So you think

>so you think...
>hang on, jamie pull that up
>so you think that you could escape a chimp trying to fuck you in the ass?
>look at the arms on this thing
>you aren't going anywhere bitch
>this ape is gonna fuck you raw with it's tiny pencil dick
>anyway, we live in some strange times man..
>what do you mean you don't smoke weed?
>are you fucking going to sit there and try to tell me there are no medicinal benefits to smoking marijuana?
>jamie pull up everything we got
>look sweetie, if you don't get it now you never will
>calm down bitch we're friends here
>anyway...thanks for coming, i've got some mct oil i was going to give you, let me know if you need more sent to your house

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
redbubble.com/shop/pepe frog t-shirts
samharris.org/blog/item/the-limits-of-discourse
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do you screw up such an easy meme

DUDE DMT LOL

jamie how dare you gang up on crowder

You guys are really abusing the meme.

And the fact that it has it's own T-shirt now, means it's over. It's fucking over.

Com up with some new material guys.

I don't know much about Jaime and it's good that way. His pulling-up game is pretty tight

Fucking hated that retarded troglodyte Redban, good riddance

You could totally choke a chimp out with a triangle, get in my guard you monkey, chimps ain't got shit on 10th planet

Redban was great. He was the touch of chaos the show needed. He was the voice that would distract Joe from going on one of his autistic rants. Redban actually brought material to the show, instead of just being an internet browsing flunky.

The visual aspect of the show is shit anyway, because the camera always goes to whoever is making the most noise in the microphone. So we get like 2 seconds of video, because it cuts back to Joe ranting for 10 minutes, pointing at the video we can't see.

really activates your almonds

>So I had Sam Harris on the other day and we talked for three hours
>I mean, he was making a sound argument, religion is REALLY dumb
>It really made me think and evaluate things
>But consider this: if a chimp smoked weed it would probably be wiser than most humans
>These are crazy times man

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

I will never get tired of this

>And the fact that it has it's own T-shirt now

It had its own t-shirt like a year ago. Jamie even wore it on one of the podcasts (think it was the first McIness one).

>mfw Joe says Shaq and a short asian guy can't be from the same species

I thought he was about to go full Sup Forums for a second

redbubble.com/shop/pepe frog t-shirts

hahahahha

hes jerking those bells too fast, the fuck is he doin

slow the fuck down little guy

I've been telling people Pepe is dead for a while now.(maybe years) Posting Pepe today, is like showing your professional newfag/shitposter card.
As much as people cried about tripfags ruining the site. Pepe posters did 10x more to run this place into the ground.

The Sam Harris vs. Noam Chomsky email exchange is still one of the most painful things I have ever read

painful as in boring?

>that video

my fucking sides

We must have different ideas about the show. If I were driving and saw Redban walking by the side of the road I'd seriously consider running him over.

>Also, shut up Brian - nobody likes you so stop attempting damage control on Mongolian hopscotch forums

>tfw i'll never be a guest on the jre

Painful as in cringe
Was also pretty funny though desu Noam made him look very silly

wasn't harris the one who insisted it be published though? i never read it but i assumed he thought it framed him in a pretty positive light

>jamie pull that up

The full video is even better, you see Joe laughing his ass off about a moose getting run over and his guest is just staring at him blankly

>i assumed he thought it framed him in a pretty positive light
He probably did think that but it definitely doesn't
samharris.org/blog/item/the-limits-of-discourse

He just comes off as kind of a buffoon while Chomsky just slips subtle digs into every sentence. It cracks me up

No one ever has perfect form when doing a really heavy weight you armchair lifter fag

make fun as much as you want but I really want to try a SDT

I tried one once, it was great.. but have you ever been in a tank... on WEED?

Seemed like more of a stalemate than anything else. Harris stuck to his point that intent is everything, yet his argument hinged purely on his subjective perception of the intent. While Chomsky was basically repeating the mantra that killing is bad, but at least the terrorists hold our lives in higher regard than we do theirs, which makes them morally superior to us.

>ywn own that shirt with lil pepe on the shirt pocket and go back in time when normalfags and Sup Forums didn't ruin pepe forever

Harris also refused to acknowledge Chomsky's repeated point that if intent is everything then he should be excusing fascism too and just kind of kept complaining that Noam was being too prickly in his responses. Idk if that's a stalemate

He stuck to his point which was atrocious...how is that a stalemate.

I'm not agreeing with Harris, but the entire conversation consisted of them calling each other out on petty shit, rather than discussing the topic. And, I think, a lot of that is due to Chomsky's confrontational attitude, right from the start.

What board is for discussing podcasts?

I want a flotation tank desu.

Read somewhere about special forces using flotation tanks which helped them cut down the learning time of a language for 6 months to 6 weeks.

>spend years imagining myself getting on stewards show
>now spend years imagining myself getting on rogans show
You'll see. One day I'll be a great comedian billionaire and rogan will call me.

Chomsky is senile. The outcome of the debate was clear the moment he called race-IQ "dubious". From a moral standpoint, I can see why he'd choose to not give credence to certain facts, but holy fuck, how is anyone still taking this guy seriously.

>young jewme

>pull up everything we got

lmao.. or should i say.. kek?