Sup Forums's opinion?

Sup Forums's opinion?

Doesn't believe women should ever be able to vote. If they couldn't, republicans would run shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zoRdKRQYI38
youtu.be/iU5EHG-UhLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What?

She's a little crazy. She's not afraid to drop nukes. She's an avid Trump supporter. She seems to has more balls than your average male.

Watch Coulter destroy pinche puto Jorge Ramos on immigration

>If you don't want to be killed by ISIS, don't go to Syria
>If you don't want to be killed by a Mexican, there's nothing I can tell ya
*crickets*

youtu.be/zoRdKRQYI38
youtu.be/iU5EHG-UhLk

dumping some art I made for Sup Forums because fuck it

She looks like the classic wasp girl who says she hates spanish but then she loves to be fucked in a chicano gangbang.

Honestly, she looks a bit like a tranny in that picture but she dresses like a sloot often and no dick has popped out. Haha. MSM says she literally believes everything she says and libs find that frightening.

Easy, just test for testosterone levels. If your T levels drop too low you can lose your right to vote

I'd love to juggle those fun bags with my face.

It's mainly due to her age. She is 54 years old and still pretty slender. Most women that age balloon out or look like trannies.

>She

>Implying """she""" isn't a tranny

She is 100% correct. Women ruin everything.

Your assertion doesn't square.

Yeah, won't lie. I would still stick it in. She's fit and a little more make up, solid 7 which is fuckin great at that age. She has great legs.

suffragettes were bullshit
>didn't do any work
>didn't fight in any wars (in fact encourage men to go die in ww1 so they can cheat)
>always vote for muh fee fees or whoever is most handsome
>votes worth as much as man who died for the country and worked a shitty coal mining job for years
but muh human rights I vote against the society that gave me suffrage in favour of the stone age ideology that treats women like property

The vast majority of women will always vote democrat unless their platform radically changes which isn't broken when targeting women, SJWs, etc so why change it now unless this election fails for them. Ironically, Bernie may have gave Trump the best chance at the nomination for president.

Also, obvious point is that women make up the majority of the country and they are more active than ever politically. Elderly women (and men) especially see this as a historical election because it may be the last time they get a chance to see a woman as president. Hence, why the Hillary campaign hit nursing homes like crazy.

democracy was a mistake.

Same thought crossed my mind as well. She's hot.

She's pretty based even though she kinda looks like a man

That was so frustrating to watch. Is Jorge Ramos one of those Mexican intellectuals I hear about?

Why can't people have a debate and not talk over them?