Ur mum comes back from the farmer's market with two kilos of pic related

>ur mum comes back from the farmer's market with two kilos of pic related
>"I got such a great deal on onions, user! but I don't know what to do with all of them. you should help me out."
What dishes do you put them into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DFEcAVT0fec
cookpad.com/us/recipes/347443-czech-onion-soup-tsibulachka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat them raw with beer and pickles

make beef burgundy later

Fried onions on top of mac and cheese
Fried onions in a scramble
Raw onions in an omelette

String them into a necklace and sell it to a frenchman

chili
tacos

>farmer's market
Are markets still a thing in the US?

>Are markets still a thing in the US?
yes, my town of 1,800 people has one, pretty sure they all do

yes farmer's markets are very common. Cheap produce in season

Weird. Markets are such an old people's thing.

Wut. Where do you get your vegetables then?

I buy my fruits and vegetables right from the farmers, it's fresher and cheaper

From super and hypermarkets of course.

They're really trendy here, for good reason. Fresh, local produce tastes so much better than supermarket crap.
That looks incredible. Can you substitute cod for other kinds of fish?

>trendy
yep, for over 200 years now

trendy? They literally never stopped being a thing you smeez

ever stopped to think that we're not Russians?

onions soup d'oh

>kilos

Sorry mom I've no idea how much you've bought.

I'm sorry son, I shouldn't have conceived you with my brother

>kilos
russian spy detected
poor quality lad, you better try regular market
these are little bit different than in Europe I guess, aren't they organized once a week or sth? while here regular markets are open every day, picrel is the one closest one to my spot

quality of produce in supermarkets is trash compared to the shit people sell in the farmer's market.
and it's expensive as fuck.

In Poland maybe. Here they sell worse products for double the price. Farmers have to make up for the smaller quantities by raising the price. Supermarkets can afford selling stuff at much lower prices because a few thousand of people buy there every day.

>picrel is the one closest one to my spot
w-wait that's Górniak in Łódź isn't it?

actually prices of vegetables in supermarkets are lower than at farmers market beside potatos tbqh, qality thing is correct thoug

>russia is so shit that their own grown vegetables are worse than supermarket quality
lmaoing at ur life

soup

fucking hell russia truly is the king shithole

y-yes

you know the rules, time for gay sexx

XVIII century onion soup

youtu.be/DFEcAVT0fec

srakolyubi

townsends are fucking autistic.

Make a traditional pajeet dish called seeni sambol which is a sorta caramelized onion relish type thing and stuff 'em into buns.

Fuck off, T*rk. James Townsend & Son makes quality videos.

>seeni sambol which is a sorta caramelized onion relish type thing and stuff 'em into buns.
They actually sell that as an on-the-go snack in a few places. No idea it was Pajeet in origin.

It's bretty fucking good but honestly the version stuffed with sauerkraut is miles ahead of it.

throw it in the garbage

doesnt change the fact that they are autistic.

no they can be all week but are usually big on Saturday and Friday. Most have a lot of Amish though, and they don't work on Sundays

Widzew or ŁKS?

Czech onion soup maybe
I am having it each time I am there, I don't know wha'ts the thing but it is really good

Widzew 100% posiadacz karnetu, 15 wyjazdów na koncie here xD

Why don't you have your own onion soup?

he is pretty autistic. Met that black guy from his food of the enslaved videos at Williamsburg, and he was a major aspie. Kept saying rude things loudly and awkwardly about British food, sure that 1/3rd of people watching were Brits too

and Townsend himself is pretty autistic, I don't know if he plays along but he acts like knows literally nothing about the topic on hand when he comes to someone else's kitchen and then kind of fumbles talking to them

mój murzyn

>No idea it was Pajeet in origin
They're probably two similar things that developed independently of each other. Seeni Sambol is flavoured with dried fish so it has a, well, slightly fishy taste to it. It's more specifically Sri Lankan in origin.

>version stuffed with sauerkraut
Pyrizhky? Sauerkraut is the shit, I had no idea people stuffed it into buns. I probably try my hand at making them someday.

I guess tinga, but I've never had brown onions
How are they compared to white and red onions?

all of them, stew and soups need onions

We do, but it is not as popular as there and a little bit different, more clear, I also recollect that Czechs put some cheese in it, maybe that's their trick

you do know that for some people Czechenland is within a walking distance right?

>Pyrizhky?
That's sounds like dimunitive of pierogi. Pierożki. No it's definitely not a pierog, the place that sells it names it "krokiet" (croquette) but it's not a fried roll. Just very delicate dough (almost like french dough) stuffed with sauerkraut. Served warm. Uma delicia

They were always a thing, but they've exploded in popularity over the last decade.
I wanted to make it Sup Forums friendly, since these threads are secret ploys to gather international recipes
What kind of soup?
They're yellow onions; you can't find them in Mexico?

>What kind of soup?
and what kind of soup can you make with large amount of onion
nigga please

Interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing, user.
>Pyrizhky
It's what came up on google when I searched for sauerkraut buns. It's Ukrainian in origin.

french onion soup

people just watch them because of muh 18th century cosplay and shit. foods of the enslaved episodes were so fucking autistic, that black guy really made me cringe.

I don't go for groceries but I feel like I've seen then at supermarkets
We eat a shit ton of white onions and red/purple occasionally

Why is this bitch buying a shitton of onions and expecting me to deal with it

cookpad.com/us/recipes/347443-czech-onion-soup-tsibulachka

They're a pretty versatile onion, probably my favorite next to sweet onions.
Yum. In America, we serve onion soup with bread soaked in it and a covering of broiled cheese. True Amerilard modifications.
The only restaurant meal I just couldn't eat was onion soup; it was so loaded with salt that it was completely inedible. Like drinking onion-flavored seawater. Not sure how they managed to fuck it up so bad.

>What dishes do you put them into?
all of them obviously

She loves it when her little boy makes food for her :)