Tell me Amerifats

Dear Americans , i'm going to move to my girlfriend's place in Oregon.

How cucked is Oregon? Are there niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izeDRfkyMAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1yKqsnulY
youtube.com/watch?v=JBjdwb1zafs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

most of portland is a hellscape

there's plenty of work though

My girlfriend lives in oregon city , how's it there?

Portland is the worst part but there smaller towns aren't so bad. Portland is full of homeless people, drugs, sjws, high cost of living and the worst non-passing trannies I've ever met. Stay on the coast and eat side of the state and your pretty ok. Not a whole lot of niggers but plenty of spics. Still majority white though.

You're close to Portland but probably not going to get as much trash as the city proper.

you'll like it, its pretty left with a libertarian streak (so it has guns and shit but at the same time wants healthcare which is pretty sweet) and portland has a lot of hipsters and shitty people.

I live on the opposite side of the country but from what I can tell on that map its a suburb-city of Portland

Oregon is cool. Lived here for 18 years. Portland sucks shit, so does Eugene. Get east of the Cascades (Redmond, Bend, etc.) and you will find more redneck-type people. Income tax is pretty low. No real sales tax.

Ain't that many niggers around here. There are some parts of Portland, and other cities, that have a shit-ton of niggers. But I would reckon that there are more beaners or gooks or sand niggers than actual niggers. I live in the "most diverse city in Oregon" and we are 80% white.

I have been there and so far portland is fucked with drugs and that, however the small towns are ok.

does it really rain there all the time?

I'm in Vermont and want to move, number one thing I hate is its snowing 6 months a year here, number two thing I hate here is its always cloudy and raining when its warm

I'm in Bend. Can testify there are many SJW here. Balanced with local rednecks.
Where you at, nigga?

It doesn't rain as much as people think but if you want to move I wouldn't recommend Portland. It's not the same city it used to be, property treated are outrageous due to Californians and silicon valley millennials flocking here. I'm hightailing it out of the city as soon as I graduate next year.

It rains almost everyday here near Portland. Sometimes we don't see the sun for a month. But, it is really green here, so that makes up for it. Don't forget to take your Vitamin D!

Originally lived out in CRR with my grandparents. Graduated from Redmond High School in 2003. Moved to Bend and bounced around between shitty jobs until I moved up here near Portland to go to school about 5 years ago. East side of Bend > West side of Bend. I miss the high desert!

*Property rates

How did you meet her with that distance? How does that even work out?

>It rains almost everyday here near Portland. Sometimes we don't see the sun for a month.

jelly

Oregon is cucked, in the sense that there are a lot of white, beta nu-males.

This. There aren't many niggers in Oregon, but there are a lot in Portland (despite that Portland is the whitest major city in the US), but they're mostly concentrated in North Portland (a place you never want to go to).

Can confirm, used to live near Oregon City

Your gf lives a good 20 minutes from Portland, Oregons biggest city, and the only thing anyone thinks about when anyone brings up Oregon.

However
Its a big state, and even out in OC its compareable to any red state. I havent read the thread, and in sure people have posted shit from one of the many protest in Portland - and theres plenty - but those are not an accurate representation of the majority of the city and especially the state.
My state is the greatest in the union, no sales tax and you dont have ro pump your own gas. Dont listen to fools who only know my state based on a handful of screaming SJWs.

There are a lot of homeless in the summer time though, I suggest you explore the city and the state at large, and I hope you like beer and cannabis because we have a lot of it, and its most all topshelf

To every other state,
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

anything north, south, east, or west of the medford/white city/eagle point tricity area is cancer and should be razed to the ground. black dutch asshole from oregon here. There aren't a bunch of niggers in the southern part of oregon but the north is an unsaveable nigger hive.

If you really want sun, you go east of the Cascades. Bend has the reputation for 365 days of sunshine every year. Lost of history out there, too. Mostly cowboy shit, but it's still fun. Tons of outdoor shit to do as well. I'm not sure that someone could see it all even if they had a full year.

I met her on league of legends. She played on the EU server with some friends

She said that if i could carry her to platinum she would personally fly over to the Netherlands to suck my dick.

She kept her word

The rain is a constant drizzle from late september till early June, youll never need an umbrella

Thx for the info

I love beer and cannabis

It's like, if your body was dying and we had the technology to transfer your mind over to a new body, but the new body was already suffering from a severe infection that will eventually cripple you, except the infection is Californians and the body is Oregon.

