Expanse thread. Didn't see one in the catalog, so here you go. s2e6 in 1 bong, 45 bings

Expanse thread. Didn't see one in the catalog, so here you go. s2e6 in 1 bong, 45 bings.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktnPXYSaqGg
expanse.wikia.com/wiki/Belter_Creole
youtube.com/watch?v=ytq693c3xVw
nowwatchtvlive.co/watch-syfy-channel-live-syfy-the-sci-fi-channel/
arconaitv.me/sify/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spaceship. Spaceship! SPACESHIP!

I think Benny would add greatly to the Roci's crew roster.

Very true.

Really wish sci fi would upload the episodes to their site faster...

Ep. 6 sneak peek"
youtube.com/watch?v=ktnPXYSaqGg

Yeah, should've put this in OP.

Belter creole guide: expanse.wikia.com/wiki/Belter_Creole

Beltalowda gutegow sabe?

and promo:
youtube.com/watch?v=ytq693c3xVw

Watched the first 3 episodes so far and it just doesn't really click for me. I mean i'm really interested in the events surrounding the crew and even Tom Janes character is great but every time they start going on about the larger conflict between earth, mars and belt i find myself turning up the playback speed. I just don't care and now i wonder if it gets any more interesting or if i should just drop it.

>tfw an user from the previous thread made you realize what killed the aliens it was inter dimensional shape shifting pedophiles all along

How could I miss the signs?

There's 2 main stories as you get more into it, human politics and ancient aliens

If you're not into the politics aspect maybe you'd like the other? If not it's probably not the show for you.

Is the focus on politics ever being turned down to Battlestar-like levels or is oppression/class struggle the major driving part of the show?

The Mars-Earth conflict is pretty central to the plot, but it kinda gets preempted by aliens halfway through the first season. Where we are at now, the war appears to have been blue balled yet again by aliens hijacking an asteroid colony and trying to smash it into the earth

Shit's about to get real tonight. Time for pic related?

>Ganymede
>Terry Chen

I'm so hype for this episode.

class struggle is the main theme of the politics yes, it moves away from earth v mars and becomes more belters v earth but it's always class struggle issues.

Is the author a kimchiboo?
It has zero Japanese but has every other Asian language.

Some book did have "shikata ga nai"

32 bings lads

dubs and miller isnt dead

I agreed, the show was kind of mediocre until episode 8, then it got good.

S2 has been really great for the most part so far, I'm actually interested in the Earth shit now.

Anyone streaming?

RIP ourguy

Once the alium goo is out of the way it goes into Belters supporting a massive terrorist coup performed by a fucking Commie and getting their lives redistributed to the vacuum because that's exactly what you'd expect to happen in a Communist revolution.

I'd watch episode 4 at least as I thought that was one of the better ones of the season.

Hey /ce/. Who else has a terrible waifu memory to share?

>get into fight with a bunch of faggots
>beta as fuck so i got beat up by a girl
>literally gasping for air im so beta
>my ex girlfriend has to bail me out
>we embrace after the fight
>we look deep into each others eyes
>I suddenly remember that I had a video my waifu left me
>"Hey Avia, check out what my Mao left for me"
>"Who?"
>"Mao. My girlfriend"
>spaghetti literally dumps out of my pants
>I run away as I hold dearly onto the disc

I'm so beta, I think I'm gonna kill myself

I'm glad I've read the books because even though the show is less interesting now, I'm not raging every 5 minutes at all the spoilers like the protomolecule is building a stargate to an intergalactic hub connected to thousands of other stargates

It's not even like spoilers matter anymore, everything interesting is basically over and it devolves into a soap opera focusing more on relationship drama than the actual plot from here on.

STREAM WHERE?

Ridiculous

I loved it from the word go so I can't help you

Fuck you piece of shit

eps 4 and 5 were the best sci fi I've seen in a long time

Back to your GOT threads, I think.

maybe the show will deviate from the books

in a good way

either way I can deal with 2 great seasons of sci fi, even if the rest goes to rubbish. More like this please, market researchers!

any live stream going on?

Hey Homosassa, you ready for some Miller kino?

Oh fug, Epstein flashback.

