Even your best athletes turned on you, whities. face it, soon it will be over

even your best athletes turned on you, whities. face it, soon it will be over.

tick - tock

Good! who watches nigger sports anyway?

Homeboy was literally selling mix tapes. You can't make this up

>implying colin "fuck basic throwing motions and stances" kapernigger knows shit about this

go back to being bent over by Seattle and LA you fucking loser

This changes my opinion of lynchings. Maybe they were justified after all.. hmmm

they get payed to play sports. nobody gives a shit about their opinions on topics that actually matter.

>Colin Kapernick
Kid can't even fucking throw let alone put muscle on his calves. Yeah, elite athlete. You showed them racists OP.

Never mind the fact that the only athletes worth mentioning are majority white

> watching sports in 2016

It's all about Chinese cartoons now.

i noe rite. pro athletes have had to take pay cuts from time to time because people stopped buying tickets

Who cares what Sackorpick says?

>watching sports

I'm not a nigger or a normie OP

>best
Quality of control is all fucked up these days. If you place a guy in front of goal he will make goals, it's that simple to make a star.

>Sackorpick
>best athletes

>soon it will be over

this is a good thing. we can still dominate the niggers if they get uppity. the sooner it happens the better the result for the white American.

Why do halfbreeds have so much hate for thier better halves?

>kaepernick
>best athletes

I guess they don't get NFL is croashitistan

Top kek

>sportsball
>athletes

HAHAHAHA

Fucking crapernick trying to stay relevant. Without Harbaugh to vouch for him, his almost completed his journey in obscurity.

>Kaepernick
>Best

you get one

its like, nobody watched the video.

because all mixed race people hate themselves and wish they were full white

I'm a Criminal Justice student, cops don't go out looking for blacks to kill or hassle.

they were

people lynched rapists and murderers regardless of race

Blacks were only lynched the most because they commit the most violent crime per capita.

sage

>be kaepernick
>be vegan now
>can't play cause too small
>fuck tranny
>irrelevant to 49ers season
>become black Johnny Manziel

that kid is full autist btw

De Niro blames vaccines.

I don't watch sports and I dnt care who this guy is,
The world is a better place without this nigger

Why isn't Tebow in the NFL if Sanchez and others are worse thatn him?

A modern day lynching representative of who, exactly? These fucks don't think think before they speak. The is race baiting in it's purest form.

Selling CDs = swapping a CD for cash, the CD is then taken to a trap house and exchanged for drugs so you don't have to physically stand on the corner with your supply

Just fyi, because that little narrative is gonna get spread around as "he wuz tryna feed dem keeds!"

why are so many mixed race people mentally ill? I swear to god i've heard so many storys of half blacks doing crazy shit and don't even get me start on hapas

>fuck tranny

Sauce on the tranny? No homo.

Instead of his old ass sperm? Typical liberal: everyone else is to blame.

WTF i hate white ppl now!!! this is deep

Or he was literally selling CDs. People legitimately sell mixtapes in the south.

What's the worst combo asian/white male or black/asian male?

cd's that were intended to be exchanged for drugs down the street. nice try, but still illegal.

Lousiana user here. After Katrina the NO refugees fled to Baton Rouge. Crime went up and it's nasty except for downtown Baton Rouge. A chimpout is plausible.

asian white male mix

Dude, I'm a Baton Rouge native and my best friend and his brother (both black) are BRPD. We're all pretty fucking aware of what was going on.

Crime and traffic. Spiked in: BR, ATL, Houston and Memphis.

Shit even a big influx of nigs to the northshore too. Remember how white madisonville/mandeville were? Not no' mo'!!!

And cops carry a "ham sandwich" ...a gun they use to plant on suspects after they kill an unarmed one

>And cops carry a "ham sandwich" ...a gun they use to plant on suspects after they kill an unarmed one

What's wrong with this? They are fucking niggers that harm the community. No one kills one of these shitbags and plant a gun on them unless they deserve it

Amerikkka is so racist a black man can't even fight police officers and pull a gun out without getting killed. It's 2016 not 1816.

How did they miss the leg at point blank?

yea we could totally see the cops planting a fake gun on the guy.

Shitty people do illegal things, this includes cops

>be american
>get executed

Just like you saw him selling CDs that were being exchanged for drugs down the street

lol..soon it will be over?

Blacks couldn't function without Whites.

How about you name me a successful well run Black ruled country?

I will wait.

>citation needed

not pop culture, please.

This isn't Law & Order, sonny. Nice to see you found a home for this summer.

Can you crazy right wing types actually explain why you hate her so much? Is it really just fedora tipping anti women sentiment?

