GO FOR THE DRAGON'S THROAT

How do we stop the Clinton serpent?

What's the most incriminating data that's been leaked that can pull the rug out from under her feet? I have some links to some leaked material (if they're still up), but I'm not sure if they're useful.

Armed protest and raids will sadly only make the globalists stronger, and simply mentioning will probably get us all put on watchlists, so we need to instead use their own famous smear tactics against them. I have a feeling that even the most staunchest Hillary supporter's skin would crawl when they see a detailed list of donators to her campaign (i.e all the elite U.S bankers, king of Saudi Arabia, etc).

It also doesn't help that she is responsible for creating ISIS as fallout from bombing Libya.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/13/devastating-timeline-reveals-the-transfer-of-half-of-u-s-uranium-output-to-russia-as-hillary-clintons-foundation-bags-145-million/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get in here faggots

I SAID GET IN HERE

faggot here, you called?

what anime is that gif from ?

The DNC promised the 2016 nomination to Hillary, in exchange for bowing out of the 2008 race and letting Obama go first. That's why it's "her turn". It's the reason why she only went up against absolute nobodies in the primaries. It's why Bernie threw himself down at her feet, on multiple occasions, despite having an obnoxious following of his own, despite claiming to represent everything that she is not.

Lol you fags are all bark no bite. You say you'll one day fight in the oncoming revolution, but you dont realize the revolution wont start until YOU and everyone else rises up and fights back.

sauce I wanna watch some animay

Sup Forums might as well be facebook at this point holy fuck

inb4 someone calls me a weeb for being able to easily recognize an anime that is referenced on an hourly basis

are you serious?

I've never even watched it and I can identify the character at a glance

>>>/reddit/

are you surprised that some people actually come for the political side of this shit hole?

what's the cartoon name I wanna watch it

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/13/devastating-timeline-reveals-the-transfer-of-half-of-u-s-uranium-output-to-russia-as-hillary-clintons-foundation-bags-145-million/

Here you go, friendo. All confirmed, NYT, etc., just needs to be memed. A lot of potential "Crooked Hillary nakedly sold us out to give HALF of our uranium to Russia." Really undercuts the Trump = dangerous argument.

Evangelion. It's a mixed bag, though I like the robot fightan'.

You don't need to make this complicated. She lied under oath to a congressional inquiry board. Lying under oath is a felony. Felons don't get to run for POTUS.
No investigation needed, all the data is gathered. You just need someone to bring her to justice.

According to google, it is Leonardo Dicaprio's character in the anime Yokai Watch

I got this

Terror in Resonance

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

She broke article f of this law, this bitch should be in jail.

Boku no Pico

Attack the Democrats and not Hillary herself let her brand destroy her.

The End of Evangelion.

As far as anime goes it's a 10/10 but requires watching the 26 ep series which is good but overrated for some.

look I am going to make it pretty easy for y'all.

it doesn't matter, Clinton has more influence than the whole of 4 Chan, breibart and Fox news combined.

if the FBI couldn't do shit against her there is absolutely nothing any of you fags can do and just to make even more clear, if there is any sign that she might lose the election she'll rig it, the Jews on top will help her ala George Bush and you faggots will be left crying just like the liberals back in the gore days.

Sorry guy, there's no stopping it. This shit was set in motion many years ago and they have more contingency plans than most Sup Forums posters have hair on their balls.

The debates seem like the last line of defence from here.

Unless something goes drastically wrong, Trump will slay her in the first debate and use the other two to mop up her supporters like gravy.