African Union unveils AU passport allowing visa-free travel across all member states

>African Union unveils AU passport allowing visa-free travel across all member states.

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/africa/african-union-passport/

I guess South Africa is going to get flooded. rip.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Cooperation_Dialogue
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8
youtube.com/watch?v=SstymOLQCBs
reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/4rfdwg/white_slums_of_south_africa_2014_20_years_after/
youtube.com/watch?v=TrFvAiQDuEo
youtube.com/watch?v=q6TQ7L4BDec
youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's an African Union?

It's been around for quite some time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Union

g l o b a l i s a t i o n

What the fuck is the overriding appeal of visa free travel?

t. Never left the country

Its like saying you can travel between North and South Dakota freely. I mean ok I guess, but um who cares.

What the fuck is with all this visa free travel shit?
Its the most god damn awful idea I ever heard, where rich areas get flooded to breaking point and poor areas are left desolate and in poverty

Cheap labor. Marx predicted this would happen. The capitalists are creating the global communist state right before our very eyes.

Well this makes getting to Libya much easier.

Delightful.

Italy, you are going to need more boats.

>Africans are free to move their mud hut across an entire continent

What an age we live in

Also makes it far easier to transmit disease.
Thanks Africa

>everyone moves north and crosses the borders to Europe
I'm calling it right now, remember that dude who said 1 billion would come to Europe soon? It's happening once this goes into effect.

>All these fucking unions I didn't know about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union (soon™)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Cooperation_Dialogue

fucking globalists

its more like getting all the expansion packs to fallout

they will be in calais tomorrow

It's already shit, who cares
Will be funny to read the Namibia autismo threads though

Never thought of this.

Its going to fucking happen, kill me.

wait just a fucking second

Why do they even need passports for this?

Who the fuck is going to go to AFRICA other than people already in the African union?

Not really. I can travel visa free to your country but I can't settle down and work there. I can within the EU though.

they sure did

>North American "Cauccus" takes NAU one step forward
>African Union takes a big leap forward
>European Union takes a
NOT SO FAST GLOBALIST SCUM

This, the "refugee" crisis just got a whole lot worse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

So Duz dis meen I cun gaet tu Libya end den Euvriope ? :^D

Blode Grilfrand whin ?

Muh dic iz dis lang

why don't you fly there in your helicopter

That's the next phase. Once the continents are all under individual neoliberal regimes they will start making intercontinental unions.

Your over reacting m8, pretty much nowhere in Africa has effective border control, niggers want to get to Libya they will passports or not. this will effect South Africa much worse than Europe.

Are you the white Zimbabwean who was posting in the SA parliament thread?

I doubt it. I'm sure many Europeans would love to go and live in the Anglosphere countries for a while and vice versa though.

South Africa is on its last legs.

ef i daclar museif a Srian rafugie whit zre ma oadz ov gattong indo Goymany ?

If he isn't white/a proxy then he is probably Bob Mugabe.

And this will kill it.

Well here we fucking go then.

Nobody's moving to SA anymore, It has a higher murder rate than Somalia and Brazil combined

It's a proxy, an even more retarded one than the "Mongolian" who runs the Christian general threads

What the hell is this Rhodesian trying to say?

Saw a lot of Mozambique niggers last time I was in SA

>Goymany

kek

rely maeks u dink

WE WILL BE OUT OF THE EU BEFORE THEN
get comfy

They'll swim the English Channel from Calais and our cuck Government will allow them to stay.

NO NO NO

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Your wife's son might want to learn about his heritage.

White uprising in SA when?

Cape Town will have more of these. A potentially great city gone to ruins

Look on the upside. You can now go on that holiday to Sierra Leone you've always dreamed about.

It wouldn't be so bad if those unions won't suck so much and be leftist shills

78% of their population is black, so what.

CAN'T WAKE UP

>not caring for your white south african brothers

South America has several unions. they don't mean shit.

Made me giggle

I am South African. I'm just saying it makes literally no difference if another half a million kaffirs move there.

We're being wiped out.

White people are targeted, ridiculed and vilified. The government use whites as a scapegoat for any problems caused by their retarded policies and corruption. We're denied placements in university, and lose out on work due to our privilege and affirmative action. White farmers have their land taken off them and redistributed to the blacks, who don't know how to cultivate.

I want to fucking purge every non-white being on Earth. Hopefully, with any luck, South Africa will be the place the next war breaks out.

One day... One day we'll get this world straight, we'll get it all fucking sorted and make it the best, we'll get it on the right track and move onto the stars. We will advance into a new age of prosperity, innovation and technology. The next step in human progress... The next step in our evolution.

All we have to do is kill the niggers first.

At least human flesh will become cheaper thanks to the cannibals. That makes it all worth it, right?

I knew a girl in high school who was from SA. She blamed all the problems in the country on whites, she was a full blown autist.

Were they from the Cape by any chance?