>Colin kaepernick
>best athletes

That guy sucks user. Learn about real sports you soccer loving faggot.

Yeah that mind is to complex. East Asian meets white is to much creative, chaotic thought.

Sometimes it works.

OPs joke, of course, is that CK is not white.

>whities
>muricans
Pick one

>tfw you live in Houston

At least we're segregated.

Nah, you're worse, you're an autistic loner.

Probably watches anime and gets off to little boys.

>"When I was in the DA’s office in the 80s and 90s, that was standard operating procedure.Police officers— I hate to say this — would keep a second gun that nobody knew about on their ankle, so if they ever killed someone they shouldn’t have they would take that gun out."

-Arthur Aidala

>Nah, you're worse, you're an autistic loner.
>Probably watches anime and gets off to little boys.

>Blacks were only lynched the most because they commit the most violent crime per capita.
also it was seen as good for rape victims as they would be spared the trauma of recounting their ordeal in court.

The most corrupt candidate in history. Bitch lies when she opens her mouth. And she feels entitled to the Presidency, because it was promised to her on the 2008 Bilderberg meeting. Fuck her and everything she stands for.

Aspiring rapper?

>Aidala worked as anAssistant District Attorneyin theKings CountyDA's Office as a SeniorTrial attorneyand a supervisor in the Early Case Assessment and Investigations Bureaus from 1993 to 1997.

Cops by definition can not lynch people.

>Arthur Aidala
na senpai. all lies. he wouldnt be on the bar today if that were true. he would have to h ave reported those crimes.

>did someone say Ham Sandwich?

>kaepernick
>good
>white

Pick one.

Vaccines? Autistic?

That's just a nigger. They are retarded by default.

Citation needed

That's a backup gun you dolt

It is like his talent suddenly went poof or something.

Damn. Just damn.

Also, is there going to be a Bayou Chimpout tonight?

Listen to this fucking idiot rofl

Reminds me of the time back in the 80s when the Washington DC African Police Officers killed an old white woman in a health and welfare check (of all things) then "found" a prison shank in her hand.

>best athletes
>points to crybaby Kaepernig, who is more interested in being a homeboy than an NFL QB

Being a nigger > Being a pro
You couldn't have a better example of the right way to do it than his rival russell wilson, also a half nig nog.

This.

The kid sucks and has been irrelevant since harbough left. Wonder if Chip will be able to salvage him.

He is a fucking primadona, did you see him try to act in one of the interviews last year I think.

He looked like a meek lamb trying to be angry pathetic

>krapernick
>white

No, not when you only carry it in case you need to plant it on somebody

>retarded by default.

That is literally true in sub-Saharan Africa.

Pic unrelated.

Tebow won games too lol.

Albeit in a weird way but still a W is W

Wilson does really well to be as short as he is.

Blaine Gabbert's backup?

Tebow is a good white man who loved Jesus openly.

The Jews that own the NFL couldn't stand that.

Well basketball americans do like being pedophiles.

>shooting and armed suspect reaching for a weapon.

>Lynching
Lynching

verb
to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.

I'm trying to remember the last time we had a decent lynching. It was as recent as the 60s, here, extended family hung a nigger for rape down on Smith or Tangier. Would not have been reported on those islands

>Colin Kapernick
>Elite level NFL quarterback

Pick one.

Maybe, more than likely we'll have to wait for him to be indicted or not

It's a shame that innocent law bringers have to face kangaroo court and possibly lose their freedom for these pavement apes

nice clock you got there

From the video I saw, it really looks like the dindus have a point with this one.

Do you think they will stop their chimpery if we say, "Wait a second there, fnegroes. Maybe there is something to what you have to say. Let us reason together" ?

They aren't trained to aim for the leg.
they don't shoot to maim they shoot to kill.

>Colon Cancernig is still the nanners QB

top kek

>you fucking loser
yeah, you tell him!! im sure he's the loser and not you, like, at all.

>Wonder if Chip will be able to salvage him.

Chip is still under the Curse of the Timbino.

He had a chance with Tim Tebow and threw away success.

And karma doesn't like it when people are bad to Tebow.

Harbaugh realized he fucked up drafting Kaepernick and wanted to get rid of him and then ran away to Michigan before Kaepernick could fuck up his NFL legacy.

Because some human subspecies are so far apart that they are somewhat incompatible.

The only reason we can still interbreed is that we still have the same number of chromosomes. Still, there are often complications.

He lost his job. Now he's going full sjw. Lmao. Might as well

> turned on you
They were never on our side.

You carry a back up gun and a drop gun (hi point preferred).

Also don't forget to dip your bullets in PCP so if you do have to shoot a raging bull nigger, the lab results will show PCP, so justified shooting.