Ghost In The Shell releases

>Ghost In The Shell releases
>Halfway through, its revealed that Mira is infact Venom "Punished" Motoko, someone who was put through a simulation in the shoes of The Major, reliving her archived case files in order to replicate her skills and abilities for use in creating another being capable of reproducing with a sentient AI
>She wakes up in the real world, and Fake Major confronts Real Major, now combined with the Puppet Master
>Third act of the movie is existentialism and philosophy in true GiTS fashion
>The movie is 1995 anime canon and a stealth sequel

Screencap this, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aI9QfPnj5I
mededtech.osu.edu/project/2571
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay

yako

Jesus fuck the first season of SAC was shit

i would unironically love the movie if that were to happen

>Third act of the movie is existentialism and philosophy in true GiTS fashion
He think Rupert Sanders aka the faggot who bated Kristen Stewart into car casting couch and did a bellow average Snow white and the huntsman movie can pull existentialism and philosophy....... good luck OP if you go see it in cinema you may as well trow your money true the window right now

I loved this episode.

that pedo scene in the second season tho
>you will never be this boy why even...

We should definitely be seeing nipple by this point.

Anime animators are pretty much universally virgins.

Thats not a meme either, they're all losers.

how is it even possible to have such shit taste?

Best scene

youtube.com/watch?v=4aI9QfPnj5I

>"Punished" Motoko

>not liking the laughing man story
maximum pleb

hmmmm

>Mira is infact Venom "Punished" Motoko
NOT AGAIN!!!!!!
KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, that episode was so good. I've never seen any other movie or tv show portray what it's like to think logically/bluff accurately. Making good decisions isn't about what your opponent is GOING to do, it's about what they COULD do, and how you prevent that.

Not gonna lie I'd be interested to see that happen.

Why are Batou episodes the best?

>project 2571
mededtech.osu.edu/project/2571

haha jesus just how many people have exploding arm guns in this series

That would be much too convoluted for people who don't know anything about GitS.

Where else would you put guns?

I'm always conflicted when I watch the anime. Everyone else sounds better as japs, but the Major's English voice actress is 10/10 in terms of delivery and also makes me feel funny in a good way.

Because theyre usually really grounded and noir

>MOTOKO KUSANAGI
its not even her fucking real name yet they put it on a tombstone its like japanese "john smith" ffs

Wrong voice actress my dude

>expecting Hollywood to ever deliver on animekino

Yeah, no.