Anyone else a fan of this kino?

Anyone else a fan of this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>current year
>not keeping your dead cats in the fridge

Yeah but sometimes the assholes are too horrible and obnoxious and I want them to die in their mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

tlc has top kinos

It's disgusting and can't believe there are people unironically live like that. like seriously just throw out the wrapper.

it's fucked up too that there are even people on this board who live like that

like what do they get out of this shit

and it always seems to be white people who do this shit. wtf is their problem

isn't this a femanon?

it looks like that guy literally got another tv instead of clearing the garbage out so he could see the one across the room.

I would legitimately torch my house

>and it always seems to be white people who do this shit. wtf is their problem

so you've only seen two episodes of hoarders

how hard is it to toss out the toilet rolls after it runs out?

It's OCD caused by frontal lobe brain damage.

Even the thought of throwing shit out makes these people feel anxious so they avoid it.

It's like how the thought of looking in a girl's eyes makes you feel.

>mfw one of these episodes was filmed literally a block from where I live

>like seriously just throw out the wrapper.

You don't seem to understand that you can't fix someone with a mental disorder by telling them to do the opposite of their compulsion. It doesn't work like that. You don't fix a broken arm by telling someone to get over it.

>the queen of r9k
Holy fuck, I always thought shit jugs were just a meme.

>It's a your mom is a hoarder and even after watching Hoarders she refuses to accept she has a problem

Went there the other days. Heated up some of the food and after a minute I went to get it out of the microwave and it had 4 roaches on it

What is her excuse?

Says shell get rid of it when she stops teaching. I left 2 months ago and she keeps trying to guilt me into going back. It's funny because she hated my cat but now that I moved and took them she told my sister she killed 23 mice in a week

>newports
Eeeeeewwww

>23 mice in a week

Jesus Christ how horrifying

9/10 of these hoarders are made this way by some fucked up shit their parents did to them or starts after an ugly divorce. just proves kids don't bounce back after they've been brain damaged.

Reminds me of my mom. Her place is fucking filthy. My stepdad, two little sisters live there. The house is like 70 years old and is falling apart. The ceilings caving in, mold all in the bathroom, roaches in the kitchen. I am waiting for it to collapse at any moment.

She keeps saying she'll renovate it but it just gets worse. Trash everywhere. Liter boxes in the kitchen and dishes stacked up high.

I am so glad I moved out when i did cause that shit is fucking disgusting

poor pup

Get on Hoarders and give Sup Forums a shout out.

I've thought about calling them up

It's very bad lads. I have fond memories of hunting mice with my cat using a golfstick to move things around and have him go in for the kill. It was the closest thing I had to paternal love. I recently started dating a girl and couldn't let her inside when she was pissing herself.

poor dogger just wants to go outside for a walkie to feel the grass under his paws, but his fuck wont let him

That pic with the vomit trashcan is not a fair comparison though

she had some super fucked up digestive issue that made her throw up every few minutes

the rest should die tho