Iggles finally have a team that could win a Super Bowl

>Iggles finally have a team that could win a Super Bowl
>NFL collapses

>NFL isn't collapsing in any way, shape, or form
>can't spend 3 seconds without being an insufferable Sup Forums retard

/pol has nothing to do with it. Goodell is killing the NFL

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman is faking all those empty seats and crashing ratings

NFL ratings are down but they still run circles around every other major sports league. Last years NBA finals were the most viewed since the 95-96 bulls with Michael Jordan and it did the same numbers as Sunday night football.

He truly is

>Iggles

>tfw no Orsen Welles Guy postings all season
eagles need to lose a game, I need my fix goddamnit

He's saving it for the inevitable choke

>Egirls

>actually thinking the Eagles won't get their annual collapse in just in time before the NFL dies

I can't fucking wait until a month from now the eagles get bounced the first round and we have a based owg thread
>Filthadelphia
>Iggles

I usually like OWG, but fuck, it's going to sting this year if they collapse

Anyone have the screencap when he talks about the rings around Saturn?

We're tired of watching our national anthem be mocked every weekend and tired of being accused of "murdering black people in the streets." Blacks are overrepresented as victims of fatal police shootings, but they're also overrepresented as perpetrators of violent crime. Meanwhile, the number one cause of death for black men ages 18-34 is homicide because of all the gang violence. And race-baiting liberals are pitting black communities against cops for votes when black communities need cops more than ever. High crime areas means businesses don't move in means no tax base for social programs and no job opportunities. Liberal policies caused all this.

Fuck liberals.

>yfw you find out the NFL's """"""solution"""""" is to just keep the players in the locker rooms during the anthem

you aren't the victim you think you are, faggot.

Trump is right when he says that would be even worse. Why can't the NFL just keep their millionaire players in check?

racism

You think those retards would come up with a compromise, like say "protest all you like, but how about just not during the 58 fucking seconds we're honoring the fucking flag"

Say what you want about Jerry Jones - he learned his lesson very quickly.

There's nothing I could say about Jerry Jones that could be worse than having to own the Dallas Cowboys

Nice substantive response. Really took my arguments head on.