The NFL is DEAD

Press F

All the Thanksgiving games were terrible

S

Det-Min was great you faggot

Good. Now soccer can take over its rightful place as the #1 sport for us burgers.

Both of the afternoon games were pretty good. Especially the cowboys game but the lower ratings make sense, the rednecks that make up that team's fanbase probably couldn't contain their emotions and had to take them out on their wife/daughter. Or just went into their turkey comas early.

The gnats/r******s game was the worst prime time game all year. They should've flexed it out.

Wait, I thought that the Thanksgiving game was Superb Owl.

>on thanksgiving
>where majority of family’s are eating
>presumably most don’t have TV’s in their dining room
>they can care less about the cowboys and chargers

Hmmm, really makes you think

Worst in 9 years is not really all that bad of a stat. Needs to be in decades before it's a genuine catastrophe that gets uncomfortable fixes.

youre so retarded

My family has been serving this country since the Revolutionary War. I will not watch a product where ungrateful APES kneel in defiance of the country my family has died for.

Shadilay fellow kekistani

>mfw the CFL championship yesterday was unironically one of the best games I've seen this year

they decided to make the only good game the early one

Shareholders might have to sell their 3rd yacht.

t. CHI
t. le based magapede who doesn’t watch football anyway

FUCK the nfl, shit sport, shit company, shit broadcasts, just fuck off

>all these articles complain about the NFL but not college football

>ruins NFL
>mostly black people suffer due to demographics of the league
JUST

its a slow motion car crash

college football can't lose money because they don't pay their players

>players get $0 per game
>at most they get tuition costs which are like 20 grand, a car, and some sneakers
>the coach gets $2 million a year

my fucking sides

many schools lose money on college football (and other sports)

Rutgers comes to mind... but id bet most lose money

one thing that may have hurt the "pay the players" movement is the fact that many of these schools now cost 60,000 a year (think Boston College)

but yeah the coach is the only smart one

They "lose" money in the sense that they consider paying coaches and building facilities a cost but the income is labeled as another entity

>can care less
Don't you mean 'couldn't care less'? Why is it always Americans who seem wholly incapable of getting this right.

>Don't you mean 'couldn't care less'? Why is it always Americans who seem wholly incapable of getting this right.

kek

>people in previous years had TVs in their dining rooms but don't now

rutgers really loses money, no one cares about their shitty team

id bet uconn loses big money too... the stadium is always 60% empty and theres no TV money

Rutgers doesn't lose money on Football. In 2015 each school received 32 million dollars JUST for being in the Big 10.

Kaepernick ruined the NFL.

Here is how the B1G network works. Every single TV that has the Network is money for the conference. Rutgers has the entire New York Market. Every single TV in New York City that has the B1G network on it even if it is never turned on is money. Going further the B1G has New York, Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland and Minnesota. Every single TV in those markets that has the B1G as part of a TV subscription even if it is never watched is a payday for the network. Even if a team like Rutgers can't sell shit for tickets they still get the B1G payday which in 2015 was 32 million dollars for each school in the conference. By the way the new TV deals with Fox is projected to give each school a 47 million dollar payday.

Has more to do with Black Friday actually starting at 5-6pm on Thursday now.

>American Sports

No wonder.

Once all the obese dumbfuck rednecks die by age 50 nobody will watch them

*drinks soy milk*

This.

We didn't see the Detroit/Minnesota game because we have Direct tv who is in a dispute with FOX so that was a no go. Then a good chunk of my family are mouth breathers who are going to the mall by 3ish to get in black Friday lines.

Resskins and Giants was just unfortunate scheduling that can't be anticipated when the schedule was released. No one knew the Giants would be that bad and they probably figured a division rivalry game would be a good way to finish Thanksgiving. It wasn't. And as much as we'd like it Thanksgiving games can't/shouldn't be flexed. Everyone going to, or playing in, or working at those games has to plan their holiday around them. Imagine you planned to have Thanksgiving at 1 pm then go to the game that night and suddenly it's flexed to the day game? Or imagine you are going to a game that was scheduled yesterday and it gets flexed to Thanksgiving prime time.

Could you imagine that Manchester City just relocated in Liverpool. Sounds kray kray, right? Something like that happens every year in US sports.

The ratings are down compared to other thanksgiving games, it's couldn't care less and you don't use apostophe's for plural's you fucking dumbas's.

Relocations happen maybe twice a decade, or in the case of the 90’s, a shit load of times. Sometimes it’s for the better, and sometimes it’s because the league completely fucks over a franchise (see winnipeg, Quebec, Seattle)

Nobody eats in a dining room anymore.

You know why exactly they’re down right? Things like stores opening during 5PM on thanksgiving because some can’t contain their urge to shop, and from the nfl being pretty “shitty” this year, with all the injury’s. Also, most would probably be eating around 5, so that game might not even be on unless they have a TV in the dining room

>Sometimes it’s for the better
>franchise

Fuck your gay country.

>"t-the NFL is d-dead!" he says nervously for the 40th time this season

That’s what they’re called you dumbass.

stop fucking up my language

These two are also reasons why.

