Another death at police hands which means another wave of "he asked/deserved it"...

Another death at police hands which means another wave of "he asked/deserved it", honestly if that phrase comes out of your mouth I probably have no respect for you. Take this time to appreciate not only your life but your loved ones because life really isn't promised especially for those in certain communities.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shitty vid that doesn't show any actual gun shots (conveniently moves away when he's actually shot), no one else watching, no bystanders etc. if there was a police happening dont you see like 20 people watching atleast?
>conveniently happens like 6 hours after Hil Clinton is supposedly let off all charges?

He had a gun and he was on parole which is another offense

>

If you respect pedophiles that try to pull guns on cops, I don't want you to respect me.

Deserved it, deserved it, deserved it.

> don't even think he actually deserved it
> more like "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" than actually deserving to die
> OP deserves it tho

I mean, I could really give a fuck what some bleeding heart faggot over the internet thinks of me. He deserved it, no probably.

Is that him? Those officers should be given a medal for cleaning up Baton Rogue.

They don't plan this shit out to cover up major news..they just pick something that happened that day and covered it. There's enough black people being killed to where they could spend 60% of their time reporting on black people and still have material.

A convict with a gun (touching children in their no-no spot is a felony) should be shot.

If you don't like it, leave the country. Airbag OP, if we left everything to people like you crime would be rampant and five times as many people would be dead. Don't be a baby rapist, and if you want to carry a firearm do so legally. Stupid nigger shouldn't have been waving it at people, and he'd still be alive to steal oxygen.
Go back to your safe space, no one wants you here and I crave your disrespect.

That's not even pedophilia are you serious man? If you can tell me without lying to yourself that high school girls are not attractive but the moment they turn 18 years old they are then you're a goddamn moron.

I'm white, so I don't give a damn.

So has anyone defended him yet? And if they did has anyone told them about his criminal past?

Sure they are attractive, but I don't fuck them. Only a pedo would.

this
it's interesting Sup Forums is FILLED with "durr lower age of consent" threads but as soon as a nigger is robbing the cradle they're bitterly opposed

You really going to hold up a parole violating, armed sex offender as your champion OP?

>37 years old
>selling mix tapes outside a convenience store
They did him a favour desu

>1 post by this ID

Another one of Officer Samuel Hyde's innocent victims. RIP

Not an argument

Answer the question, nigger lover

The nigger asked for it.
The fucking spookbag deserved it.
The spade got what was coming to it.
The jiggaboo got justice.
The sambo got slammed.

Your disrespect is a badge of honor nigger-lover OP.

Its a problem of the police in America being too quick to use violence on African American men. He could have been a law abiding citizen and the same thing would have happened

since when does a weed charge mean you deserve to die?

i'm sure it had nothing to do with race though...right

>this is what one of them tweeted just this year

Niggers will stop getting shot when they start acting like they "deserve" to live among civilized peoples

How do you know they were too quick to use a gun?

I have only seen the video so far, but from what I could tell, his hand was under the car and the first shot didn't come from the cops gun.

So I don't know what the hell happened, do you?

>one of them

What did you mean by this?

Well maybe those in certain communities should try to fix those certain communities.

But nah, let's just keep each other down and fling shit when we don't get our way. So much easier.

>I probably have no respect for you.
Damn, random guy on the internet doesn't respect me. Time to an hero.

a white

I'm confused.

Did you come on /pol to rally niggers to your cause?

Action > Reaction
Cause > Effect

Alton Sterling was a pedophile. Alton Sterling has a criminal history that consists of charges of carnal knowledge of a juvenile back in 2000.

Sterling’s court record shows he was convicted of several crimes dating back to 1996. He pleaded guilty to aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property and unauthorized entry, as well as domestic abuse battery. His longest sentence was in 2009, when he was sentenced to five years on possessing marijuana with the intent to distribute and illegally carrying a weapon with a controlled dangerous substance. He also pleaded guilty to illegal carrying of a weapon with drugs and possession of marijuana in 2011 and was sentenced to five years.

In 2015, an arrest warrant was issued for Sterling for failure to register as a sex offender.

