Spanish landscape is so comfy and beautiful, don't you agree, Sup Forums?

Spanish landscape is so comfy and beautiful, don't you agree, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruina_montium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cherrypicked areas are

90% is wasteland and commieblocks thought.

worse than commieblocks, mediterranean fabelas

looks nice

Seems to me that Spain has a fuckton of awesome landscape in all regions, except where there are vast fields like you said. Commieblocks? Well I'm not doing a collage of your cities am I? I'm sad to admit that I have had 10 vacations at least in spain, and never seen these places. Only been to nice beaches and nice cities. Fuck my life.

agree

very nice, makes me wanna cross Spain by bike

how many of these have you made so far? I recall norway, sweden, finland, france, britain and now spain

no, nuke it

Seen you mak those for the Scandi countries a few days back, got any others in the meantime? Link to imgur album or something?

I've done Denmark too.

I have done Spain, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, British Isles + Ireland, France.

How many of those collages are there? Can you post them all?

pretty much sums up the landscape here, good job

Ok.

Now, that was all.

Kinda sad Ireland lost all of pretty much the only temperate rainforests in Yurop

What? We have those all over our westcoast. I believe Scotland have a bit of temperate rainforest too.

Aren't yours more subarctic though, with only pines and firs and such?

No. Our westcoast has mild winters and cool summers and a lot of rain, which makes good conditions for temperate rainforests.

Cool OP! I would like to know where the pictures are from. I don't really recognise any.

Forgot to say thanks

Do America we would be the most fun

If you think of spain as a square, then you can basically use the picture to see somewhat where in the country each image is. I placed them kinda like that. I don't really remember all those spanish names, but a lot of it is from the respectable national parks.

I believe you would be quite fun. Spain was the most fun this far actually. They are so diverse.

Leon is a very nice part of Spain.

I haven't been there yet

the romans did this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruina_montium

I know, but we ended up with a cool looking result

What are you doing in Sweden?

L-live

But you're Spanish?

Yes

So, what made you move to Sweden?

Arriba EspaƱa, camarada.

Long story short, I like living abroad for many reasons, one of them is having to learn a foreign language. That was my main motivation when I moved.

Alright, interesting. What do you do in Sweden?

Work and study

Photo i took in Lanzarote

>the yellow grassy coastal lighthouse
Unf.
>the bushy grass beach
UNF.
>that rolling field of wild flowers
AHHHHHH I WANT TO LIVE THERE SO BAD WHY WAS I BORN IN THIS SHITHOLE

Denmark is quite nice, but their strenght is in the comfy towns and cities.