So how fucked is he?

So how fucked is he?

Yeah.
Im thinking he's back.

ebin

his ass is very fucked, probably full of cum and friction burns

It could be worse honestly, what's funny is that John unwittingly performed a Xanatos Gambit ensuring his survival.

he's free pizza

uh...... dude..... you spelled "Epic" wrong. Dont you feel silly XD?

I'm thinking The cop Jimmy might help hide him for a bit. He has some people still loyal to him. But he is sort of fucked getting out of city limits in an hour. Next movie will open like 2 except he will be the one getting chased.

Cop most likely and obviously the car guy are gonna help him out. Car guy will get iced. I feel like the hobos and Fishbourne will make a return and maybe smuggle him out of the city as they already had an easy chance to take him out for the 7 million and didn't.

Can someone please tell me if it was Diane Kruger with the violin who shot him in the stomach and got her arm and neck snapped?

>Can someone please tell me if it was Diane Kruger with the violin who shot him in the stomach and got her arm and neck snapped?

you could always check imdb

Just rewatched the first one. Why did he agree to fist fight Viggo? Other than when he hesitated in the bath house he killed everyone as quick as possible.

You check it and get back to me nigger I'm the one asking the questions around these parts

He killed his son? May have been an honor thing.

consider it a professional courtesy, die on your feet with pride, some machismo bullshit like that, which is he why he knifes him

a fuckin pencil m8

who the fuck does that?

They didn't need to talk about this again in the sequel. Should have just had him do it and been more of a surprise and special. Kind of ruined it.

No user, get your fucking eyes checked.

>Xanatos Gambit
which capeshit hero is that

I had a dream about John Wick 3 where it takes place in the Alaskan wilderness during the winter. Random I know.

this isn't tv tropes, scrub

john wick is shit and honestly it's reddit personified

too bad no one gives a shit about your opinion m8

the term existed before tvtropes and probably your parents existed, zygote.

Many people do. Too bad you're so dumb you enjoy bad movies!

Go back to talking about Alien Covenant.

>many people

edgy contrarian fags aren't people

I know you aren't

>I know you are, but what am I

3 is wick running after the mysterious killer that is killing continental owners

Who are you quoting?

literally every 12-year-old's response ever

Are you referring to all your posts? Yes you are

Why is it so hard for Keanu Reeves to act?I know he's a charming person, I love him but he just can't act.

Why would you think that John wants to help people that contacted to kill him?