Christian General - Christ is Kang Edition

I dedicate this thread to the glory and resurrection of Jesus Christ. All people are welcome here to discuss faith and the Gospel among themselves, and the role the teachings of Jesus Christ can play to help shift western culture back towards sustainable values.

This is not a thread to debate staunch atheists, or argue the heresy/legitimacy of various Christian churches.

This IS a place to answer questions from open and curious Anons who see Christianity as a well worn path out of degeneracy. God loves you (Yes, you.) and wishes success and exaltation on all of his children.

Sup Forums is a powerful place with strong cultural influence, but also a place full of Judgement. I urge Sup Forums users who consider themselves Christian to consider Jesus teachings on judging others before shitposting. Through Christian morals and values, everything Sup Forums stands for and wishes for the world can be achieved. By coming together and making these threads regularly we can shift the negativity of this place and truly turn it into the "path of light"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRg92KWCTwE
youtube.com/watch?v=QfayNuB3H_8
youtube.com/watch?v=NEehysI8Qc0
youtube.com/watch?v=bSj2FuipSMY
youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=4AtL4w6PXyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=LRg92KWCTwE

Posting early Renaissance Christian music

youtube.com/watch?v=QfayNuB3H_8

youtube.com/watch?v=NEehysI8Qc0

Late Medieval

youtube.com/watch?v=bSj2FuipSMY

Thank you Blessed Britbong.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA

Late Medieval

Christ is not God
Who started this meme

No probs m8. Just preserving a culture we've largely discarded :'^)

>Who started this meme

God

Why do catholics worship idols and not god

No I didnt

>No I didn't

And their president said ISIS is like Christ and that the Europeans must breed with white people
And he said gay is not bad
Like bruh just fuck my heretical sect up familia

What are you talking about exactly? The Veneration of Saints? Praying to Saints is kind of like asking a friend to pray for us, except that friend is in heaven.

Ah yes i see youve read the last chapter in my book
The double edged sword :^ )

>I have no idea about Catholicism but I will post protestant memes, that will show them

After 500 they could find something new...

Christ = Messiah = Anointed One

The Anointed One has to both die for His people and establish an everlasting throne.

Do you know anyone but God Who can do both?

>2edgy4me mate

Because they're pagans, and have been convinced by their pagan cult that they are the only people going to heaven. Their faith is in their cult to get them in; their faith is in their cult's false declaration that they are the church Jesus started.

If God exists why is there so much suffering in the world?

Why do you worship idols and not God?

Based Poland, the last stronghold of Catholicism in the West. May you never bow to the temptations of modern degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

My grandparents on my Mothers side are Polish and were possibly the most devout Catholics in America.

Because sin entered into the world through mankind's disobedience, disbelief and rebellion, and with it came death and pain and suffering and sorrow and disease, etc.

Sin is a huge deal. So huge it called for the death of God to fix it.

Why do I have to be held accountable for Adam's fuck up?

Picture it like this. A long time ago your grandfather and grandmother fell into a deep hole in the Earth and could not get out. They lived in this subterranean world without light for the rest of their lives and had children while they were down there. The children may not have deserved to be down there, but it's where they were born so they have to deal with it until they can find a way to the surface again.

The natural consequence of Adam sinning was that he died, spiritually, that instant. The Holy Spirit that brought Him to life fled the sinner, and he died.

So he and Eve could only reproduce children in their fallen and dead image, not in the image of God.

So right now, you're dead. Separated from God, Who is Life.

Adam's sin condemned mankind to hell for eternity.

Jesus' sacrifice made it possible for whoever believes to regain that lost Holy Spirit, and live forever.

The propensity to sin is sort of like transmitted innately through our nature

Sort of like a congenital disease

Your nature to sin is Adam's fault. Yours sins are your own to suffer for

The devil's lies reek of sulfur and attar, much like your posts.

is over there, dipwad.

>The King of Kings is somehow not political.

Found another one :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=4AtL4w6PXyk

I was taught that Jesus is the son of God not God himself. Or is Jesus a manifestation of God in human form???

Another example of sin is the whole "Christ is God" meme

What did I do :^(

*King of Jews
Ftfy

So why don't I just repent and then die as soon as possible afterwards? If life on this world is like a disease then why even bother?

Back to Reasonablefaith.org Christfag

>disobedience, disbelief and rebellion
Is god omnipotent and also the creator of everything or not? Because if he is there can be nothing except the the things he chose there to be.

Christ is a man subordinate and seperate from God
You are correct

Because murdering yourself is a sin

2016. Talking about religion

Grow the fuck up.

He was God in human form. Or, "The word made flesh" "The Word" is one third of the holy trinity, and it was by Gods word the world was created. This concept is found in many religions, such as hinduism claiming the world is created and sustained by the holy vibration of OM, which is a sound that contains all sounds.

