What are some good comedy films?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aj7Znz_5NrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's another alt-right social media screenshot thread

AHAHAAHAHAHA GET IT HE POSTED A PICTURE ABOUT AN IMMIGRANT BEING TAKEN BY AUTHORITIES AND ASKS ABOUT COMEDY FILMS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

do they really have to use that photo of an extremely ugly woman?

it's hard enough to sympathize with liberals as is

Deport anyone with spacers

Carry a bike lock or padlock and hang it in the disgusting hole, throw away the key

lmao what did she think was going to happen?

is his name Dreamer?

Don't worry, its not real. Remember, Trump's not going to do jackshit.

>commit crime
>get arrested

holy shit stop the presses

death wish 1

>Carry a bike lock or padlock and habng it in the disgusting hole

I hate this because people always say or post a picture about it yet everyone who says to do it never have the balls to actually do it

B T F O
T
F
O

She's ugly, who cares?

Call me when a qt gets deported.

2003: illegal alien
2006: illegal immigrant
2010: undocumented immigrant
2014: undocumented worker
2017: "Dreamer"

>Dreamer

Literally illegals trying to get free education and then citizenship with that free degree.

We nearly elected Sanders because Americans are struggling to get into and pay for college and these parasites are demanding a free ride because they're brown people.

Defend this shit libs.

What's next?

>you'd be surprised to find out some of your closest friends and neighbors are illegal immigrants

When I first heard people say shit like this, I thought it was meant to be similar to the notion of finding out your next-door neighbor is a serial killer. That it's shocking to find out someone you know is a criminal. But no, apparently it's meant to mean something like "just because they're illegal immigrants, they're not bad people." Maybe not, but they're still criminals.

Tropic Thunder
Get Shory/Be Cool

That's basically it unless you like medea, waynes bros, or kevin hart.

>break the law
>get punished
>"HELP, MUH RIGHTS!"

Liberals.

smiling emoji symbol

Kos, or some say Kosm.

"Persecuted Superior Brown Freedom Fighters and the Future of America"

Average United States citizen

pls no bully

Thinning the herd
There's alot more where that came from. Just ride around MacArthur Park and you'll see them all over the place, just follow the trail of Numero Uno grocery store plastic bags

>dreamers

>detained

so has she been catapulted over the border yet?

The follow up of Lincoln Osiris always has me laughing
youtube.com/watch?v=aj7Znz_5NrA

lmao you phoneposting pussy

>We nearly elected Sanders

>liberals are ok with breaking the law because of muh fee fees

>Criminals

Entering the country without proper documentation is a civil offense, not a criminal one.

well
I guess it's time to
wake up

What does offense mean here?

Why isn't the deep state stopping this?

alt right ftw haha

It's called "Improper entry". It's a misdemeanor crime. Therefore they are criminals that have committed at least one crime.

Does anyone here even know why they call them dreamers? I don't think so.

>jill stein will save us
>the electors will save us
>the deep state will save us

whats next, asking the un?

report yourself to ICE immediately you smelly beaner

this is why:
Since "illegal alien" (a term Obama used) tells you they are doing something wrong, you have to change the word you call them so nobody questions whether they are doing something wrong

repatriated beaner

because money

The deep state is all about drug and arms trafficking. Doing things like making drugs legal or securing borders means they can't get their money from across the border.

No you fucking retard.

Look up DREAM act. Faggot.

>introduced in 2001
>term dreamer is less than a year old

No, you fucking retard. It's newspeak. Look up "newspeak", faggot.

Are you literally fucking retarded?

They are called dreamers because of the name of said act. It's nothing new you retarded faggot.

SHE'S NOT A PART OF THE DREAM ACT

SHE OVERSTAYED HER VISA

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DREAM ACT

YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDED

>implying that shit wasn't by design
>t only left them with a sappy disarming name by ACCIDENT, stupid republitards

its a "leftoids pretend that they aren't conniving pieces of shit" episode

It doesn't matter what you call them.

They have to go back.

Lel

Unconventional American Civilian

>backpedaling this hard

Fucking told, loser.

Why does the headline name her a Dreamer then?

