Will you subscribe to youtube tv? Sup Forums

will you subscribe to youtube tv? Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q23SssNhTp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will not submit to Google.

I'm already subscribed to Sup Forums tv.

Holy shit. It's happening.

I predicted this when I was like 13 and I realized out of a cable package of like 700 stations I only really wanted to watch about 4-10. I can't believe it's really happening though. Somebody pinch me.

this is a shitty future

capitalism ruins everything, even the internet.

Why is it shitty? I haven't had cable tv in about a decade because I don't want to pay for shit I don't want. This sounds like one step closer to the affordable a la carte method I've wanted since I first moved out and had to start paying for my own tv.

are u actually retarded. slingtv. ps vue. direct tv. they've all had tv streaming subs for a couple years now.

Yeah man, jeez I wish I could be living in a hut made from my own fucking SHIT

>capitalism ruins everything

you mean makes everything better*

>is called Youtube TV
>is more than just youtube

No because I'm a leaf...

What is it

youtube.com/watch?v=q23SssNhTp8

someone hooked a basic cable tv signal up and streamed to youtube.

cant verifyeverything he says is true tho

DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKING

To elaborate, I'd envisioned a future where you could personally customize your cable package however you chose at a low per channel price point.

Signing up should either be free or very inexpensive, and from there you should be able to subscribe to as many channels as you'd like on a sliding scale. You want 5 channels? It's $5/Channel. You want 10? It's $3. This only makes sense.

>mfw I have a shitty tv antenna I bought for like $10 at walmart that gets most of these stations for free

>get better content than cable for less

>millenials wants comfort everywhere
dude i can watch snl in the subway lmao

What's gonna happen to YT Red when this launches?

Added to the package ten its going to be discontinued

FUCK NO

MY FULLY LOADED CABLE PACKAGE BEATS THE SHIT OUT IF IT

>rabbit ear master race
I actually get really good picture with it to, and had digital programming guide. Aside from the networks there are stations you cant get on cable, like a 24 hour music network that just plays music videos and concerts, all day erry day, and a couple of channels that just plays old westerns and war movies.

What makes it different than Playstation VUE?

You're not giving sony money.

will it feature Felix "Death to all the Jews Pewdiepie" Kjellberg?

I'd rather give Sony money than give Google money desu. They'd have to sweeten the deal somehow.

>$35/mo

ahahahahahahahaa no

>no mlb network the most kino sports network
I'll pass

I will immediately subscribe if they do get it

And a cheaper redzone

>oh great, hit channels such as oxygen, chller, and E! Among another 10 sports channels.

It's probably better than your cable package, which is the same thing but with tons of useless channels you don't watch.

>giving google money

Can I pay for my dubscription in Hero bucks?

I've got a lot saved up. Not sure what to do with them.

>Google, owned by Jew Sergey Brin, buys YouTube
>places Jew Susan Wojcicki as CEO of YouTube
>censorship, promotional ads featuring a teen tranny, pay-to-watch channels increase, content quality decreases

Tried to warn you guys but nooooooo, go back to Sup Forums hurr durr

>content quality decreases
>youtube

... can content be of negative value?