Who could have prevented the outbreak of the Great War?

Who could have prevented the outbreak of the Great War?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casus_belli
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Serbians not being a bitch, Russians not promoting "muh slavism", Brits not being afraid of the big German cock

germans
it's because of germans simply saying they would go to war that everybody freaked out
not saying this is their fault though, just that they could have prevented it

>Brits not being afraid of the big German cock
They literally did nothing wrong

ur mum lol

austrians

Gary Motherfucking Oak.

t. pawn of israel, go show off your tiny mutilated cock somewhere else

quality post

it had to happen, ww2 was more avoidable

germany thought it would be perfidious albion and when the war started they would back out of their commitments

If they all had qt gfs there would be no reason to fight.

nothing, the whole powerbalance drove people who dont get along into war with each other
the world is always more peaceful when there is a clear hegemonic power

see Rome, Victorian Britain, USA now

The German Empire asked Russians to stop mobilization to be fair

Willy by actually stopping his ministers from taking such a bellicose stance.

And the Germs also actively encouraged the Austrians to not resolve the conflict diplomatically

Nothing. When you have an excess of young males in military age, war is just a matter of time.

good one I don't see that posted every day by salty irrelevants

>It's Their fault-tier
Austria-Hungry
Serbia
Russia
>Responsible-tier
Germany
>Dindunuffin-tier
France
>Tried to stop it-tier
Britain

Anlgos send troops to Greece and violated Greek neutrality just before the war, the entente shit on treaties just like the central powers

Yeah they thought they were "the shit" at that point in history. It's kind of funny that Germans tried the exact same thing in WWII (quickly conquer the West in order to control the East)

Austrians not freaking out over an assassination. Not even Americans invaded Belarus over JFK's assassination, and Americans are fucking hotheads.

Everyone wanted it to happen.

stopping princip and then killing that militaristic twat Wilhelm II

If france had won the war in 1870 and never allowed germ*ny to exist.

>If france had won the war
>france
>won
>war
The little frog eating cunts even started that damn war.

Germany was way less powerful than the allies in WW2 desu. It's kind of impressive how far they punched above their weight.

we don't suck at war, stop with this meme at last

they got lucky with the invasion of france

>The little frog eating cunts even started that damn war
Come on.
If I keep mooning you and pulling faces until you hit me, are you the aggressor?

>19 DAYS
>19
>DAYS

Pulling faces isn't an act of war.

It is for anglos.

antagonizing is cause for war
that's why people are worried about a continuation of the Korean war, because North Korea and the US are antagonizing each other

And the one firing the first bullet will start it.

Anglos and frogs are truly the most bloodthirsty of peoples.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casus_belli
i think you're talking more about morality, but their reasoning for going to war was legitimate. that's what i'm trying to say

They didn't have anything to lose though. German children literally starved to death pre-war. I'm looking at YouTube day-by-day maps of the Franco-Prussian war and World War I. What a time to be alive to have these maps.

Americans seem to be very fond of the idea of starting wars to defend themselves.

I find it pretty amusing that people instantly started with le Anglo memes when you're the ones defending a very dishonest, legalistic morality.

I find it pretty amusing that we're supposed to be at fault for the Franco-Prussian War when France invaded us. In fact even historians aren't in agreement over the extent of provocation. Some say Bismarck didn't try to trigger anyone, and Frogs were simply triggered on their own account by a powerful Germany.

i don't know who's at fault for the war itself but taking Alsace Lorraine was pretty scummy

>pre-war
Correction

Post-war until 1919

Winner's treat. We lost half our territory and were divided after two world wars, what are we supposed to say?

What did this dumb cunt mean by this.

The outbreak of war between France and the e. A. after Fashoda.

Woodrow should be in the bottom tier