I saw it all in 20 minutes.
Buncha 7's all lined up in spandex while super moms pat each other on the back and talk about how amazing their lives are.

This is the most accurate description I've ever heard of the californian immigration crisis.

It ranks among the most cucked states. It is illegal to pump your own gas there.

do you like RAIN motherfucker?

it won't RAIN everyday, but when it does, it rains HARD as fuck

My parents forced me to go to Oregon as a kid and I went a few times as an adult.

It's a weird fucking state. The people are weird as well. I don't know what to feel about Oregon.

If a state could be autistic, it would be Oregon.

if you like portlandia don't move here

State anthem youtube.com/watch?v=izeDRfkyMAQ

hahaha!

Not one nigger in Brookings.

Yeah OP go hiking.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1yKqsnulY

Lots of missing people and spoopy stories.

If I was to visit, I'd go hiking into the forests and look around.

Use google earth and visit some of the places where David Paulides cases happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBjdwb1zafs

I forgot to add maybe take a gun.

I'd do it, for real.

well its going to get a little more cucked with you there

I've lived here my whole life and the state I'd getting worse, not better.

Portland and Eugene are dumps. We're being eaten by Californians, blacks, and Mexicans. State politics are corrupt. Industry isn't even a word here except tech startups in Portland and cash crops like filberts and berries. The governor is a dyke and they're peddling gun control everywhere.

look up radio free northwest and the northwest front.

Sounds like a whore. Probably won't last for long.

I wish I could get more detailed. It's hard to describe Oregon. The weird thing is I sort of life it in a curious sort of way. It has great natural beauty. It's just the laws and the people are spastic. I could never live there.

A very close friend of mine just sent his daughter to University of Portland. We live in NC, his daughter is a retard and he lets her get away with murder.

How fucked is he?

She will get enriched.

UP is one of the only traditional schools in Oregon. they're Catholic and everyone lives in dorms and on campus houses for their whole study. It's actually a nice school, but expensive. I won't speak to anything off campus.

I agree completely except I have to live here.

it hasn't rained for like a month you liar

>tfw moving to Seattle In a couple weeks due to job

I don't think she's interested in blacks but she's a retarded lib Hillary supporter.

Yeah the dumb motherfucker is paying twice what my 3 bed house mortgage is on a 2 bed apartment monthly. It's downtown Portland, and she's been into drugs in the past. I don't see it going well for my friend but he's blind to the actions of his daughter and I feel bad for him because he's got a lot of pain coming his way I think.

Oh well.

Salem is the only half uncucked place west of the cascades, but it's full of spics. Best place is Bend in my opinion.

Most leftist state there is, but not a lot of niggers. You will still find niggers in any decent sized city.

You mean how fucked is she
She's going to get well fucked

>tfw live in hot ass niggy SC
>want to live somewhere on the northwest

Where go? Everyone seems too shitty and liberal.

Don't do it OP. Don't move into a females place. Don't move in with a gf, this is cucked behavior.

Already together for 15 months , her dad is rich so i will give it a shot

I'm from the Netherlands , it rains here everyday

>mfw you can go around with enough firepower to kill a bear in the USA.
>ywn have uncucked firearms laws

You might be thinking of Portland state, UP is pretty nicely secluded in the northern part of Portland

Sorrio me no speako borrito

Oh yeah I had it wrong. She's in Portland State.

Kinda threw me for a loop when you said it was a Catholic school.

Eugene and Corvalis are fun University towns. Portland is considered cool. Lots of Cali burnouts and old hippies that want to hide from the world. Great natural beauty.

Essential oregoncore:

Ken Keseys book Sometimes a Great Notion
Carhartt jacket
Steel toe boots
Potent Mary Jane

idaho. it's close enough to SLC/Portland to drive in a handful of hours, mostly sparsely populated and consistently white/conservative. there are some leftcucks in boise, especially near university, but have to hope they leave after they graduate. weather is fucking perfect. 4 seasons but not too hot for long periods of time and not too cold. no AC running right now and it's 78 degrees in my home. all the natural beauty of oregon without most of the faggotry.

you'll hate it if you like big city venues and amenities tho. i used to live in phoenix and i really only miss super fast shipping times and cheap flights.

Yeah Portland state isn't worth traveling across three country for at all

Why you stealing our girls Netherlands?

