority of JIDF live in EE countries. I know every time I see a Polish flag or a Russian flag he's going to spout some anti-white shit. Like clockwork.

in nonbalkan countries communism brought along a whole lot of jews, also balkans are young countries, more than half of alive people were there when the country was officially founded.

>Slav's consider themselves Jews
this is such a false statement

i can't think of a more anti-semitic people other than arabs and persians

>that trigger discipline
i get they go for that spetnaz look but, that ruined it.

>Implying this is bad thing

Only with a tribal structure can you fight against the gov and keep your women in check.

White is more about skin color and behavior than anything else.

>surrendering your capital for nazies\shitskins is good since i will be consideret white.
Nice joke nigger.

They have like a 0.1% Mongol admixture, therefore this makes them basically inferior Chinese ant-people.

Because they aren't.

Because they raped white women to a greater extent than the muslims are doing right now

If it wasn't for alcohol, they would probably all be muslim at this point anyways

lurk moar, start a holohoax thread

>when once again found out that you're not white
youtube.com/watch?v=u435JjiwqzQ

Because some dumbfucks try to segregate Europe, saying: I'm whiter than you! Mimimimi

"Southern italians aren't white, slavs aren't white" bla bla bla bla

How much does it coast to live in Serbia?
(Rent, utilities, food etc included)