Disney's "Empowered Belle" Featurette

youtube.com/watch?v=E_yT_icxszM

>She really is the first modern Disney princess, who doesn't want to be a princess. She doesn't care about finding a guy and getting married as much as figuring out who she is. A 21st century Disney princess.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want emma to punch me dick with her pussy.

if she was any bit smart she would quit making movies and start a normal life

>alt righterina gets enraged over princess movie for babies

poetry

She doesn't want to be a princess? Then why isn't she rolling with Gaston up to the castle, pickfork and torch in hand, to wreck the beast? Why is she putting on a pretty dress and dancing around with the prince in his castle?

Okay, she isn't a princess...shes a fucking gold digger.

>She really is the first modern Disney princess, who doesn't want to be a princess. She doesn't care about finding a guy and getting married as much as figuring out who she is.
Who the fuck is Elsa then?
Or that long haired chick from tangled?

Wow so empowering and inspiring. Can't wait to take my wife's transgender son to see this. He started transitioning to female after watching Disney movies which feature exclusively strong female characters. So glad we wont have a case of toxic masculinity on our hands.

Thanks (((Disney)))!

Sexist manbabbies BTFO.

act

SO EMPOWERED

Seems like being "empowered" means sitting around not doing jack shit

She's HOT and not afraid to show it. Is your small penis threatened, manbabby?

yeah so it's not a movie for boys where the only role model for them is a faggot

Isn't it a word-for-word live action remake of the original animation?

>Gaston
>not a role model

Yeah but they're calling it an "adaptation" instead of a remake so when they get called out for going full SJW they can fall back on that.

Feminism is a shit test for white men.

yes gaston is pretty boss no homo
so is beast though
cat is full of roid rage
if that's your thing
then when he turns into nu-male at the end its stupid
w/e
i should be banging emma watson already

i just want to taste her feet bros

>A 21st century Disney princess
So she's got a dick and no job.

>already resorting to risque photoshoots
the JUST is setting in...

she deserves it, she is a globalist puppet

You'd take this instead.

>already
No

Goddess

>Goddess
for trash like you

>She really is the first modern Disney princess
>Doesn't care about finding a guy and getting married as much as figuring out who she is

So basically pic related?

Gays not welcome pleb

So New Belle is going to be a Ball BUSTER?

Are you talking about Brave, The Princes Frog, Frozen, or Zootopia ?

t. tranny chaser

Can't wait for that first gay sex scene in a Disney film. That's what Beauty and the Beast lacked.

>princess movie for babies
>gay sex scene
thanks, Disney

Two of those have romance

>She's HOT

That's highly debatable

This

Ariel from the little Mermaid was the one who was willing to throw her crown away for love

Mulan just wanted to save her father and Jasmine from Aladdin also wanted to escape the royal life

>in the Renaissance

ebin

>The first modern Disney princess
Objectively fucking wrong. This is nothing new.

every on know beauty and the beast is about belle being at first a strong woymn who dont need no man, coming into her own submissive slut nature, when she realises beast got a big fat cock, he all of sudden turns into a chad hunk

>yes gaston is pretty boss no homo
>no homo

Have you heard the news?

>going full Ghostbusters

It's that bad huh? I mean the trailers look like absolute shit but this is alarming

Why is everyone always so worried about finding out "who the are"? You're a rotting piece of walking flesh that will be dead within the next hundred years and will be completely forgotten within the next hundred years after that if not sooner. You're not special and the world doesn't revolve around you so might as well do your part and keep the wheel turning by contributing to the system and fulfill your biological imperative with the brief moment of time you have?

edgy

>don't become a princess
>empowering

Seems backwards to me.

>"Empowered Belle"
Emma Watson is a world away from her quirky heroine characters. She is a lily white english girl who was privileged before she was famous and now well within the top 0.001% wealthiest in the world. Everything in life was handed to her on a platter. She has never endured a single hardship and has no conception of suffering let alone sacrifice as you can plainly tell by her acting. These are all donothing causes her sycophants, agents and kooks coax her into which mostly involve 1st class travel and 5 star hotels. It is only a matter of time before she gets BLACKED.

Thick brows furrowed and judgmental, big brown eyes always fixed on their target, her mouth a constant smirk, all expressing the smug sense of superiority only a pretty princess living in an ivory tower can convey. Those playful head tilts? Predators do this to help gauge where sounds are coming from. We are prey, mere playthings like everything else around her.