The dream act wasn't even passed you goddamn retard.

because NEWSPEAK. That's not me,
This is

Oh my god how horrifying for her to have to live among her own. Why do brown people love whites so much?

fucking monsters

welcome to Trump's AmeriKKKa

fuck you Drumpf

To summarize
>the dream act wasn't passed, it's fucking nothing
>she doesn't qualify for it anyways
>calls herself a dreamer
>news calls her a dreamer

it's fucking newspeak so that you don't look at actual facts like the ones listed above. The goal is to sympathize instead of criticize.

i don't get it

But people apparently looked at facts in this very thread because of that retarded term. Whom are you trying to fool?

I have no idea what you're trying to say

>the term dreamer makes people sympathize instead of criticize
>people ITT literally looked at the facts
>"hurr people don't look at the facts because of it"

Are you mentally handicapped?

Yeah the left's gotten pretty retarded and thinks people haven't wised up to their shenanigans. Progressives are on the way to the dustbin of history.

I'm not talking about people in this thread, I'm talking about literally everyone that isn't in this thread

Are you mentally handicapped?

20018: Comrade in resistance against the white occupied North Americas

>I'm not talking about people in this thread, I'm talking about literally everyone that isn't in this thread

And that proves what exactly? Do you think people elsewhere will not research this because...?

anyone else here likes moles?

Deportee

Shut up kike, stop acting dense

>cornered this hard
>cannot form a coherent response anymore

Retard.

The term "undocumented" makes me reeee.

If you documented their status, would it magically change to "here legally"?

I would rather let them all stay than deal with that term.

>CNN

Worthless.

the rat race remake is pretty good. i bet some posters forget about that movie. well dont!

Those damn Russians m8

Fake News

what did he mean by this

Didn't Graham and McCuck just get trolled into talking who they both thought was a Ukranian ambassador? Fucking hypocrite neocon assholes

Sweden YES!

very*

She'll be dreaming of the day she lived in America and of all of the chances she had to become a legal citizen.

Not that guy, but please. You really think normies research things? That's all he's saying, but I'm saying "go be stupid somewhere else".

>I have been called a surrogate at a time or two during the campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians

- Jeff Sessions under oath at Senate confirmation hearings

He met with russian ambassadors as a senator, not as part of his campaign

Fucking kek. You think Sup Forums is a bastion of the intelligentsia? Sup Forums is the cesspool of normies.

Get a load of yourselves.

dumb frogposter

hat the hell is a dreamer

He sat on a commitee as a senator. Part of that job was meeting with foreign officials. It was literally before he even joined the campaign.

They're saying "OMG, he met with a russian one time in his life, lynch him!"

The desperation of muh Russians narrative is so sad

Based trump getting rid of ugly people

Made up term for an illegal alien who came here as a child and "dreams" of being an actual citizen. In other words, they're trying to rebrand them from what they are into something more sympathetic. Same way they try to rebrand illegals as "undocumented"

>They started getting nervous as men started masking up around us.
Bane?

People in Sup Forums tend to act suspicious about everything, unlike normies who eat propaganda without realizing it unless it's completely blatant.

>17 intelligence agencies confirmed Russian interference
>Trump himself has admitted publicly that Russia was behind hacking of the DNC
>desperate

okay

reality is a hologram generated by their minds.

>all this "evidence"
>no actions taken

Keep dreaming faggot they've got nothing lol

>russians hack DNC exposing their corruption
>therefore it's the russians' fault that the DNC is corrupt and that lost them the election
kek

dude, my sister and I got to Spain 17 years ago when we were kids and there's no fucking body that will kick me out of here. I consider myself spaniard and she was here since she was 6. it would be inhumane to kick us out, we have nothing to do with Cuba. Now imagine leaving mexico when you're 4 and then 17 years later when all you know is the US getting kicked out for the place you're from, that's fucked up. I support deportation of illegals but that's too far. There's a point where just for being many years + the fact that you moved to the US as a child makes you a citizen.

Well I give you that I enter legally to Spain and I went through the entire process and that could make the difference, so it's not quite the same. but come on. do you think mexico of any other country is the country of a kid who's 20 and was brought in there at the age of 3 or 4? that's fucked up.

undocumented citizen