We live in a vibrational universe, and the study of cymatics shows us that sound waves can shape particles of sand, dust, water, etc into various forms.

Well, maybe if he was real he would be. But since he's imaginary, yes, you should go over to that other board where people talk about the imaginary things they think are real.
>I was taught that Jesus is the son of God not God himself.
>not
That should be an AND. You were taught an obvious heresy.

Thanks for answering my question.

Wrong
He was a man with authority
If he was God then why did he die
Thats retarded

Then the best thing to do would be to repent and get cleared up then go street preaching in, I don't know, some mudslime land. Killing yourself may be a sin but getting killed for the gospel is very holy.

No you were taught the heresy

Well that is what I was taught by the Church of England.

To forfill the prophecy. And then He showed He was not fully human by beating death and rising from the grave.

God has one name and it is not Jesus
It is "I AM WHO I AM"

Is YHWH Omnipresent?
>Obviously How?

Are you a unitarian? Is that what this is? I can't tell. You're definitely wrong. Jesus was not jyst a man he was totally God too.

The prophecy said it would be the messiah not god

Kike please

there is literally nothing wrong with being pagan

>Killing yourself may be a sin but getting killed for the gospel is very holy.

Not if you foolishly do it - Ecclesiastes 7:17

You think I don't know my Bible, Satan?

God is literally everything

>Christian General

Even Sin, Sinner and Devil?

>heathen general

Has anybody read Revelations
What happens when the messiah (NOT GOD) comes back?

He didn't really "die" because he raised himself from the dead three days later. The fact that he is the only human to die and come back to life (as well as raise others from the dead) is why he is divine and different from a normal person or prophet.

His death was part of what he came here to do. It was a covenant and contract to free humanity from the debt of its sins, which would have led humanity to ruin. Christs death was essentially the beginning of the end of "The fall" of man. Christ brought a ladder for us all, so that by following his teachings faithfully mankind can transform the world into one of peace and prosperity.

In finance, we balance a budget on something called a T chart, and a cross looks just like a T.

If the Bible is true,
a cult leader in Jerusalem was God's chosen prophet,
how do you know that Mohammed wasn't a true prophet as well?
They both led their own cults and plagiarized an older religion.
Why should one be true but one false?

I think of it this way. A free will of human intellect will always be lead to sin by a more intelligent being. A free will will ALWAYS refuse obedience, because by choosing obedience, we inherently are nullifying both our own free will and our own self-interest.

However, sin is anathema to God. If you sin, you disrupt the perfect order of the universe, so you must die. And everyone will be lead to sin, so everyone must die. Jesus Christ is the only human being that was able to resist sin and self-interest for his entire life, and this is because he was divine. Since he was divine, his death was worth more than the sum total of both human life and human sin, so his death pays the toll for the rest of humanity that is willing to both accept this gift, AND stop sinning from that point forward.

So yes, you can be saved, but only if you accept that Jesus paid your debt of PAST sins, and that you vow to stop sinning from that point on. That means following God's law. Yes, this includes observing the Sabbath (Friday sundown to Saturday sundown) and His holy days (Passover, Unleavened Bread, First Fruits, Pentecost, Feast of Trumpets, Day of Atonement, and Feast of Tabernacles), and also observing Mosaic laws such as the Ten Commandments, dietary restrictions, and sexual restrictions.

We all suffer the fate of Adam because we all have been fooled by Satan at least once. No one gets through life without sinning because he is just too smart for us. He makes us justify sin in such an intelligent and rational way that we do it even though we've been told not to. And if you sin even once, you die. That's God's rule. The definition of sin is "missing the mark" or breaking the Law of God.

Don't like it? Then you die. Sorry bub.

Theyre both true

Does God still perform miracles?

You know how Jews say Jesus wasn't the savour because he didn't furfill all the spooky shit in the old testament?

That's why.

>literally a kike

Paedophilic war lords can't be prophets

The First Profet was Zoroaster.
Christ has/had more in common with Zoroastrism than with Parise... Judaism.
But you guess, Jews wrote it down

The Messiah will bring peace to the nations

>Love the history of Christianity
>Love the history of Europe
>The preservation of texts from Rome
>The continuation of culture stretching back thousands of years to the proto-Indo-Europeans themselves
>The emphasis on philanthropy and charity
>Suddenly remember that the Bible is about Jew shit in the desert and has absolutely nothing to do with Europe or anything that I actually like about Christianity
>Get crushed yet again by the fact that churches of all denominations care about nothing except said Jew shit in the desert

The church really dicked us over by not going along a route that could survive secularization. I mean seriously, they didn't even co-opt "gentile" from the Jews, it took the fucking Mormons to come up with that.

ITT infidels

You don't understand Catholicism/Orthodoxism nor traditionalism.