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1456/17/1456170474181.webm

Real talk, does this shit sell?

She's describing Moana, what's wrong with her

>looking like at 13 y/o boy
>hot

Whatever floats your boat my dude.

believe it or not, most people don't care

retarded

>She has never endured a single hardship

That's why she's an ambassador to the UN

>be Sup Forums
>be a congregation of socially inept sperglords/outcast
>veneers of ironic and sarcastic remarks that mask childhood neglect, abuse, or mental disorder
>live vicariously through movies
>cynical escapists who really at their core, are just little kids

>have waifus
>many waifus
>they come and go

>one waifu stands out
>one we saw grow up
>she was once hailed but some day overthrown
>her pandering to the new world, a better world vexes us, the ones who felt the cold brunt of it
>disillusioned we do everything to dismantle what we think are naive sentiments

>so we hide, we mock, we taunt the normie
>we hone our self loath into an impeccable spear of satirical humor
>a dense humor which embellishes our scars
>facades of smug.jpeg frogs to hid our disgruntled face
>so we indulge ourselves with morbid humor to finely purge the faint light inside
>that little kid

>Sup Forums is literally beast
>Ems is trying to save us from our own doom

Why won't you let her save you Sup Forums?

>do your part and keep the wheel turning by contributing to the system and fulfill your biological imperative

is this alt-right speak for "Go churn out more shitty children we need more soldiers"?

I want this conclusion in the next Disney film.

/ourprincess/

Because she looks like a man from the chin up

She doesn't want to save us. She wants to potty train us. She wants us to do her bidding. She wants us on our hands and knees, groveling.

>HE FOR SHE

Only if I consent m'lady.

you don't matter, snowflakes

I really want to understand why the beast isn't an actual bestial monster instead of a fluffy chewbacca with horns,

They weren't afraid to do it in the cartoon and found a middle term between the sexy and flurry lumberjack and a quadrupedal monster..

Is your brain so diseased that you literally derive some contrived way of bellyaching about the right wing even though the post you're replying to is in no way political? And you say they're just as bad as SJWs. I can feel you seething in that pathetic miserable waste you call your life from my computer. You're so oblivious it's pitiful

Pot
Kettle
Black

Unless you're a physician
But you're not

You're just as worthless as everyone else in the world

>Is your brain so diseased that you literally derive some contrived way of bellyaching about the right wing even though the post you're replying to is in no way political? And you say they're just as bad as SJWs. I can feel you seething in that pathetic miserable waste you call your life from my computer. You're so oblivious it's pitiful

see Your long-winded response must've spiked your insulin. Take a break user before you hurt yourself.

You should sue your mother OB/GYN for obvious dropping you on your head at birth. You should probably try applying for disability while you're at it as it's guaranteed you'll be approved

That's right goy, sleep around and abort every pregnancy you have until you're at least 30 and the baby is autistic

>wah wah wah the post

you're the one who can't accept the truth, snowflake

I love featurettes. The actors always looks uncomfortable when they have to reciet garbage written by some delusional PR person

>posts long after someone's left the thread

Yea you tell him!

>i'm so lazy i can't even put effort into shitposting the post

(Me)

Its empowering to wear a burka and do menial work or just stay at home. hehehehe.

Ah fuck it who even cars anymore. The movie will make a gorillion dollars but I'm not going to see it. This just isn't worth our time getting mad about

>le "everyone who disagrees with me is a samefag" meme
my favorite

>he posted the shopped version

Reported for being an unbelievably huge faggot

whatever you say, man. I'm not the one wasting his time trying to get the last word on a mongolese children's cartoon board. all your posts are literally "babby's first foray into nihilism"

>I'm not the one wasting his time trying to get the last word

>Emma Stone won Oscar
>She is still doing Disney crap
I feel sorry for her.

how do you get jpeg files to look so crisp?

>I feel sorry for her.

google her net worth then kill yourself

>then kill yourself
How mad are you?

>getting mad about something on the internet

The only one of us that would be that pathetic is you user.

>insults
You seem more upset than you should be.

Imagine being so weak you need to be "empowered"

meanwhile she only dates chads.

I don't need to imagine that. I can just go to and get the same effect.

goddam she is hot

Feminism BTFO

BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

meow!