How do I convince a chick who thinks she is 'gender fluid' that the idea of gender fluidity is bullshit...

How do I convince a chick who thinks she is 'gender fluid' that the idea of gender fluidity is bullshit? I'm asking for undeniable logic arguments, I've tried calling them a mentally ill tumblrina already.

pepe unrelated

>I'm asking for undeniable logic arguments, I've tried calling them a mentally ill tumblrina already.

Two problems with this:
- they won't care what you have to say after you've insulted them
- tumblrinas hate logic

>using logic on women

o i am laffin

Stop talking to her.
Don't waste your fucking time with nonsense.

she's actually a pretty okay person aside from that one thing, she even understands the jewish problem. I just want to get past this hurdle.

I thought gender fluidity was just for people who don't like defining change and personal growth as those things and choosing to apply some fancy term for something normal. You cannot win, OP.

Maybe you could convince her that the jews are behind all this gender nonsense.
I mean you have to gussy it up, be intelligent and articulate, and all that. But that angle might work.

I'm not going to cuck my own beliefs and stoop as low as a jew, creating lies to fool someone. Kek.

DNA is not fluid

>creating lies to fool someone

>implying the jews aren't behind it

It's worth a second look m8

Kill xir

how do I know YOU'RE not a jew trying to make me do your lying bidding?

took me a second, but kek

If you can't argue a bullshit idea like gender fluidity you're the leafiest leaf

>you're trying to fuck her, aren't you user

Chromosomal difference between man and woman. Unless she's XXY or something nutty she's a chick. That's why her body produces more estrogen and less testosterone. That's why she can only procreate with a man. She could call herself a potato and it wouldn't be any less absurd.

nope, i have no desire to fuck her.

Give her a good hard shag.

Then why waste your time?

because in every other way she is totally redpilled. jews and white supremacy included.

Ask her when was the last time she had her period.
Then ask her when was the list time she had an erection.

SHe is lying to you. I don't believe it for a fucking second.

Like burger bro said above, if you're not trying to bang her, why the fuck you care?

This OP. DNA is not a social construct.

And how does gender fluidity, which has no biological basis, fit into her worldview?

most women I've known like that just regurgitate what other people tell them, they don't really think for themselves tbqh senpai

This.

Does she have XX chromosomes? Then she is a female. Does he have XY chromosomes? Then he is a male.

Pretty fucking simple

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>implying people mean their biological sex is changing when they talk about having a different gender and not referring to which cultural concepts they identify with and express

shitlords pls

Tell her that her gender is determined by whether she has a penis or a vagina, not what she "feels".

Gender is a cultural thing? Is that what those tublrinas say? Nowadays almost no males or females truly act like men and women 100%, it's all shades of gray. That whole idea of what men and women are "supposed" to act like is all bullshit and this argument just reinforces male and female stereotypes. So they are actually being counterproductive to their own self proclaimed cause.

gr8 b8 m8

Even if you don't want to fuck her, the correct answer is to have consensual sex but pin her down so she can't move and fuck her so hard she practically has a stroke.

I can guarantee any notion of gender fluidity will be out the window if shes cumming so hard she permanently forgets how to do arithmetic.

I'm a trans woman dragon demonkin. My pronouns are hēo, hīe and hire, please use them. I've had tail surgery and horn surgery so far, please help me fund my wing surgery. Thanks so much for reading! #notalldragons

Ask her if she would mind a little more male fluid.