Was he the best ever?

Was he the best ever?

Prime Tyson vs Prime RJJ, who ya got OP?

He was out boxed by a sheep shagger from wales.

So no.

genuinely can't decide between them

That's not lomachenko

That is a delicious fight. Hard to pick but prime Roy Jones was so good at catching guys especially highly aggressive opponents. Very hard to say though the speed and ferocity of early Tyson is probably enough to overwhelm anybody.

Calzaghe was awesome, and that was already way past his prime after that three fight losing streak in 2004

Really good talent, on his way up could very well be in the convo some day. I like that he doesn't have the pressure of being undefeated on him, that makes a lot of fighters into pussies *coughcoughMayweathercough*

Joe Calzaghe was better desu

Prime RJJ vs Prime Mayweather

No. RJJ was a meme fighter. He relied entirely on his reflexes instead of having good technique. That's why he was garbage by his mid 30's while Hopkins and Floyd were still world class into their 40's.

Prime RJJ vs Ken Masters

You can't be serious. P4P it might be debatable but H2H Tyson murders Jones.
Roy Jones is a natural SMW. Surely he is the strongest there but even at LHW there are already fighters who are favored against him. Michael Spinks would absolutely beat Roy Jones at 175 lbs.
Tyson on the other hand is HW monster and there are few fighters there who would have a chance against him, let alone from the lower weight divisions. We all saw what he did to Spinks.
I can bet my life that Tyson vs Jones would not go the distance, and realisticly it would probably be over before the second round.

Yes, it's SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN

>CAN'T BE TOUC-

He had the greatest rap song ever written by an athlete.

I'm pretty sure Roy Jones is smaller than Spinks.

It's like they say, a great big man beats a great little man.

What if Roy Jones fought Lennox Lewis in 2001-2003?

>Hopkins
>Toney
>Virgil (over the) Hill
>40yo Mike McCallum
>Ruiz
>Jorge Castro?
nothing more than a product of people watching 10 minute youtube highlight videos. I'm glad 'Danny the GOAT' Green slapped the Russian Roy Levesta Jones Jr. back to Siberia.

>watches boxing legends tv video yesterday on Roy Jones Jr
>makes thread on Sup Forums

I'm onto you mate...I'm fucking onto you..

no sweetie

Mayweather is the best ever, he could easily knock out Prime Tyson, DEX > STR

>>Hopkins
>>Toney
these two wins were huge at the time, shame the hopkins fight came so soon in their careers

are you two fucking dumb?
I love roy but mike would murder him, he started out as a junior middleweight ffs

Best non-rapper turned rapper ever, that's for sure.

He took a dive in that fight. Doesn't count