A family member told reporters that Sterling was incarcerated in June.

tl;dr - Alton didn't want to go back to jail. Alton disobeyed cops orders. Alton fought when being subdued. Alton had a gun in his waist. One cop alerts his partner that he sees a gun on Alton while Alton was reaching for his waist.

tl;dr - Obey cops orders. Take your arrest. Call a lawyer. Spend a few hours in jail talking shit with your homies. Get out ALIVE.

>Career Criminal
>Resisting Arrest
>Reaching For Illegally Possessed Firearm
>Warned Again Not To Move
>Moves Anyway

>DEED

>CONSEQUENCE

>conveniently happens like 6 hours after Hil Clinton is supposedly let off all charges?

A story needs to be divisive to be sustainable. If most people agree on something, they stop talking. If it's 50/50, they can argue night and day over it. The longer they argue, the longer it's news. The longer it's news, the more ads they can sell, the more ads, the more money. All this draws attention and energy away from OWS and the 1%. Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown are very much the Patron Saints of Wall Street. It's no coincidence this story hit just as HRC, the Guardian of the Banks, was exonerated to lead your focus to a more controversial story.

Let's keep in mind why the cops where there in the first place. Someone called the police on Alton Sterling, stating that Alton had threatened him with a gun. The police dispatcher sent those two cops to that location with the description of Alton Sterling and to be advised that he has a gun.

Those cops showed up and followed protocol. All Alton Sterling had to do was obey the cops orders and allow himself to be arrested. The moment you choose to disobey a cop and resist arrest, that is the moment you have chosen to put your life on the line.

tl;dr - Alton Sterling disobeyed a cops order. He resisted arrest. He had a gun on his person and the cops were informed to be on the lookout for a gun. Cop sees the gun. Cop alerts his partner of the gun. Alton reaches for his gun. Alton gets shot. Alton is dumb and now Alton is dead.

Change your argument to fit the target. Why is that so hard to understand?

He was 17 and the girl was 15. Pedo is kinda pushing it.

He came on Sup Forums to roleplay as a black guy who hates white people to make the white people on Sup Forums (everyone) hate niggers.

Come on man, how new are you?

he wuz a good boi.

/thread

fking nigger nigged, too late to cry now.

fuck off, nigger

Negative. I do volunteer work with law enforcement and have my fair share of experience on patrol. The best weapon you have when it comes to things like this is your mouth, being able to coerce and talk to people in a persuasive manner. However, when responding to a call of a man with a gun, the top priority (as it always is) is officer safety. So when you find someone matching the description of the suspect, the next step is to secure the suspect and make sure he does not have any weapons. In the video, the deputies first demanded him to get on the ground at taser point so that he can be pat down for weapons (in Terry v. Ohio it is held that police may do a patdown of the subject's outergarments if they have reasonable suspicion, which they have because of the 911 call of a man with a gun, reference this link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_stop). The subject did not comply with the deputies's lawful order, so they went to taser, which was ineffective, as you hear the taser go off a couple times in the beginning of the video. the deputy then goes hands on in order to detain the subject and perform the search for weapons. While attempting to detain the subject, one of the deputy discovers a firearm on the subject's person. At that point it is now life and death if you do not control his hands. Hands kill. The deputy then puts hi at gunpoint and blatantly tells the subject, "Hey bro, don't reach for that fucking gun I swear to god!'. The subject reaches for the gun and the deputy eliminates the threat. Don't start this shit about "well why didn't the cops just grab his hands and make sure he didn't reach for it?" Well no shit that is what they were trying to do but were not able to. This shooting was completely justified.

looks like a Nurgle Plague Bearer drinking green slime

>inconsistency is ok
No wonder you tards love Drumpf

really makes ya think...

he resisted
why dont black people show cops any respect?
if you want to fight charges, fight them in court, don't literally fight the police. When has fighting off the police EVER been a good idea? Especially in this day and age when everyone knows exactly how quick cops are to use deadly force.

If a rattlesnake starts rattling at you, do you respect it and move away quickly or do you try to kick it?

he dindu nuffin he wuz a gud boi

niggers

Now you gonna cry about every dead black?

He deserved it.

this nigga is smoking crack....