Betfair recognizes Messi goal

>Spanish betting giant Betfair has declared it recognizes Lionel Messi's goal against Valencia as valid
>"Betfair no solo abonará los beneficios a aquellos que apostaron por el empate, sino que también recibirán su premio los que apostaron por la victoria del Barcelona”

La Liga cuck Madrid refs blown the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YZr2XX9kSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chachacha chicano

>it's trying to speak
youtube.com/watch?v=-YZr2XX9kSA

retarded, they should go by official results.

CHI

Wow!
Is this real?
Looks like someone important lost a huge amount of money on this game.

>Betfair
>bet is total bullshit

CA

>Gamble and win
>House changes rules after you win

Wow seems good

So they're going to recognize GOATnaldo's second goal vs Malaga too? Or did messi pay them off?

gee I wonder...

africans BTFO

My betting provider usually credits for wrongly annulled goals, and credits both players in the case of a shot grazing another player on its way to the net. It's not like they suffer a lot economically for it.

>betfair
>Spanish

You really think a Spaniard would be able to handle those amounts of money?

The people who bet that Messi wouldn't score in the game would have already received their payout. Messi's goal is in a quantum state; he scored, but simultaneously didn't.

The people who put money on a draw still won

Seething halal moor.

There's nothing fair about betting

>betting on draws

>it was in

>it wasnt in*

how come 'officials' in europe can never agree on one thing and are always trying to correct each other without any real power over each other

I bet they d win a lot more money if they recognized it (aka people played the game with

fuck i mean >it was in

>t. brainlet

How To Rig a Bet: Eşpãñã Edition

This sets a very dangerous precedent.

I'm assuming they are having both results as valid? Then it's a case of . Still is strange since in betfair you bet against another bettors and not the house

But it makes no sense since the game wouldn't be the same if a seagull appeared in the middle in the pitch, more even so when a goal is scored. Unless you're only talking about x to score

Bending rules for Bartha isn't a new precedent

>awards the draw
>also awards the Barça win

wow, how neat from betfair. Nice publicity stunt though

This reminds me, what happened to /bet/? Did everyone lost everything and killed themselves?

They've realized it's haram.

Britturk and Euan left. Apart from that you only had tears-tier fags. I left early because our state pretty much monopolized the betting industry

>being THIS retarded.

They honored Leo Messi to score, not the win

Now I don´t know what you were trying to say

>out of all temas uefalona cries refball
>in a match where the opponent was no era penald

wew