Why aren't they just one country?

Why aren't they just one country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLxywF078No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varieties_of_Arabic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why isn't Europe one cunt? Why isn't Latin America one cunt?

Europe doesn't speak a single language and consider themselves a single ethnic group.

the Pan-Arabia died when we lost against Israel

i want to nuke it all

Why isnt Finland just part of Sweden as it should be?

Neither does those cunts

Yeah i liked shadow the hedgehog game too

because instead of several shithole countries, it will be one shithole country that still can't accomplish anything for mankind.
they will still do normal muslim stuff and kill each other

>same country with araps and niggers kek
also language problem easterns can't understand maghrebien dialects

kek
if you met any of them you would know but in the us you have it easy

i am greek

Do Maghrebis do 'WE WUZ CARTHAGINIAN N SHIEEET' or almost oblivious of Carthaginian/Phoenician heritage?

Because Saudi-Arabia betrayed the Arabs.

fuck carthage
carthage are exactly like french
strangers who used our lands for a while
i'm greek thus i'm berber

Morocco and Iraq have about as much in common as Spain and Lithuania.

Then what is your take on Arabs? I mean Berber is kinda different from ones in the Middle East

Carthaginians are araps
they come to our lands and bring destruction
hopefully roma annexed them
also araps didn't help during our fight against ottmans and then french

why are the beautifully living in desert?

>All speak arabic
>All Muslims

sure Achmed.

difference between tunisian and iraqi is like the difference between italien and spanish

So is it Tunis or Iraq who builds Ferraris?

So, no difference?

the two dialect are uncompatible
a tunisian can't communicate with a saudi or iraqi
we understand their dialect but they don't understand our dialect

Rise for Halifat! Allahy Acbar!
youtube.com/watch?v=vLxywF078No

If you cant make any difference between a Somali and a Lebanese person you should just off yourself.

wait, did we even fight?

>Both muslim shitskins that needs to gtfo Europe

I sure see the difference, now fuck off.

when we was under your control we tried to get Independence coz of the arabization system you used

Thats what they say about a Finn and an Italian too. Same shit really

They tried hard. The UAR ended up being just Syria and Egypt jacking each other off and then that fell apart because CIA

Is this really true? What are the differences of Arabic dialects indepth? Does wiki explain this nicely?

This is the most I could dig up but the MENA posters here probably have more in-depth explanations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varieties_of_Arabic

We hate each other

>>All speak arabic
It's a bit more complicated than that.

Imagine for a moment Old Norse was used as some sort of cross-country standard language, but you guys still spoke your local Swedish and Icelandic and Faroese and etc.

That's the current situation of Arabic - there's Modern Standard Arabic at one side for media and formal speech, while the random Joe at the street will speak some darja/"dialect".

Because wH*tey fucked up everything during colonialism

thanks

Iranians confirmed as white then. (Google Abbasid Revolution)

They fight each other in their own countries lmao. Imagine the shitstorm if they were all one.

>there's Modern Standard Arabic at one side for media and formal speech
If television uses that it's not a small thing.
Someone said that it was television that unified Italian as the national language instead of dialects almost mutually unintelligible.
It's a bit of an exaggeration because public schools of course had also a big role in that, but national television really did the rest.

MSA isn't a small thing, but the situation lacks the political pressure for dialect levelling. It would be another can of worms if all those countries were ruled by the same government.

I can't find it right now but there used to be videos on youtube of a some guy trying to talk to people in Modern Standard Arabic on Egyptian streets and people there were legitimately like 'wtf dude, what language are you speaking?'.

Nobody wants to be with Somalia.