Your country (very int related)

>your country (very int related)
>Would you race mix with an Italian woman
USA
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/italian/en/article/2017/06/27/italian-women-tell-world-my-muslimhusbandrocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would make 8 babies with an Italian gf right now

MY DAD DID

we Sup Forumserracial nao

Many muslim men like your dad did too
sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/italian/en/article/2017/06/27/italian-women-tell-world-my-muslimhusbandrocks

Eh, we're already Celtic-Italic mongrels, might as well.

But she looks like one herself so it's not mixing

A Yemeni Arab man impregnated her twice and there's nothing shitalian boys can do except cry

ugly
mom is north italien

Yours? All italian women from Sicily to lombardia love Arab muslim men

>arab
hmmmmm

Arab or north african, really the same

My dream breeder wife is straight black hair, pale skin and sharp blue eyes. (Have ultra-straight dark hair and green eyes myself)
Does Italy have that? My knowledge says no. Black hair and straight black hair (thin, not indian style) are very different to each other.

Where can I find this, and why is it so rare? Georgia?

Argentina

Definitely, but i don't know if it is mixing race because i already have italian genes

This guy knows what's good.
She's taken, though.

flag
Yes, as we'd barely be mixing anything, especially if she's southern Italian.

Yes please giv Italian gf with curly black hair.

Are you arab muslim?

>ethnically Korean
>nationally American
Yes. As long as she doesn't say Italian like EYE-talian

Is that Asterix and Obelix?

Will you, a Korean bull breed my italian American sister?

I'd love to.
There was one time I was on a 14 hours train trip to Kazan, going to some science conference meeting.
An italian couple were talking about some books (that was obvious as she was reading a book and asking him while pointing to it), he was really active and was telling stories, funny ones I guess because she was laughing and her laugh sounded so good.
Then he was babbling something passionately in her ear, she smiled and then made a little gentle bite into his ear.
Just before it was time to go to sleep they were kissing and that was a really long and passionate kiss, I think I heard her moaning once or twice. Then she said something really quietly, I think it sounded like "Tee amo picolla" and they went to sleep.
I was doing my best not to cry out of loneliness and bitterness.

The man she was with was probably morrocan, Albanian, romanian, or sub Saharan African

No.

I wouldn't care where she is from. Nobody would, only retards.

Have you ever been in love?