He’s a catalyst for killing the nfl, along with the CTE cases

*kills your sport*

>Then a good chunk of my family are mouth breathers who are going to the mall by 3ish to get in black Friday lines.
kek'd

no

>everything about this post

American sports are disgusting

NIGGERKNEEL ABSOLUTELY BTFO

you fucking autist

Yeah or like Wimbledon FC moving to Milton Key--oh wait

Happened literally once and everybody hates Franchise FC to this day

>Especially the Cowboys game
It was a blowout and an AFC-NFC game. Lions game was probably good but I barely watched it because I was busy prepping for Thanksgiving, so were a lot of other people

I BEEN FUCKIN HOES AND POPPIN PILLIES MAN I FEEL JUST LIKE A ROCKSTAR

YOUR WIFEY SAID IM LOOKING LIKE A WHOLE SNACK

Maybe people don't want to watch roided up niggers who openly and expressly hate your nation and by extension your race give each other CTE on the field so they can later be arrested for multiple homicide and hang themselves in jail.

I am loving the spectacle of people twisting themselves into mental pretzels to find ANY REASON other than that, which is what literally everyone knows it actually is.

americans are only good at butchering words besides diabetes and obesity

These rumors of the NFL dying are obviously false, else this guys asking price wouldn't be so high.
FAKE NEWS!

this is precisely a sign the owners are senile and don't know what the fuck they're doing anymore. goodell is milking them for good

You need your football games to be a safe space for your virtue signalling?

>they still call themselves mk 'dons'

>righties get triggered by live entertainment

F , f.

What a dumbass. The NFC North battle was intense.

Maybe, just maybe, the NFL should not always default to "muh tv markets" I mean you gotta do it sometimes but nobody in New York is paying attention to a bad Giants team. Hell, most people are Jest fans anyways. Los Angeles also doesn't give any fucks about sports unless some Scientologist deems it cool first.

CFL is actually pretty exciting. The rules open up a lot more room for meme-plays and the lower level of skill means you'll see a lot more ridiculous shit in a game

NFL players are a bunch of dummies, I'm not watching that shit any more.

>11 minutes of action in a three hour sporting event
>the rest of the time is commercials or shots of the players disrespectfully dabbing at the flag

>these are the lengths soibois will go to to defend their KneelFL
Holy fuck

what a fucking shit comic

>Not having the Patriots vs any decent team as a Thanksgiving game.

They did this to themselves.

Imagine letting the participation ratio of a pre-game tradition ruin an entire sport for you.

Every week I see another thread about lower NFL ratings full of excuses,
>thanksgiving
>bad teams
>cable disputes
>the streaming meme

Maybe the NFL really is failing

>family dies to protect the rights warranted by the constitution
>players express those rights peacefully, and now there's only like two players kneeling
>you get angry about this

Friendly reminder that Trump supporters are a bunch of low IQ inbred uneducated hicks that ignorantly vote agaisnt their own economic interests

I'm from Arlington Cemetary and I say shill em all!

Remember, said pre-game tradition only started taking place 10 years ago because your government funded a program to increase military support

This was actually all on the NFL scheduling. I don't even think giants or redskins fans wanted to see that garbage game. And the other two games were pretty much instant blow outs.

>tfw this is finally what gets Goodell fired

I bet anything Jerry's going to have a whole lot more supporters after the end of this season. Goodell has been faced with a genuine crisis and he's completely bungled it.

How dare you user. If it weren't for Colin k I'd never know how bad rich famous black athletes have it in America.

No shit. They're giving us Shitskins vs. Jints. Why do they continue to push this NFC Least meme?

Hmm this smells like fag grass fake news. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!???????????

Care to explain why san francisco has some of the nation's highest rates of wealth inequality, but the poor vote dem 85% of the time there?

I don't care about the whole flag anthem stuff. I mad that a bunch of rich celebrity black millionaires honestly believe America is against them and out for their blood while they make more money and have more fame than the majority of white people they say are ruining their lives. And the ironic part is their savior and hero didn t give two shits and a ratsass about "racial inequality" till he started sucking and was about be out of a job. If anything all this kneeling shows me just how fucking stupid the majority of blacks are.

I would love to literally stomp kick every ugly mexican right now.

Chingas a tu puta madre pinche gingo mamon

NFL is dying because the game is just boring.. NBA is the patricians sport.

Haha fat ass pablo thinks he knows what he typed translates to English.

I'm guessing the directv fox issues are location specific? Because we got all three games here in Georgia with them.

>I mad that a bunch of rich celebrity black millionaires honestly believe America is against them and out for their blood
Yes, because everyone knows all effects of racism magically go away if get a check because you can throw a ball 50 yards or run a 4.5 40.

>60minutes of free throws
>patrician
Even Luckswing is more entertaining than the snorefest that is apehoop

NBA is also a pussy sport. But what else do we men expect from children who like non full contact sports and being bitches who have to stand up for an anthem written by white slave owners. Oh and the NBA has a dress code.

>Cavs v Warriors for the 4th year in a row
>superteams or bust
>8th seeds have losing records

nice "sport" ya got there

I'd rather watch Tom "MAGA" Brady win than Steph "Bitch Nigga" Curry

>Supporting professional athletes that aren't allowed to express their 1st amendment rights
>NBA

Imagine being such a brainlet that you post shitty comics to try and make a point.

American education in action.

NFL ratings were so bad. Even Justice league making more money