Oh shit a prequel

are the books actually any good?

Oh god this guy

rather, do we get any good mars v earth v belt politicking?

By genre fiction standard they're pretty alright.

HOW DO I TURN THIS SHIT OFF?

nowwatchtvlive.co/watch-syfy-channel-live-syfy-the-sci-fi-channel/

arconaitv.me/sify/

Apparently the TV version lives?

G R O S S

First two are good, everything is downhill from there.

The TV has an Epstein Engine?

does amos have weaponized tism or something?

>I'd do her if she let me
Amos really is /ourguy/.

Good ol' Amos

kek, a gigantic SPACE-NET? Really? Fuck that was cheesy.

*takes deep breath*

yikes

Does Z jack those missiles like a mug?

Scarlett is a terrible actress, my god. How does she get so many roles?

Once again, Amos proves to be the best character on the show. If he dies, I quit.

You see the belter ships though?

She's not outright terrible, she just can't do the cold action girl thing for shit. Is fine in other roles.

[spoilers]He spend half his childhood being raped. He spent the other half killing. In Baltimore. Then he left the mother gravity-well, God's gift to the rest of the universe. The man... didn't grow up right.[/spoiler]

Johansson was born in Manhattan.[5] Her father, Karsten Johansson, is an architect originally from Copenhagen, Denmark,[6] and her paternal grandfather, Ejner Johansson, was a screenwriter and director. Her mother, Melanie Sloan, a producer, comes from an ASHKENAZI JEWISH FAMILY from the Bronx;

Emphasis, obviously, mine.

Time to turn to jelly

rip in piss einstein

He's space Guts?

That's what I assumed they were, ,right? Obviously Fred has some plans of his own with those nooks

What time does Amazon update?

Why are you talking about scarjew?

We haven't met this new guy talking to the Persian granny, right?

GitS commercial

The Miller art is hilarious

Commercial showcasing her """acting"""

Man I'm starting to like Amos more and more.

Always like the captain though.

Aww kid's losing his virginity

>he shoulds MILLER the moment he climaxes

What's the deal with the history less over a 100 years ago jumping in and out of this episode?

Fred plans to do exactly what he said with them. He uses them as a deterrent but doesn't actually "use" use them.

>tfw when you miller but she not done teh aqua

It helps explain the relationship between Earth and Mars

It's the origin of the Epstein drive, the reactor they use to get to relativistic speeds. It's not FTL but it's vastly more efficient than regular propellant drive.

Ah. I'm watching it on Space

A fucking leaf

Ya, what about it?

Can I get a quick rundown on Stealth Ships?

They were pretty big in the first half of the first season, but seem irrelevant now. Who has them and why are they so special?

Space submarines?

This bitch.

That's it, no more cock for her

Protogen has them.
They can launch surprise attacks and destabilise the system.

Stealth isn't capable by anyone until those ships and I think they were the only ones that existed. Remember the surprise of the Cant when they saw the stealth ship suddenly in striking distance? Noone can detect a dark stealth ship.

People tend to suspect they're Martian

Is it just them? I thought Mars had one when they first got caught in, like, ep 3 of S1.

They're not a secret either, right?

They were a big deal because neither mars nor earth knew where they were coming from. Also they're pretty awesome attack ships. They don't really play a part anymore... but uhh the stealth tech shows up again :D

WELL TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO TEAM DIVERSITY

Is Bobbie an unlikable cunt the whole series?

In the books no, in the show, maybe. Book Bobbie is completely different, all this warmongering shit is original, the scene on Ganymede just now is one of her earliest appearances in the books.

Mars has some of the tech, but they haven't actually gone and built one. People suspect they're Martian though - which is why the attacks are destabilizing.

Oh ashorehdghyvdhvcgg. You me up

calm down grammy

That is one sexy maniac.

The most important question: did Errinwright get an erection?

Godamn I want this Asian belter as my gf

A COMMUNICATIONS DISRUPTION COULD MEAN ONLY ONE THING

Ok, watched ep4 and it was really fucking good but i also skipped the scene with the pajeets on the roof. Maybe i'll keep watching.

WELL I GUESS THE UN FORCES ARE FIRING ON US 500 METERS AWAY