his appearance on 30 Rock is maybe my favorite celebrity cameo on any TV show

youtube.com/watch?v=6JCn_HPB0vc

[falls off stage]
OH DEAR LORD

>So sorry for my language.

MURDER, MOST FOUL!

DOWN GOES FRAISER

>tossed salad and scrambled aids

This poor man has had the saddest life, holy shit. He makes Keanu Reeves look like a ray of sunshine by comparison.

He has been through so many tragedies, it's pretty amazing he hasn't killed himself.

He also killed it on Modern Family this season.

>You will never see a new series about an aging Frasier and Niles moving in with recently divorced Fredrick.

Rundown pls?
No memes

>>You will never see a new series about an aging Frasier and Niles moving in with recently divorced Fredrick
that sounds god tier fund it now

:/

>On April 25, 1968, a man named Arthur B. Niles set fire to Frank Grammer’s car outside the St. Thomas home he shared with his second wife, Elizabeth, and their four children (Betty, John, Billy and Stephen). When Frank Grammer went outside, Niles shot him twice. During the trial, Elizabeth Grammer testified that she pulled her husband’s body from in front of Niles’ car because he had threatened to run over him as well. Kelsey Grammer was only 13 years old at the time of his father’s murder.

Damn it, Niles

I wonder if that was painful or cathartic for him.

Why would it be cathartic?

We deserves it for being a disgusting Republican racist.

i will always stand with kelsey

Frasier was a fairly put-upon character in Cheers. Basically, his original reoccurring appearances involved Diane screaming Sam's name while she was fucking Frasier.

Now, on his new spinoff, Frasier is the top dog, and Niles becomes the "new Frasier." It helps that David Hyde Pierce had a striking resemblance to the young Kelsey.

Damn, why would they name his brother Niles on the show then?

Early Niles for comparison.

>According to his statement, Grammer has said that his sister had graduated from high school a year earlier and later decided to take a year off after attending a semester of college. Grammer also said his sister may have moved to Colorado Springs because of a boy she liked. "She was so smart and good and decent. She wrote poetry ... We could laugh for hours together", Grammer wrote; "I was supposed to protect her — I could not. It very nearly destroyed me... When we heard this man might be paroled, the suffering began anew".[4]

>But I believe the gift of life and freedom he took from my sister precludes him from ever being allowed to enjoy that gift for himself. He took her future from her with no regard for her whatsoever. He assumed he had a right to do so. He assumed she was his property, and that the precious gift God gave her was his to take.

>Fraiser was a spin off of Cheers

Holy shit

nigga this is late niles like during season 9 when he finally fucks daphne

Really nigga?

I thought that you meant that the actual death of his father was cathartic.

Your roundabout logic might work in some way, but I doubt that Grammer ever thought about that. Especially given how often he was drunk or high or whatever.

>no good high quality jav stream with older Hitomi vids
She also has a condition where her tips grow every year

This made me stop putting him on blast Tbph community

Supposedly during the middle of Frasier's run the cast had to give him an intervention because he was an alcoholic and would show up drunk on set

Her face is so busted though

With his money why not just hire someone to arrange an accident for that guy?

>this guy isnt doing kino films with the best living directors right now

It hurts boys

>oh baby i hear the blues are calling coz Sally's got scrambled eggs

I think either Ted Danson or Ken Levine once said something about how he'd show up drunk on set and somehow impeccably 'become' Frasier when the cameras went on. Apparently, it was always surprising to everyone on the set in general.

I've taken to trying to figure out when he might be drunk in footage, and haven't noticed anything yet. I wonder if anyone could point out instances that they've seen?

Anyway, all in all, surprising and depressing.

he needs one more good show

He went to the same high school as I did.

He's a fucking god tier actor and it upsets me that he doesn't get more work. You should watch Boss, it's a show he did where he plays the former mayor of Chicago. absolutely brilliant.

classic Sup Forums

No, I think Kelsey is a true professional and a quintessential "Functioning Alcoholic."

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

>Daphne left Niles for a Nigerian Frenchman

>person falls
>comedy gold

The credits for the RV episode when they come back from Canada and Roz forgot her passport or some shit. KG looks straight into the camera with drunk rapeface.

>Ebaumsworld
KYS

It wasn't the fall, mate. It was the fact he took it like a boss. A slip like that at his age could have broken his hip.

They should have at least put water in those cups. It was so clear throughout the series that there was nothing in them.

Cant wait for Kelsey to snap and kill his sister's murderer

Meant Daphne not Roz

A "functioning alcoholic" never gets intervention'd, as nobody knows they're an alcoholic, because they're functioning. Hence the term.

The episode 'Head Game' had to be completely rewritten to not include Frasier because Kels had crashed his car while drunk and went to rehab.

>Five-time Emmy Award winner, Kelsey Grammer, age 61, who played Dr. Frasier Crane on Cheers and Frasier, admits publicly that he is not only drinking again, but controlling it since leaving Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), according to an interview with The Times. ‘I’m a reformed drinker. I no longer go to AA and I still enjoy a drink. I have a cocktail every day at 5pm.’

kek

probably the smartest way to keep control. Going complete sober he will have a massive relapse eventually. Moderation is the answer.

god fucking damn it
somebody needs to MKULTRA him; he'll stop drinking for real if he thinks it's causing him LSD-esque trips

Holy shit.

its 100% because he's tainted by "tv" so it doens't matter how good he is, they won't touch him.

DOWN GOES FRAISER

what the hell is cheers?

SO. MUCH. THIS.

Lilith was hot

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, NILES

>God
And I thought he was smart.

>but i don't know what to do with that dark shadow and hidden ledge
>i'm falling again

How come that faggot (((Bryan Cranston))) gets all the work and only plays himself? KG has 10x the talent he has.

if you were smart you would understand that god is real. Of course you're probably at least slightly autistic and incapable of seeing past the purely material world. Truth is atheists are no better than the evangelical dumbos they like to pretend all spiritual/religious people are.

Not an argument.

And for the last meal he should have to eat tossed salad and scrambled egg.

you're a fucking idiot. "moderation" is the answer to regular people, not the answer to alcoholics/addicts

>watch Frasier
>afterwards find out all male recurring characters are faggots except for Frasier and kenny

Did Cranston say something negative about Trump ?

One of my worst fears is being killed by a falling crane.

so, what is the best Frasier episode?

>I was a past alcoholic
>but now it is controlled by my daily drink of hard liquor right on the nose after work
>thanks AA!

Surely not marty? Right?

Shocked me too mate, guess I know the real reason for the cane now

yep. fuck that guy

you forgot eddie.

God gives people hope. I have a hard time believing a lot of the more intelligent christians/catholics genuinely believe in God or if they just need something to believe in and some structure in their otherwise seemingly meaningless lives.

>that think when most people are such sheepie normies they can't create their own purpose in life

Underrated

Im guessing youve never been around alcoholics. why dont you take your anger somewhere else and talk bollocks there

>implying you could get through a single scene without corpsing 10+ times
>having to replace the water each time you fuck up, risk of spilling it on you creating a wet patch so you have to wait for it to dry or change outfits or risk a continuity error
Think of the water bill man

You know what's more distracting than empty cups? Carefully moving them around so you don't spill things constantly and fuck up takes.