The reason the Lost Boys allow themselves to be stolen away to Neverland is that they want to live somewhere they will...

>The reason the Lost Boys allow themselves to be stolen away to Neverland is that they want to live somewhere they will never have to grow up. By coincidence, that’s also the reason that a great many people voted to place a spray-tanned authoritarian in the Oval Office. Remember, though, that only Peter rules Neverland. What happens to the Lost Boys in that story if they ever start to build memories and change, if they ever started to become adults?

>They skipped this bit in the Disney movie, but, in the books, Peter kills them.

Yeah but Trump isn't Peter Pan book version.

Holy fuck that is a labored metaphor.

You know what the real neverland is? Liberal America. Hey let's just open the borders and not enforce the fucking law. See how grown up we are?

>it's a Sup Forums strawman episode
>"huuurrrr you think banning all mudslimes and building a massive, expensive wall are't worth it? Filthy leftist, you just want to open all the borders and get rid of all the laws"

What the fuck are you even trying to say, OP?

>>>>>>whichever you prefer user

never forget: ohio 2004 - 35+% sway between exit polls and final deibold vote machine tallies, never been more than 5% in the history of american exit polls.

Ergo Bush2 was NEVER elected but served two terms. This shil/tv host turned president is noooo different.

>>it's a Sup Forums strawman episode
>says the guy comparing Trump to Peter Pan

>mfw I just voted for him because I wanted to be entertained and watch it all burn
>mfw i've been having more fun watching current politics than I have in my entire life

this is such a shitty picture because no one even took the time to try and adjust the clearly visible shadows

>its never happend in history
>that means it cant happen
You are a moron.

Same here. I never even paid any attention to politics before this election.

>>is ok with a cryptofascist takeover of democracy cos "his guy" won

kys amerikuk
the wall is gonna make escaping the fema death camps hard..

>conservatives are the ones who don't want to grow up

Yes not the people crusading about what kind of gender they want to pretend to be and cried and had play-doh safe spaces when Trump won.

user do you even know what a fascist is? No of course not you spew buzzwords becouse you lack a an argument.

>By coincidence, that’s also the reason that a great many people voted to place a spray-tanned authoritarian in the Oval Office.

Ah, I see. More Liberal damage-control designed to prevent you from having to admit that modern liberalism has gone completely insane and despises/wants to destroy the white middle-class and anyone aligned with them.

It's going to be a nice, salty eight years.

>banning all mudslimes

Are liberals STILL promoting this lie? No wonder trust in your shit-tier propagandist media is at a record all-time low.

>Trump literally can't relate to you virgins with a syphillis addled brain

>Donald Trump is Peter Pan
>Donald Trump is Hitler

Well, which is it?

>It's a Reddit tries to take on Sup Forums but for some reason posts in Sup Forums episode

Nothing I love more than seeing retarded political bullshit around every god damn corner these days.

>look mom I posted it agian
Meanwhile this thread was started becouse op is still assblasted his canidite lost.

they play that one every night now

>cryptofascist

Keep those buzzwords up you delusional cattle.

>Leftists
>accusing Right-Wingers of being machildren who "don't want to grow up"

Yes, the party that wants common-sense legislation on immigration and harsh stances on crime is the "infantile" party.

Not the party claiming that trans-furry genderless otherkin need to be respected as legitimate, borders should be dissolved, guns should be banned, drugs should legally flood the streets and then turn into mobs of violent, murderous sociopathic rioters if you dare disagree with them.

>Right wingers posing as leftist
>shit posting on Sup Forums

I thought the comparison was interesting, though reaching and realize it's skirting the boundaries of Sup Forums content. And I didn't vote for anyone because I'm not American.