/ffg/ - Fantasy Football General

Remember to start Josh Gordon edition

Half PPR, up by 11 and he still has Lamar Miller. Do I have a chance?

Also my other standard league, up by 10 with Ravens D and he also has Lamar Miller, do I have a chance?

>down by 11
>Ravens D/ST

Can I pull it off? PPR

>have Julio
>only up 7 with his Hopkins to go

>started Julio
>also started Ingram, Dak, Engram, and Davis

Replace Ingram and engram with Ajayi and Olsen and that’s literally me.
>also sat Mixon for AMorris

why did you start dak? i dropped him like the steaming sack of shit he is after he fucked me out of playoff contention.

I slept on the chorgers defense and thought last week was just a bad matchup. definitely benching him for Case Keenum. I might even drop him

>need decent performance from miller to win
>gets injured

i might as well tie the noose at this point

>up by 20
>opponent has ravens d
hope i make it

sorry my dude, at least your old friend user won his matchup

Just fucking kill me now

No, no I can not

;_;

Lost by 1.5 points because Baltimore can’t help but penalty and allowed DHop access to his volume. Thanks Baltimore.

what's up with that D/ST scoring? also
>starting Duke Johnson Jr. over Crowell
thank god Crowell is starting to boom, perfect timing too since I needed him right after Zeke got suspended. maybe my 3rd round pick will finally pay off

Any help for me for the remainder of the season? >tfw you lose but your main competition also loses.
I know ppl who stopped playing Evans. Think that's a good idea or maybe he'll bounce back in the end of their dead season?

You should of played Mixon, Coleman, and Anderson man wtf.
Lol for real though Morris over Coleman when Freemon was out? that's a bad call.

> tfw nobody on your team scores less than 10 points

Cobb and Parker aren't scoring, don't play them.

Check the waiver wire, but Evans is almost certainly your best bet.

Anderson is McCowns only target and he scores week in and out. Why would you play Morris (or Greene) over him?

It's 12 man so the wire is thinned out. Kenny stills and marquise Goodwin are the top picks.
>>

Stills should probably be rostered in 12 mans

start Coleman regardless of Freeman, they're the best RB duo after Ingram and Kamara.

Great thread.

Reply to this post if you're tanking so bad you stopped updating your roster.

I should've played Anderson but luckily it didn't matter

You guys told me to pick engram over witten though.
It's not much of a difference but still

I've had AB for 4 years. It's gonna get better m8.

Where's that faggot that didn't believe me a month ago when I said that Kamara usurped Ingram as the saints RB to own in fantasy. Quit cowarding, soyboy. I was right all along. All the sweeter because I'm FIRST PLACE in my 10 man money league. All you Ingram owners that wanted Kamara to break a leg can kill yourselves.

>He doesn't play in a competitive league

LOL

What happened to the dipshit in the bottom of the Florida division? Doesn't care or is he actually retarded?

Original owner was on autodraft and made some poor picks (injured players). New owner inherited the team and has been dealt a truly terrible hand. FA pool is too shallow seeing as how it's a 16 team league but the guy puts out his best team possible. He's lost a few games by single digits and has been blown out in others. Funnily enough his only win came week 1.

matthew berry needs to leave kamara the fuck alone before he falls apart like all of berry's 'fantasy crushes'

>The game to decide if I still have a chance to make it to the playoffs
>Opponent has Julio Jones
>Opponent also has Deandre Hopkins
>tfw I scored 135 points and lost because he had 143
>tfw if i started marshawn lynch instead of Devante fucking Parker at the flex I would’ve won and survived the Julio onslaught
>tfw I’d still be in the playoff hunt

It really hurts guys, it really fucking hurts.

Sucks to suck broham

Pick one for week 13 Please!!!!

>Cooper Kupp
>Sammy Watkins
>Sterling Shepherd
>Josh Gordon

Please don't pick Josh Gordon beacuse it's the meme thing to do.

Also pick one:

>Samaje Perine
>Lamar Miller
>Dion Lewis

Which one of these bums do I sit to make room for Josh Gordon?

Engram

Hunt

Hunt my dude. Dude's like rb30 the past few weeks

Anyone? Please?

Brown

Would have survived Julio, but I fell for the Steelers D against a struggling team meme. God damn does that defense suck against teams they should blow out. There goes my chance at a 1st round bye

Kupp
Perine

Kupp gets a lot of targets anyway, and got even more last week. Watkins is a meme, shows up one week, disappears the next.