>its pretty left with a libertarian streak (so it has guns and shit but at the same time wants healthcare which is pretty sweet)
Yeah, pretty sweet that the dems will get an AWB passed in the next couple years. "Muh PNW gun laws" is a meme only liberaltarians think is the common view.

>next couple years
Funny way of saying next legislative session

At least he's (probably) white.

I think she just wants to be a DUDE WEED LMAO.

Get her to move to N. Idaho. It's great here.

I'm whiter than the snow on christmas morning

I always liked coeur d'alene as a kid. I visited there a few years ago and it changed a little but it still seemed nice enough. The downtown seemed a bit more hippy like from what I remember from the 90's.

im just messin with you

So he's a black albino!

Southern Oregon pot country here oregon is the best

Wasn't hard to get before being legalized.

Move to Salem or McMinnville. Close enough to the city if you need anything, far enough away to be free from cucks.

Don't fall for the meme that Portland blacks are basically white. I went up there for a month and they are the worst fuckin kind. Definitely stay out of certain areas. Cops are liberal as hell. Blacks will try and push crack and other shitty drugs on anyone they see. The cops don't fuckin care.

Also, no one but tourists pay for their light rail so it's easy as hell for the thugs to get around.

Deployed overseas years ago and got attached to an Oregon unit. Bunch of good ole boys, loved guns, America, family, apple pie ect. They told me to visit and hang when we got back. They took me out shooting, four wheeling, all sorts of shit. Loved it out there. Saw some mexicans. No black people. Might move out there.

Ashland is really beautiful.

If you become a legal resident you could buy a gun.

Obviously but it went from 800/lb to 500/lb for good quality outdoor

Nice dubtripdubs Netherbro.

Portland and Eugene are very cucked. Anything west of the cascades. Everything eat of the cascades, like Bend, Redmond, La Grande all very Republican. All all of oregon is pretty good with gun rights for now. California is invading our political system and slowly voting is into a Californian San Francisco proxy.

Been here 6 years so far. Stay away from northeast Portland and it's a good state.

Portland metro: You can't afford to live here. Lots of good food. Always use the Max to move around here since there is NO parking.

Northwest Portland: Whitewashed. Lots of beta cucks. This is where PSU fags live and commute from. Southwest and Southeast Portland are about the same.

Northeast Portland and further into Gresham: Here be Niggers. Stay away.

Beaverton: White cucks. Small amount of mexicans and few nigs.
Hillsboro: HERE BE ASIANS. Nothing fun to do here except good food. Lots of jobs.
Tigard/Tualatin: lots of jobs. Actually decent place. White cucks.

Wilsonville: This is the closest spot you will get to Portland where people are actually right wing and not cucks. Also an upper class area ( People who aren't beta cucks actually have real jobs! Who knew?! ) Move to this area if you can.

Salem: Literally nothing lol
Eugene: Mini Portland. Some nogs but not too many.
Medford: Literally nothing lol
Roseburg: Drivethrough city.

Bend: FUCKING BASED

Everywhere else: Right wing. No niggers. But also little to do for fun.

Stay away from Portland.

Its both a hipster liberal paradise and an awful concrete jungle clusterfuck.

I live in Eugene. Its mostly hippies and, oddly, Asian students.
The suburbs are nice though, its the downtown areas that are total shit.

Vermont sounds exactly like Finland. It's been couldy and rainy for like two weeks straight.

Oh forgot Oregon Coast.

Oregon coast cities are all about the same. Small towns. Political centrists. Absolutely beautiful coastline. One of the best looking places nature wise in the USA. Most refreshing sea breeze on the west coast due to being secluded from major cities/pollution.

But...there are NO jobs. And by no jobs I mean you better have your own way if you are moving here. Self employed actually successful freelancer or some shit.

Lots of people move to the coast thinking they will find a job only to realize they fucked up and have to move back.

The best way to imagine Portland is one of those chicken farms with thousands of chicks in an indoor enclosure, all milling around and cheeping. Now swap the chicks out with heroin/meth addicts and clones of Carl the Cuck that all think of themselves as new-age beatniks.

Druggies and Hippies in the big cities, Rednecks type "Deliverance" inland, beware if you came from Commiefornia, too could get yor car Shot

>Lived in Albany and worked in Corvallis

Literal Gods country, avoid Portland though except if you to eat some really good food.

There really aren't a ton of black people. A lot of Mexicans though.

The lakes legit look like cum stains