WHITES BTFO

WHITES BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/texas/districts/austin-independent-school-district/crockett-high-school-18610
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Men take top spot in math on regular basis
>As soon as chick gets it: "Next Steve Jobs"

Break time's over, Pedro. Get back to my lawn.

TFW Steve Jobs wasn't even a good engineer. He was a great designer and businessman.

>steve jobs
>genius

Even if you want to say he's a good business man, do we really want more people like him taking advantage of retards?

>Top math score in mexico
Kek. That's like being the tallest manlet.

Jobs got to where he was being a manipulative and insightful businessman, not because of any skill in mathematics. Leave it to fucking liberals to confuse the two - I suppose Stephen Hawking is now going to start a multi-billion dollar corporation out of nowhere.

>whites btfo
>top score in the country
So you came here to say that a little girl has better math skills than you? BTFO'ing people here?
I don't think so, paco.

>top math score Mexico.

Surprise it is nothing.

Fuck shit mexicans and mexico!

LADS YOU KNOW THE DRILL!!

>Mexican intellectual

Apologize

>good math grades by muttxico's standards = next billionaire entrepreneur

>implying she won't get beheaded with chainsaw by time time of graduation

>the next thief

Wow that's racist wired.

Wasn't Steve Jobs legitimately a horrible student and drug addict?

Same deal with Bill Gates

Indeed, and his greatest achievement, the Iphone, was actually designed by a French engineer named Jean-Marie Hullot.
He was good at making teenage retards idolizing him like a sect guru and that's it.

Yes, shitskins are our future engineers, doctors, scientiests, bla bla bla, we know we know. Too bad most of them can't even read or write, and do nothing but leeching off welfare everyday.

Also, implying there is a need for people in a world hit by massive unemployment on a level that has never been known to humanity. There aren't nearly enough available jobs for the majority of human beings, period.
The great leftist lie is to make us believe that we need illiterate immigrants to work when there isn't even any work for the highly educated natives.

>top score
impressive
>in Mexico
oh.

That's like an Indian saying he at least doesn't use his hands to wipe when he's shitting in the street.

I have nothing to apologize for.

That stupid spic cunt went to a majority spic school so the standards are very very low.

You apologize for invading my nation and lowering the bar for everyone.

FUCK YOU I really want to stomp the life out of very shit mexican waste of natural resources.

or suffer the consequences

Steve Jobs was a businessman, not an engineer

Mexican Intellectuals

>Boomers be like
>We want the right talent! and because our high level of education we're much better than everyone else, we get huge salaries relative to the rest of the world.

>Millenials
>"Genius is everywhere!" Fuck you youngster, I got mine, now go compete with the rest of the world's engineers for a job.

She'll get herself killed for trusting homeopathy against cancer?

>the next steve jobs
Steve Jobs was a cutthroat businessman and good marketer, not a real innovator or creator. I'll give him credit for what he was good at, but it fucking pisses me off when people act like he designed the iPhone transistor by transistor.

>mexican steve jobs
>she invents a computer that can behead 100 people at once

Being a successful person like steve jobs has nothing to do with maths.

>Joshua Davis

What the fuck man, you used to be kind of cool...

>Good at math
>next Steve Jobs

at the very least they should name drop Wozniak.

Hearty lel

exactly. in fact these people are usually too autistic to have the business savvy to have that balance of intelligence and business sense to rise to the top
they just can't stop pushing the girl power meme

Mexican Math Final Exam

1. How much mustaches does this muchacho has if he shaved?

>not a real innovator or creator

The man was a visionary. He had good ideas. He just wasn't an engineer.

Apologize. NOW

>the next business man who rips off other people's ideas and led a cult of personality for overpriced electronics
wooooooow

Aztlán will be ours again.

Lads, it's true. There's proof of it in the UK already.

voice-online.co.uk/article/talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer

>The man was a visionary.

LOL fuck off applebaby.

Learn what visionary means.

He was cool in the sense that he ran a tight ship and told investors to sit on a dick and wait on innovation, but still gave them insane profit margins.

Now that Apple is bending over for their investors, their quality is dropping exponentially, and they're still running on some of the fumes of his authority.

I mean, it's crazy how awful iOS has gotten since a little before he actually died. It's choppy and highly buggy as fuck now. That's symbolic of the company at large.

Give me your address I will gladly come and "apologize" in person you subhuman scumbag.

2. How much mustaches does this muchacho has if he did not shave?

How come she can study while being undocumented?

DELET THIS

THE COMMERCIALS TOLD ME THAT APPLE PRODUCTS JUST WERK

He was, deal with it.

Now Apple is shit, running off it's past success because no one is bringing in any new ideas.

Non whites eh

wtf I respect minorities now

I can see a scenario where she'd get wealth and recognition with an invention like that.