Perine is Jordan Howard 2.0. Dude is freaking legit

>Need to win and have someone else to lose to make playoffs in dynasty league
>my matchup is winnable
>MFW the 2-10 cunt he is playing against is starting like three injured players, likely intentionally to get a good draft pick.
I really wish my LM would step in on this type of shit...

>tfw eliminated from playoffs despite scoring 110 points

FUCK Alvin Kamara. Fucking O-Linebabby faggot won't even be a starter in a few years once teams get tape on him.

get fucked faggot

>Commish of 10 man league accidentally made playoffs 6 teams
>Mfw 6th seed with 5-7 roster
>Last four losses all because of bad D picks
>Got the chargers D
>Have Zeke who's off suspension soon
Hahahaha time to cheese

Should I drop Alex smith for Case Keenum? I also have Cam Newton.

> tfw 4 game win streak to climb from dead last to the last playoff spot

Did you not see the gaping hole that Kamara's O-Line created for him on that touchdown run? The damn thing was a mile wide. Let's see him do that shit without blockers.

> Fantasy "experts" say to drop Big Ben during his bye week because he's slumping
> proceeds to have his best 3 games of the season

> Fantasy "experts" say to drop Rivers during bye week
> multiple QB1 performances in a row, including an above average game against Jax

Why do people even listen to these chucklefucks. Any other pants-on-head retarded calls they've made this season?

kareem 'ride or die must start' hunt

Should I drop Derrick Henry or Corey Davis for Josh Gordon?

Its not really Hunt's fault for his numbers. ITs been mostly bad playcalling from Reid and typical safe QB play from Alex "Checkdown" Smith. If they put in Maholmes, they'll have a perfect young trio of him, Hunt, and Hill.

Anyone here play fantasy golf? I put Tiger on my squad for Thursday. Think he can do it?

Pick one RB standard
McKinnon @ Atl
Miller @ Ten
Darkwa @ Oak

>when you think you have an amazing team

Guess my record bros

7-5

Do I drop Smith or Mariota for Rivers?

Is Ricky Seals-Jones for real?

Should I bench Kareem Hunt already?
My running backs fucking suck but I'm considering just plugging in latavius Murray and Jeric McKinnon as my two backs because one always has a good game but I always guess the wrong one. Half PPR, by the way.
Obviously Hunt has a much higher ceiling than either but he hasn't done shit lately and I can't afford another dud from him this week. I won this past week with Hunt and Murray as my backs and McKinnon as my flex, but I'm throwing in Marvin Jones at flex now (Julio and Keenan Allen are my two main receivers).

lol geno smith is starting for the giants saturday. how do yall figure that affects engram or shepard? assuming shepard's head stops hurting long enough for him to play

Josh Gordon
Perine
Hard to go wrong on those running backs though since they're all pretty good. I'd go with Lamar Miller if he didn't get a little hurt yesterday, wasn't bad, but it's enough for me to go with Perine solely on volume

maybe, I'm definitely not confident in starting Engram over Doyle since I have both, but if you only have Engram, I doubt he'll have a repeat of the past 2 weeks

Lads do I give Alfred Morris one more week or try and pick up someone else?

a few weeks ago i traded away delanie walker because engram seemed like a set/forget so engram's my only option.... unless hunter hearst henry is poised to repeat last week, then i could scrape him off the wire

Who should I start at FLEX? Stefan Diggs, Danny Woodhead, Chris Hogan, or Sterling Shepard.

Football >experts, I have a question: is Collins for Murray a good trade?

Lads, I had a dream last night. I dreamt that Josh Gordon had between 7-12 catches for 140 something yards receiving against the Ravens. I think the Browns have to play the Ravens again sometime later this year. It felt so real, guys... was it nothing more than a dream?

How many touchdowns?

I'm dropping Smith for rivers

no bitch. murray sucks donkey dick

> implying we can tell which Murray

I don't have a high opinion of the people posting here so I can only assume it's Demarco that he wants (which is retarded if true)

Latavius Murray. I have Alex Collins and I'm looking to trade him for Murray.

I honestly can't remember. I just remember that he was crushing it, friend.

I got Mark Ingram, Rex Burkhead, and Perinne in flex (PPR) and have benched Kareem Hunt. Do I start him and trust the Chiefs to move the ball against the Jets?

