Who will portray him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will portray him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7cLFZJlmFDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ouSGPSuz1Xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has such a big ego he would play himself and does the casting couch for the young ones to play his exes

I miss her so fucking much.

Fuck him for throwing her away.

What did I miss? I unsubed from him after he kept talking about that skeleton girl and how he totally did not fuck that other girl he was fucking without his wife watching.

He was running a forum where girls as young as 13 were taking pictures in their undergarments while having onision name written on them for his approval and to be featured on his channel. Given the other shady shit he has done in the past with other girls, doesnt put it past me he was running this scam but he was saying he was doing that for their own good and to help their self esteem.

What did he mean by this?

honest to god sociopath

niggas got problems

He's a pedophile?

Whats that other one that just likes young teens?
He's that one, the fact that he travels to states where he can bang underage chicks is troubling also the fact his dad was an actual child molester which I think he probably diddled him

Yes.

He ditched his first wife so he could fuck an underage whore.

literally who?

A cuck

Is there a bigger edge lord than this faggot?

she made the sane choice in leaving his crazy ass.

Ruby Rose

She was a lazy unemployed cunt who took half of his shit though.

>ywn be Onision

That's a good thing.

she deserves half of his shit for being a pathological sociopath

Skye was the sociopath though. She didn't give a fuck about anything and talked shit about her own family behind their backs.

Yep
youtube.com/watch?v=7cLFZJlmFDE

What then FUCK was her problem?

Who is that, and why would anyone make a movie about him?

Here's a little taste
youtube.com/watch?v=ouSGPSuz1Xo

>when faggots start talking about youtube celebrities in depth and you realize it happened to you

>tfw he recorded his wife having a mental breakdown then put it on youtube

I went to the same high school with this guy and even hung out with him and a larger group of friends on a couple of occasions. (never knew him that well personally). He was known for always wearing a dark trench-coat and rollerblading around everywhere in the classic edge-lord style, although he seemed like a half-decent person at the time once you talked to him . (Keyword: seemed) Then i heard he had a website at that time as well and thought I'd check it out, it....was....literally just his own face plastered EVERYWHERE on the site from the navbar to the header which I thought was weird, then i heard his Dad tried to molest him as a child so then it all made sense.

He still lives in my area code last I heard but allot of people around here are legit crazy so it makes total sense to me why it all rubbed off on him especially after having "youtube stardom" massage his already inflated ego and narcissism. Crazy wife took his kid after him trying to get with some under-agers (ALLOT of pedos in this area as well) doesn't surprise me at all desu senpai.

>(^ _ ^)

just fuck off the internet already

daily reminder this goober is like 30

HE LIKE 30 YEARS OLD BLOGGING ABOUT HIS OPEN RELATIONSHIPS

Bring Skye back or else

Charlize Theron

Damn straight. Only clicked on this thread because I didn't know if it was Ted Bundy or Jim Moirrson
>I feel like an idiot for assuming b/c it's black and white I assume it's old

Is there actual proof that he's a pedophile.

No or else he would've been in jail already.

>tfw there will never be Content Cops on Onision or Fouseytube because everyone else has already exposed them to death

Post yfw you're not Onision

Onision is an attention whore, he would love a Content Cop episode about him

better to let him fade away

The dude has to have some fucked up shit in his head. He comes off so psychotic. He's a sociopath

No he's not

He is tho

Onision is like Elliot Rodger without the shooting part

He's just depressed

t. Onision

Stop locking girls in your basement and keeping them from contacting their friends/family

not sure how true that is with the no contact stuff but his basement is a pretty cool room , even if it's a jail room. 10/10 would lock myself there .

Shut the fuck up

There were leaked DMs by a girl he wanted to keep in his basement saying that the terms of being his GF meant she should only see her family once a year and only talk to them like 2 times a year

Fuck off retard

Is this literally actually Onision

I know he has a search alert for his name

>reddit

Go back

>reddit
>reddit

see filename

>he travels to states where he can bang underage chicks
>states where he CAN bang UNDERAGE chicks
If he can bang them legally then they aren't underage, genius

The other states are wrong though.

Reminder that his "wife" now goes by they/them.

I can't tell if this guy is a genius pretending to be an SJW and fucking teen girls for Jewtube bucks or he really has mental problems.

thank goodness!