But isn't that the point of muh diversity? The great ethnic food. The vibrant culture?

johannesburg

did boarders have meanings in africa?

the AU are just a pack of gifted gorillas LARPing as a functioning government.

>Africa represents the black star
kek

Blacks literally can't govern shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SstymOLQCBs

If any of you South Africans or others want a good laugh, have a read through some of the comments on this reddit thread posted today. reddit.com/r/Documentaries/comments/4rfdwg/white_slums_of_south_africa_2014_20_years_after/

Maybe they'll move their huts closer to a fucking water source so every cunty charity advert doesnt harp on about having to walk 14 miles for water

Just read up on that guy. His Vice President who took over when he died was white.

Also reminder

or is it that africa gets in the way of the black star

how does it work

youtube.com/watch?v=TrFvAiQDuEo

Whenever I get angry about how shitty and gypsy infested Romania is, I calm down and thank God for not living in a mud hut and fighting with baboons over bananas.

It'll be good if they go south. Hope they're not smart enough to figure the other way.

Free Ebola-chan transit across all of Africa and into Europe!

Just wait until Africa's water tables finish drying up

Euro peons are going to get literally tens if not hundreds of millions of new migrants

A lot of that is just too painful to read.

US will be South Africa in 50 years. Terrifying.

How can we help you guys emigrate out of there?

YES PLEASE HOLY FUCK I WANT TO SEE THE WEST DROWN IN BROWN HORDE PLEASE! OH THANK YOU BASED SOVIET UNION FOR MAKING OUR ECONOMY SHIT!

After the West falls to shit they'll go to the next little paradise which is you.

I honestly become physically angry at reading those comments.

Dunno what it's like over there, I read a statistic a while back saying that the US grants asylum to more black South Africans than it does white.
Over here in London every so often there will be demonstrations about white genocide in South Africa to spread awareness and campaign for asylum access, if you have something like that you could participate.

There's not much you can do really. We will either have to stick it out here and hope for the best or emigrate the hard/expensive way. I'll stick it out here a bit longer and see how things turn out. The problem isn't leaving, it is leaving behind your family, friends and culture.

I just want to see Cape independence in my lifetime. The blacks can have their own state and we'll share ours with the coloured people and get them out of this mess too

And why do you think i want west to fall? People here openly hate muslims, i want to fight them
>Inb4 edgy teen
College fag here, you've got no idea how i'd love to be called the next day by my local police to be orderd for the draft. I just want to be stationed on the border so i could shoot brownies.

The Chinese get the gravel moved

I only read it for like 3 minutes but the comments I read seemed pretty redpilled. Like, intro to the redpill comments like
>didn't Zimbabwe kick out all the whites and now there's shortages of food
>I talked to some black South Africans and they said it ran better under whites
Etc.

Dude I saw your Parliament try and operate and your dumb fuck of a president try and read even though he didn't graduate third grade.
>HONURUH MEMBAH

Why dont you start now, edgelord?

Cape better secede ASAP

That's also painful to watch. Parliament is a circus

I have a promising future as a chemical engineer + i want to be rewarded for it instead of going to jail.

We are so used to dysfunction by now it has turned from being upsetting to being mildly amusing. But yeah, I am scared as shit of the storm clouds gathering on the horizon.

Did you see these?
youtube.com/watch?v=q6TQ7L4BDec
youtube.com/watch?v=oO83b6wbKU4

Should have thought about that before you hired black people you greedy fuck.

>hundreds of millions of Africans migrate to Europe
>Africa becomes cozy again
>relocate there since my business is location independent

Feels fucking good man.

They already did this in east Africa.
Guess what happened;
As soon as any one country got ahead it was flooded with immigrants which crippled it.

it will be the end of europe, but you're in a similar position. by then there will be billions of africans and only a few hundred million old europeans. shits gonna get really ugly.

Jesus fuck how can such a retard be made president!? What the fuck?

I feel so bad for you bros. Getting rid of apartheid was a mistake. The globalists couldn't have you prospering on your own so they had sanction you until you came under the fold.

Mandela was a piece of shit terrorist too. Fuck everyone who thinks he's a hero for justice.

Read more of it, most of the upvoted stuff involves stuff like:
>Violence was way more prominent in apartheid South Africa
>Apartheid South Africa was only successful because of slave labour
>Systematic anti white laws and policies are justified
>All whites are racist
>Bantu tribes were present for thousands of years before Dutch settlers
>Bantu dindu nuffin
etc

The South African government doesn't actually enforce the border, which is why all the niggers are pissed off at all the millions of foreign niggers taking their jobs

They were flooded 22 years ago

Hired black people for cheap labour or to run the country? Either of those were probably bad ideas, regardless.

I know burgers have a hard time learning anything but holy fuck.

In all fairness to our burger-bros, it's not as if the AU does anything. They literally dindu nuffin ever.

With the amount of illegal immigrants and "regufees", we make the European crisis look small. There are tons of people from Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Nigeria and Somalia here illegally