Reply w/ Great Moments in Fantasy History
>be me
>sister's like "i'm dating this guy, you should hang out"
>mfw
>i'm not into ff but he is
>hey, i'm in a league, you should all join
>i make a team, sister figures it out but gets bored after two weeks, tells me to update it or whatever
>i do bare minimum, just replace guys who aren't starting that week
>pore over my team, wanna make sure i do good
>sister wins the league
>bf is seriously butthurt
>weeks later he's dumped for unrelated psycho bullshit, but this was a clear red flag

I have the exact same players to choose from there minus Diggs but add Maclin and Josh Gordon.

I don't think Hogan will play and if he did it would be hard to trust him with all those other receivers around. Shepard same thing and if he plays he has Geno Smith throwing to him now? Pfff. If I were you I'd probably go with Diggs, I will probably start Woodhead. Wish I could play Gordon but I dunno about his first game back.

And this week has me (#3) vs the #2 seed for the second bye spot. Too much frustration.

12 Team Standard League

Joe Mixon vs Pitt
Jamaal Williams vs Tampa
Alfred Morris vs Washington

Bump, really tempted to drop Davis.

I did. Can't seem me playing him in the playoffs. At least Henry is a solid RB2 if Murray gets hurt.

Same honestly.

Help me choose my defense. I have Eagles currently but can't ignore that Chargers vs Browns...

>Eagles vs Seahawks
>Chargers vs Browns
>Rams vs Cardinals

throwing in rams as wild card

Charguhs

Thoughts on my team going into the playoffs?

Im 10-2, clinched first and first round bye

Standard scoring 12 team

This might sound stupid but should I bench Julio Jones for Josh Gordon? I know Julio just came off a monster game, but that was against Tampa Bay. He's about to get covered by Xavier Rhodes now, so he's gonna crash back down to where he was at before. My other receiver is DeAndre Hopkins

two games left, i need one win to clinch a playoff spot. do i start paul richardson, kenny stills, or josh gordon?

How fucked am I? General suggestions?

12 man PPR

Pick a QB (not that it matters but PPR)

Keenum (@ Atl)
Carr (vs Giants)

Also I already clinched the #1 seed, should I unironically bench Kareem Hunt for Josh Gordon just to be an asshole?

I want to drop Alex for Josh McKown, but last time I did that he scored 12 points

So what do you guys think of Sterling Shepard/Evan Engram now that Eli is benched?

I'm probably fucked

Pick 3 for week 13, please help!!

>Josh Gordon
>Devin Funchess
>Sammy Watkins
>Jamison Crowder
>Amari Cooper
>DeSean Jackson
>Sterling Shepherd

Tits in advance for considering my question.

More tits, please help

I have Alex Collins, Jamal Williams, and Woodhead on my bench. Should I start any of them over Lamar Miller or Demarco Murray?

PICK ONE FUCKING MEME:

>JOSH "420" GORDON
>SAMMY "THE BULL" WATKINS

Standard league

Who goes in my flex?

> Dion Lewis @ BUF
> Christian McCaffrey @ NO
> Joe Mixon vs PIT

I feel like all three will have a good game, leaning more towards Mixon.

My starting RBs are Gordon and Kamara.

you are a good brother, user
May Gordon bless you!

Williams. Feel like its gonna be a competitive game where RB see alot of action

Yeah. Go Julio and don't overthink it man

gordon>rich>stills

keenum and yes. I clinched as well so I'm starting gordon for the BM

Do it. KC's defense is trash and McCown is gonna have a good day

funchess, crowder, and Watkins. Replace Sammy with Gordon if you want to be ballsy

I'd do williams over murray this week

you gotta go gordon for the meme

dion desu. mixon had 1 good game and I don't see the game script being in his favor against pittsburgh

Well boys even with a win Sunday ill tie for fourth and miss the playoffs by points. I was neck and neck with the guy i was tied with all year unitl last week. He put up 154 to my 84. So unless I outscore him by 76 im toast. I fucking hate losing to my friends. They’re imbeciles
my mistakes this year
>drafting demarco murray in the first round
Busted hard
>drafting andrew luck at all
It was like a 10th round pick and he was listed as questionable
>trading kareem hunt frank gore and zach ertz for obj and kelce before the season started
He cooled off so it doesnt sting so bad. But i wish i wouldve waited til weeks 4 or 5 to trade
>drafting danny woodhead
>trading for chris carson the week he was injured
I really needed a back. Only gave up martavis bryant for him so no huge loss. But his injury really set me back again
>losing desuan watson/will fuller
Tried trading fuller while he was hot for a back but didnt get any decent offers. Then watson went down and i lost a great flex play

O well. Always next year boys