Christianity isn't about Jews, Most Jew shit is uncanon with the new ideals

Trump is the second coming
You've been warned, fuckers

There is an inherent morality within the heart of man. We all know deep down when something we are doing is wrong, but we often ignore that voice.

>Why should one be true but one false?

If you study the life and words of Jesus, you find only wisdom, love, and mercy. We can check the words of Jesus with the innate morality of our hearts and show that they align exactly.

If you study the words of Muhammad, the only good parts are plagiarized from the Bible and Torah, while he added a bunch of judgemental warmongering. Muhammad also behaved strangely when receiving revelation. He was afraid, and thought he was going crazy at times. He said the Angel Gabriel pressed hard into his chest such that he though he was dying. Sounds like demon possession to me.

The ideas Jesus supplemented to the Torah were revolutionary. The behavior of the earliest Christians was revolutionary. 11 of the 12 apostles chose to die rather than renounce what they knew to be true about Jesus.

The very Empire that crucified him converted to Christianity in an incredibly short amount of time.

I think the point went over your head.

The New Testament (and the Old) are both about Jews and the struggle of Jews in the Jewish homeland.

The power of Jesus is real, anyone can experience it, if they just try praying honestly and without doubt.
You can feel it in your heart and you will see results in your life.

Also, he's soon coming back in person, and this time for good

think he will be pissed the kikes killed him?

Because Christianity naturally leads to Utopia if everyone follows its tenets. It is based on loving your neighbor as yourself, putting the interest of others before yourself, and loving God through acts of obedience. It is not a forceful doctrine. It does not force you to submit. It highly suggests you comply, due to the penalty vs the reward, but it does not hold a sword to your neck and force you.

Islam on the other hand is a doctrine of deception and murder and forcing your will onto others. Even if everyone were made Islamic through brute force, do you think those who've been subjugated would consider their new reality a "utopia"? Of course not, they've been robbed of their free will to choose, which is the most precious of all God's gifts to mankind.

Christianity always allows you to choose. You retain your free will. You just "choose to obey" because you recognize that this doctrine makes the most sense and you trust God on his laws. Think about it, maybe pre-marital sex and following the lusts of the flesh do WAY more damage to society than it is worth to the individual. Is fulfilling a lust worth destroying a heart and mind? A heart and mind that will go on to destroy others?

Christianity is all about recognizing that God knows best and he set his laws so that humans will be happy and prosperous, not because he doesn't want you to "have fun". Islam is all about worshipping Allah because if you don't I'll cut your head off.

>The New Testament (and the Old) are both about Jews and the struggle of Jews in the Jewish homeland.

Read this: Acts 15:7-19

Especially: Acts 15:9

The Whole happening is about Trump and right wing struggles.
Obviously, Tlaloc Told Trump to build the Wall because Tlaloc wants to drown The Cartels...
We must praise Tlaloc

>Le Jews
The Whole Happening is about Trump and right wing struggles.
Obviously, Tlaloc Told Trump to build the Wall because Tlaloc wants to drown The Cartels.
Praise Tlaloc.

>Mexican
>Luther memes
Not all of us have that Santa Muerte shit

Again, that's not at all what I'm talking about. Gentiles being allowed in the Jew Shit Clubhouse in Jew Land doesn't change anything.

Its funny that Christ warns us about the coming of Mohammed and warns us about him being the false prophet.

"Do not believe in new gospels even if they are taught to you by an angel of life"

And that's exactly how islam was born.
Exactly like that.
Funny isnt it?

We are all one in Jesus Christ and in Him we are no longer gentiles or jews, black or white, man or woman but children of God.

So you just simply hate all jews because they are all innately and irreversibly pure evil

We have inherited the most beautiful and human religion that has ever been created, from the jews that were routinely murdered by their fellow jews for this betray

I see no reason why it shouldn't be revived

Afternoon /cg/, how do we meme an American Orthodox Patriarchate into existence? Serious question.

A God that has no problems with killing.
>Nah,It's okay, Everyone is welcome now.
Old Man YHWH isn't the same New Testament's God unless something happened...
And I know what happened

>betrayal*

John 1

i did, thats why im no longer a professing atheist

We aren't "allowed" in "Jew Shit Clubhouse" the Jews who reject Christ have been cut off from the branch of Israel entirely.

Don't put words in my mouth. You keep willingly misunderstanding in order to argue with a phantom of your own imagining instead of confronting what's before you. It's not that it's Jewshit. It could be Arabshit, or Chineseshit, or Mongolshit, or Africanshit. It's that it's not Europeanshit.

What does the bible say about racism. Many on the board claim to be christian but discriminate against Jews, blacks etc,

A son of God. A. The Jews had their way of dealing with Jesus, and the Christians had an even more effective way of dealing with Jesus.

Read pic related