>invents behead-o-tron
>produces it in India and sells it in Saudia Arabia and then the entire Middle East using a fat neckbeard tech nerd as frontman
>it starts dominating the market
>gays left and right getting beheaded
>muzzie tribes beheading each other
>10 years later, almost no muzzies and no gays left in the region
>gets Nobel peace prize
>retires with all her money after beheading her former partner

Steve Jobs wasn't a mathematician....

Fuck white people

sticking your dick in a computer is a stevejob

>7th grader with top math score in mexico
so she's math at the 3rd grade level, but also blocks roads in oaxaca?

3. How much mustaches does this muchacha has if she shaved?

Only of standards are dropped. Niggers and spics can learn like white can.

It's like if the new space shuttle is designed by the niggers and spics. It's way shittier than the original space shuttle but it's a success in the eyes of people because standards were dropped from them to succeed.

Niggers and spics are fucking retard pussys. Stay mad.

They're running out of steam because they're hiring people based on arbitrary quotas, instead of hiring the best of the best, and because they're cutting corners to make arbitrary deadlines for releases set by investors.

Steve Jobs wasn't a poo in loo bitch.

>next Steve Jobs

So she's gonna be the next asshole to convince stupid people to buy overpriced inferior technology because "brand name" while trying to create a monopoly with goals to take over the world?

Sounds awful.

>current epoch
>worshipping stebe jobs

You cult figure jobs did not bring any "new" ideas either you god damn apple baby.

Fuck off.

Women in STEM is a terrible idea, it's distracting the aspie nerds from being isolated and inventing the future

Giving a faggot nerd like zuckerberg billions and power is the equivalent to letting that weird kid who wore the same clothes every day to school be president

Goddamn that bitch is ugly as shit. I don't see why everyone obsesses over her, tits and ass big fucking deal, face like a horse

I love people that think that children with good grades are geniuses. This cracks me up. She should already be done with college and have a job.

I actually saw this girl graduate (redneck cousins graduation) and listened to her speech. It's weird seeing it on here.

But yeah Crockett HS is absolutely shit tier, among the worst in Texas, possible the worst in the greater Austin area.

usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/texas/districts/austin-independent-school-district/crockett-high-school-18610

This post smells alot like poo.

>Mexican Technology Moguls

>Steve Jobs
>White

he was syrian.

>lives next to a garbage dump

i live next to a garbage dump too

gotta love liberals

Wozniak was a tinkerer and believed Apple computers should have open standards and user flexibility. Thus the competing ideology between the Apple IIgs and the Macintosh. Jobs was a salesman that deeply distrusted his users and didn't believe they should be able to modify anything g beyond that which was absolutely necessary. Kind of explains why he's a capitalist that liberals love

>implying steve jobs did well in school

That's a Mexican, friend.

that's rude. APOLOGIZEEEE

Oh, hello steve, how was the school shooting this morning?

>next steve jobs
>top math score

Are these people retarded? Steve Jobs was a marketing guy not some math nerd.

Mexican Math Answer Key
1. Mucho
2. Mucho
3. Mucho

Mucho!!!!

Mucho answers every question!

How many illegal aliens?

MUCHO

Being a "genius" has no bearing on success.

i would actually respect mexico again if that happened

If they're going to do quotas then, they should hire the best and smartest minorities. Often times they don't though.

They're retards. Jobs wouldn't do that shit.

you seem upset

Time to throw back over the fence. :^)

>inferior tech
It may always be overpriced, and slightly outdated (now more than ever, with every itteration), but the build quality was always superlative, and the hardware was generally the best

Before it became some bullshit status icon, you were a brandwhore for Apple if you appreciated quality craftsmanship. Think of IBM ThinkPads, back in the day, but better.

dude, 1/10th of your country is controlled by Maoist rebels.
How do you dare to make fun of american violence?

Pretty sure child geniuses fail most of the time.

Steve jobs wad a homosexual hack. Fuck him and the personality cult around him. As somebody who understands technology his company is a fucking joke the products he sells are a fucking joke and the people that buy it are a fucking joke. Fuck Steve Jobs

Choke to fucking death on your next taco.

Has a "next x" ever been a next x in the history of declaring next xs?

Their mobile shit is okay. Their computers are garbage.

yo

you better watch you sayin' dawg

>As somebody who understands technology
Go back to Sup Forums to sperg on about xiaomi

Why are you still breathing?

Fuck Steve Jobs an the personality cult that surrounds him

Next up 6.0GPA with sprinkles on top. women and minority studies aren't a real degree.

Do these fucks realize that top math score in Mexico is shit score everywhere else?

In the land of burritos, the big enchilada is king.

You need to do something about your inferiority complex.

Then in 2-3 generations you can outright invade US and rape their women, so it's all good.

Do they even do calculus at 7th grade?

>you can outright invade US

That is already happening.

>intelligence=success

>WIRED
>still relevant